Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 876post #13126 of 2368412/31/12 at 1:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13127 of 2368412/31/12 at 1:43pmpost #13128 of 2368412/31/12 at 3:11pmpost #13129 of 2368412/31/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
They are very much a flat black. I think this makes it hard to photograph them accurately. In person they look less black and more grey. I have been lauding these pants all season.post #13130 of 2368412/31/12 at 3:38pmpost #13131 of 2368412/31/12 at 6:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by RobearH
Ebay has a new(or before my time) reseller with some nice Vintage RRL stuff.nice (Click to show)
Looks almost IDENTICAL to this Denim & Supply shirt.. Good to see RRL trickling down some of the same, funky fabrics and patterns into D&S.
Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 1/1/13 at 6:01ampost #13132 of 2368412/31/12 at 8:23pmpost #13133 of 2368412/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #13134 of 236841/1/13 at 11:17amPolo online has free shipping over $195.
If I order something directly from a RRL store over $195 will I also get free shipping or does that only apply to online purchases? If only online, if I press the store will they relent and offer the free shipping or are they pretty strict about it?post #13135 of 236841/1/13 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by dastig
About the shipping discussion:
I hate the fact that we charge 15 for ground shipping in store. I think that is way too much, considering online is only 8 or free for orders over 195. It is our policy to charge. I try to get guys free shipping as much as possible. I have to get the manager to sign off for it every time to get the free shipping. Sometimes the manager doesn't always go for it though.Quote:Originally Posted by somatoform
Polo online has free shipping over $195.
If I order something directly from a RRL store over $195 will I also get free shipping or does that only apply to online purchases? If only online, if I press the store will they relent and offer the free shipping or are they pretty strict about it?
See above.post #13136 of 236841/1/13 at 5:02pmpost #13137 of 236841/1/13 at 5:10pmpost #13138 of 236841/1/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
I treat mine the same as my once-washed, which I treat like raws basically. I soak every once in a while, a small amount of Woolite if necessary.post #13139 of 236841/1/13 at 7:45pmQuote:
I've had mine 3 years and I've washed them maybe three or four times. I don't treat them as rigid denim in the sense that I don't avoid washing them... but I try not to wash any of my jeans too often. Some of contrasting marks have faded, but the overall color is still good.post #13140 of 236841/1/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Trimalchio
I've had mine 3 years and I've washed them maybe three or four times. I don't treat them as rigid denim in the sense that I don't avoid washing them... but I try not to wash any of my jeans too often. Some of contrasting marks have faded, but the overall color is still good.
Sounds good, thanks!
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › Richard James Tie 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 14 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 14 minutes ago
- › Ironing Board 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...