I think they both are in similar quality. But I love RRL cashmere shawl cardigan
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 870
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13037 of 2552512/26/12 at 5:25ampost #13038 of 2552512/26/12 at 11:37ampost #13039 of 2552512/26/12 at 11:47ampost #13040 of 2552512/26/12 at 12:24pmpost #13041 of 2552512/26/12 at 1:16pmpost #13042 of 2552512/26/12 at 1:36pmI just received the navy blue wool officer chinos. Not a huge fan of the nautical buttons, but really nice otherwise. The pocket detailing is not too obtrusive and really noticeable only up close.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13249164&f=Men&kw=rrl+pants+sale&parentPage=searchpost #13043 of 2552512/27/12 at 10:05ampost #13044 of 2552512/27/12 at 10:29amQuote:
I actually heard from an SA at the West Broadway store about a month ago that they discontinued it. He said they'll still be selling the one wash, though. I don't understand why they would do that, since it's such a classic. If you're looking for it, I suggest calling around to see if they can locate a pair for you.post #13045 of 2552512/27/12 at 10:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Trimalchio
I actually heard from an SA at the West Broadway store about a month ago that they discontinued it. He said they'll still be selling the one wash, though. I don't understand why they would do that, since it's such a classic. If you're looking for it, I suggest calling around to see if they can locate a pair for you.
Thanks. I think that is absurd. I'm a straight leg guy living in a skinny jean world. The injustice of it all...post #13046 of 2552512/27/12 at 11:17ampost #13047 of 2552512/27/12 at 1:13pmpost #13048 of 2552512/27/12 at 1:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Denim
Rumor has it they're not going to be using Japanese selvedge denim anymore, and instead the raw denims will all be American selvedge..
Heard that from a friend. Not sure how true it is but it can be a reason they're out of rigid denim since it is a very classic piece for RRLQuote:
I thought it was said that they're still using Japanese selvedge for their Core items, but the seasonal washes will be in special Cone Mills blends developed just for RRL.post #13049 of 2552512/27/12 at 3:09pmI'm realQuote:
I'm really not sure.. I was just giving a reason for why he may not have found the jeans he wanted.post #13050 of 2552512/27/12 at 5:19pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 27 minutes ago
- › Styleforum in Paris: Streetstyle Pics 30 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 31 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 34 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...