Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 7:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 863
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12932 of 2461312/17/12 at 2:30pmpost #12933 of 2461312/17/12 at 2:55pmQuote:
I would go half a size up. I wear an 8 most of the time and have them in 8 and theyre too snug. 8.5 would probably be good though ive never tried thempost #12934 of 2461312/17/12 at 3:07pmpost #12935 of 2461312/17/12 at 5:56pm
Quick question guys.
Recently got a leather rrl belt (awesome belt!)
Wore it for the first time today, for about 8 hours.
I wore it on a pair of very light khaki chinos.
There is dark staining on the pants all the way around.
I thought this only happened with belts with dyes, or cheap belts.
This seems like un-dyed leather...and not cheap obviously.
Is this common with RRL leather belts? This is my first one.
If so, any ideas? Should I use a wax on it or something? Or just deal with it.
ps. it did not get wet or anything in any way.
Edited by captainshields - 12/17/12 at 6:45pmpost #12936 of 2461312/17/12 at 7:33pmpost #12937 of 2461312/18/12 at 6:34amQuote:
thanks for the plug! got a lot of responses so we'll see. there are many SF'ers that frequent this thread but dont post. dont be shy fellas!post #12938 of 2461312/18/12 at 7:03ampost #12939 of 2461312/18/12 at 9:30ampost #12940 of 2461312/18/12 at 11:25ampost #12941 of 2461312/18/12 at 4:16pmpost #12942 of 2461312/18/12 at 7:57pmpost #12943 of 2461312/18/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
Probably 33x30, but it depends on the cut and the wash. What are you looking to buy?post #12944 of 2461312/18/12 at 9:21pmLooking to get back into some RRL jeans. I had a pair about 2 years ago that I bought in B&S that just never fit the way I wanted. Looking at the slim fit wheat wash seen here:
I'm a great fit in a size 32 LVC one-rinse 501s... A 30 in most J Crew... A 32 in Epaulet slim walts (though they are about a half inch too big). What do you recommend?post #12945 of 2461312/19/12 at 1:13amQuote:Probably a 30 or 31 depending on your thighs? RRL is vanity sizedOriginally Posted by warrenjl1
Looking to get back into some RRL jeans. I had a pair about 2 years ago that I bought in B&S that just never fit the way I wanted. Looking at the slim fit wheat wash seen here:
I'm a great fit in a size 32 LVC one-rinse 501s... A 30 in most J Crew... A 32 in Epaulet slim walts (though they are about a half inch too big). What do you recommend?
- The Official RRL Thread
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › The Official Wine Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 5 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Arc'teryx and Veilance Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories