And yep, this one is the anchor crest belt. I love it. And ya, Im just gonna keep wearing and it and deal with it. Hopefully it tones down a bit. Thanks guys
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 865
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyone else ever gotten one of these in the mail out the blue just cause?
Thanks RL...I will enjoy it, R
Really digging this
Love that! Never saw it on the site before.
Did they only make large and extra large or are the other sizes already sold out?
Bicester outlet village (UK) has a Ralph Lauren Clearance outlet in addition to their normal outlet.
Not sure how long this is open for but there is LOADS of RRL.
Jeans in straight and slim bootcut, raw, one-wash and heavy washed (£60), loads of shirts, flannel, western, Button down (all £40), belts for £30, nice wool scarves at £20. Various jackets at around £100 (mostly larger sizes, including a lovely waxed jacket with removable hood in XL), henleys at £50, few sweatshirts.
Also had loads of Rugby stuff, which I would have been interested in, if they hadn't had so much RRL.
Well worth a visit.
I have been waiting for a pair of these and a large hopefully should fit me....ordering now!
Thanks for link! R
Here we go again. This one has a star pattern instead of the previous polka dot version. And it's already selling out at full price :/
I bet this is like with the black polka dot version from current season...that time only smaller sizes initially available with larger sizes a few weeks later.
Based on description I would guess fit to be along the lines of the Straight leg jeans and Regulation chinos. I really like the looks of last one (work chino)
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Educate me on Alumo 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Trades - UK11/US12D: EG, JL, Alden, Vass, Carmina, Ralph... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 7 minutes ago
- › Menswear on Women 10 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 10 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 12 minutes ago
- › GTA pants in japan? 14 minutes ago
- › Tie brands we may not have heard of (but are worth knowing) 15 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 21 minutes ago
- › Handmade store of leather bags an alternative to etsy 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays