Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 876post #13126 of 2678012/31/12 at 1:43pmpost #13127 of 2678012/31/12 at 1:43pmpost #13128 of 2678012/31/12 at 3:11pmpost #13129 of 2678012/31/12 at 3:37pmQuote:
They are very much a flat black. I think this makes it hard to photograph them accurately. In person they look less black and more grey. I have been lauding these pants all season.post #13130 of 2678012/31/12 at 3:38pmpost #13131 of 2678012/31/12 at 6:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by RobearH
Ebay has a new(or before my time) reseller with some nice Vintage RRL stuff.nice (Click to show)
Looks almost IDENTICAL to this Denim & Supply shirt.. Good to see RRL trickling down some of the same, funky fabrics and patterns into D&S.
Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 1/1/13 at 6:01ampost #13132 of 2678012/31/12 at 8:23pmpost #13133 of 2678012/31/12 at 10:34pmpost #13134 of 267801/1/13 at 11:17amPolo online has free shipping over $195.
If I order something directly from a RRL store over $195 will I also get free shipping or does that only apply to online purchases? If only online, if I press the store will they relent and offer the free shipping or are they pretty strict about it?post #13135 of 267801/1/13 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by dastig
About the shipping discussion:
I hate the fact that we charge 15 for ground shipping in store. I think that is way too much, considering online is only 8 or free for orders over 195. It is our policy to charge. I try to get guys free shipping as much as possible. I have to get the manager to sign off for it every time to get the free shipping. Sometimes the manager doesn't always go for it though.Quote:Originally Posted by somatoform
Polo online has free shipping over $195.
If I order something directly from a RRL store over $195 will I also get free shipping or does that only apply to online purchases? If only online, if I press the store will they relent and offer the free shipping or are they pretty strict about it?
See above.post #13136 of 267801/1/13 at 5:02pmpost #13137 of 267801/1/13 at 5:10pmpost #13138 of 267801/1/13 at 5:53pmQuote:
I treat mine the same as my once-washed, which I treat like raws basically. I soak every once in a while, a small amount of Woolite if necessary.post #13139 of 267801/1/13 at 7:45pmQuote:
I've had mine 3 years and I've washed them maybe three or four times. I don't treat them as rigid denim in the sense that I don't avoid washing them... but I try not to wash any of my jeans too often. Some of contrasting marks have faded, but the overall color is still good.post #13140 of 267801/1/13 at 8:35pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Trimalchio
I've had mine 3 years and I've washed them maybe three or four times. I don't treat them as rigid denim in the sense that I don't avoid washing them... but I try not to wash any of my jeans too often. Some of contrasting marks have faded, but the overall color is still good.
Sounds good, thanks!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › LEMAIRE 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...