Damn that is a tempting price
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 866
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah price is great but I just got a pair of black shell boots this week and those were only $400. Really wish they made it in shell as well for the lindricks
Really digging this
I have both the overalls and the star iron ore shirt. They're both great pieces. Especially the overalls. The details on it are incredible. So easy to get to the pockets and very comfortable wear wise.
Shit man you have everthing. How do they fit comparing waist sizes to overalls M, L etc? I am a 34 and ordered a L (sweats and pajamas a M)....will I be OK?
I've been creeping on here for a while but a recent spending spree -- fueled by the extra 10% coupon I just saw here -- has finally gotten me to sign up.
Regarding those denim overalls, when and where do you wear those??? They are beautiful but -- I don't know -- I just can't imagine ever wearing them anywhere. Certainly not in NYC where I am but not in the country or outdoors either -- they are too damn sharp.
I saw some RRL jeans with those pinstripes on ebay a few months ago. They were beautiful and I considered bidding on them but they quickly went up to around $400 and sold for around $450 to $500. Does anybody know if they make those pinstriped jeans with any regularity?
I was wondering if some of you would be so kind as to give me some RRL sizing advice. I'm a 33-34 waist, 43 inch chest and 42R blazer, Medium in standard J. Crew shirting and generally a Large in UK sizing. Just wondering what size I'd be in outerwear, blazers and shirting. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and is their return policy as states? 30 days full credit even if it's on sale?
EDIT: Also, if anyone has any pit to pit measurements on the Medium and Large shirts would be great.
Edited by BLAUGRANA - 12/20/12 at 5:58pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts 19 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...