or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 869

post #13021 of 23127

Can someone help me with sizing on the waffle henley? Do they shrink in hot water and do they have stretch? I wear them as undershirts in the winter and ideally I want 18" pit to pit to hug my torso and arms. Should I go for XS or S? The size measurements listed on ebay seem to be all over the place.

post #13022 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamezism View Post

Can someone help me with sizing on the waffle henley? Do they shrink in hot water and do they have stretch? I wear them as undershirts in the winter and ideally I want 18" pit to pit to hug my torso and arms. Should I go for XS or S? The size measurements listed on ebay seem to be all over the place.
I don't wear mine as undershirts so I size up. I'm an XL and XL fits slim on me so I got an XXL since I wear it as an actual shirt as opposed to an undershirt. Hope that helps.
post #13023 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamezism View Post

Can someone help me with sizing on the waffle henley? Do they shrink in hot water and do they have stretch? I wear them as undershirts in the winter and ideally I want 18" pit to pit to hug my torso and arms. Should I go for XS or S? The size measurements listed on ebay seem to be all over the place.

They stretch like crazy, so for an undershirt i say size down.
post #13024 of 23127
picked up a pair of the work shoes from the LA store sale. incredible quality for $149. will post photo once the leather conditioner dries.
post #13025 of 23127

Thanks for the info guys!

post #13026 of 23127
here are the rrl work shoes i just picked up next to a High West Double Rye on the rocks


post #13027 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

here are the rrl work shoes i just picked up next to a High West Double Rye on the rocks


Okay I see a cable box and a ps3 controller but no TV ??? Oh nice shoes
post #13028 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

here are the rrl work shoes i just picked up next to a High West Double Rye on the rocks

Damn these are sick... Where can I get a pair?
post #13029 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post


Damn these are sick... Where can I get a pair?

 

I second this...

want em!

post #13030 of 23127
re getting a pair of the shoes, call RRL in LA on Melrose. No lie, $149 right now. i just bought a pair of Red Wing 875s and love them, these RRLs put them to shame.

and my tv is attached to the wall - it plays mostly Key & Peele and SNL.

re the specifics of the shoes - here's a pic of the box (note, they are running an addl 25% sale now)

post #13031 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

here are the rrl work shoes i just picked up next to a High West Double Rye on the rocks



Crossing my fingers that they have these in a Sz 9.5-10 on thursday when I call...
post #13032 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by konadog View Post

re getting a pair of the shoes, call RRL in LA on Melrose. No lie, $149 right now. i just bought a pair of Red Wing 875s and love them, these RRLs put them to shame.
and my tv is attached to the wall - it plays mostly Key & Peele and SNL.
re the specifics of the shoes - here's a pic of the box (note, they are running an addl 25% sale now)

thanks for the heads up. hows the sizing on these. size down 1/2?
post #13033 of 23127
Hey guys,
looking for a ralph patchwork cardigan (of any of their brands, rugby, prl, purple).
if anyone knows of or sees any in a sz S, please get in touch.
thanks!
post #13034 of 23127
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

thanks for the heads up. hows the sizing on these. size down 1/2?

i wear the same size in these as my red wing 875, alden indy, white's semi dress.
post #13035 of 23127

RRL cashmere vs. PRL cashmere?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread