or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 865

post #12961 of 21572
nice collection of belts!
And yep, this one is the anchor crest belt. I love it. And ya, Im just gonna keep wearing and it and deal with it. Hopefully it tones down a bit. Thanks guys
post #12962 of 21572
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

nice collection of belts!
And yep, this one is the anchor crest belt. I love it. And ya, Im just gonna keep wearing and it and deal with it. Hopefully it tones down a bit. Thanks guys

 

1000

Anyone else ever gotten one of these in the mail out the blue just cause?

 

 Thanks RL...I will enjoy it, R

post #12963 of 21572
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post


Anyone else ever gotten one of these in the mail out the blue just cause?

 Thanks RL...I will enjoy it, R

I think it is less "just cause" and more commensurate with your generous financial support...
wink.gif
post #12964 of 21572
Here we go again. This one has a star pattern instead of the previous polka dot version. And it's already selling out at full price :/

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17470626&cp=11588650.12138271&ab=ln_men_cs2_shirts&view=99&parentPage=family
post #12965 of 21572
post #12966 of 21572
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

Really digging this
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17470596

 

Love that! Never saw it on the site before.

Did they only make large and extra large or are the other sizes already sold out?

classic piece...

post #12967 of 21572
Apologies, I haven't got time to read through the thread atm so this has probably already been posted, but just in case...
Bicester outlet village (UK) has a Ralph Lauren Clearance outlet in addition to their normal outlet.
Not sure how long this is open for but there is LOADS of RRL.
Jeans in straight and slim bootcut, raw, one-wash and heavy washed (£60), loads of shirts, flannel, western, Button down (all £40), belts for £30, nice wool scarves at £20. Various jackets at around £100 (mostly larger sizes, including a lovely waxed jacket with removable hood in XL), henleys at £50, few sweatshirts.
Also had loads of Rugby stuff, which I would have been interested in, if they hadn't had so much RRL.
Well worth a visit.
post #12968 of 21572
Extra sale is on in the web store now. You can stack a 10% coupon on it too. I used this one - BZR2932
post #12969 of 21572
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

 

Love that! Never saw it on the site before.

Did they only make large and extra large or are the other sizes already sold out?

classic piece...

I have been waiting for a pair of these and a large hopefully should fit me....ordering now!

 

 

 Thanks for link! R

post #12970 of 21572
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

Here we go again. This one has a star pattern instead of the previous polka dot version. And it's already selling out at full price :/
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17470626&cp=11588650.12138271&ab=ln_men_cs2_shirts&view=99&parentPage=family

I bet this is like with the black polka dot version from current season...that time only smaller sizes initially available with larger sizes a few weeks later.

post #12971 of 21572

Does anyone know how these fit:

 

 

Printed Cotton Frontier Pant and Leadfield Cotton Work Chino

 

post #12972 of 21572
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoeagle View Post

Does anyone know how these fit:

 

 

Printed Cotton Frontier Pant and Leadfield Cotton Work Chino

 

Based on description I would guess fit to be along the lines of the Straight leg jeans and Regulation chinos. I really like the looks of last one (work chino) smile.gif

post #12973 of 21572

Yes, I think so. So probably my normal size.

The  first ones also look quite nice with the leather reinforcements on the pockets.

Also unique fabrics. And they don't seem to be too heavily washed. Though one never knows with the pics.

post #12974 of 21572

By the way, if anyone has been looking for it.

The A2 in L has been listed again and is available for quite a good price now.

post #12975 of 21572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Extra sale is on in the web store now. You can stack a 10% coupon on it too. I used this one - BZR2932

Thanks, at close to $500 with the coupon code you provided the Black Calf Lndricks were to good to pass up.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread