Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:05 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 876post #13126 of 2387412/31/12 at 1:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13127 of 2387412/31/12 at 1:43pmpost #13128 of 2387412/31/12 at 3:11pmpost #13129 of 2387412/31/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
They are very much a flat black. I think this makes it hard to photograph them accurately. In person they look less black and more grey. I have been lauding these pants all season.post #13130 of 2387412/31/12 at 3:38pmpost #13131 of 2387412/31/12 at 6:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by RobearH
Ebay has a new(or before my time) reseller with some nice Vintage RRL stuff.nice (Click to show)
Looks almost IDENTICAL to this Denim & Supply shirt.. Good to see RRL trickling down some of the same, funky fabrics and patterns into D&S.
Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 1/1/13 at 6:01ampost #13132 of 2387412/31/12 at 8:23pmpost #13133 of 2387412/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #13134 of 238741/1/13 at 11:17amPolo online has free shipping over $195.
If I order something directly from a RRL store over $195 will I also get free shipping or does that only apply to online purchases? If only online, if I press the store will they relent and offer the free shipping or are they pretty strict about it?post #13135 of 238741/1/13 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by dastig
About the shipping discussion:
I hate the fact that we charge 15 for ground shipping in store. I think that is way too much, considering online is only 8 or free for orders over 195. It is our policy to charge. I try to get guys free shipping as much as possible. I have to get the manager to sign off for it every time to get the free shipping. Sometimes the manager doesn't always go for it though.Quote:Originally Posted by somatoform
Polo online has free shipping over $195.
If I order something directly from a RRL store over $195 will I also get free shipping or does that only apply to online purchases? If only online, if I press the store will they relent and offer the free shipping or are they pretty strict about it?
See above.post #13136 of 238741/1/13 at 5:02pmpost #13137 of 238741/1/13 at 5:10pmpost #13138 of 238741/1/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
I treat mine the same as my once-washed, which I treat like raws basically. I soak every once in a while, a small amount of Woolite if necessary.post #13139 of 238741/1/13 at 7:45pmQuote:
I've had mine 3 years and I've washed them maybe three or four times. I don't treat them as rigid denim in the sense that I don't avoid washing them... but I try not to wash any of my jeans too often. Some of contrasting marks have faded, but the overall color is still good.post #13140 of 238741/1/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Trimalchio
I've had mine 3 years and I've washed them maybe three or four times. I don't treat them as rigid denim in the sense that I don't avoid washing them... but I try not to wash any of my jeans too often. Some of contrasting marks have faded, but the overall color is still good.
Sounds good, thanks!
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 40 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › A Visit to BRIO Beijing 7 minutes ago
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...