Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:45 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 863
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12932 of 2387412/17/12 at 2:30pmpost #12933 of 2387412/17/12 at 2:55pmQuote:
I would go half a size up. I wear an 8 most of the time and have them in 8 and theyre too snug. 8.5 would probably be good though ive never tried thempost #12934 of 2387412/17/12 at 3:07pmpost #12935 of 2387412/17/12 at 5:56pm
Quick question guys.
Recently got a leather rrl belt (awesome belt!)
Wore it for the first time today, for about 8 hours.
I wore it on a pair of very light khaki chinos.
There is dark staining on the pants all the way around.
I thought this only happened with belts with dyes, or cheap belts.
This seems like un-dyed leather...and not cheap obviously.
Is this common with RRL leather belts? This is my first one.
If so, any ideas? Should I use a wax on it or something? Or just deal with it.
ps. it did not get wet or anything in any way.
Edited by captainshields - 12/17/12 at 6:45pmpost #12936 of 2387412/17/12 at 7:33pmpost #12937 of 2387412/18/12 at 6:34amQuote:
thanks for the plug! got a lot of responses so we'll see. there are many SF'ers that frequent this thread but dont post. dont be shy fellas!post #12938 of 2387412/18/12 at 7:03ampost #12939 of 2387412/18/12 at 9:30ampost #12940 of 2387412/18/12 at 11:25ampost #12941 of 2387412/18/12 at 4:16pmpost #12942 of 2387412/18/12 at 7:57pmpost #12943 of 2387412/18/12 at 8:41pmQuote:
Probably 33x30, but it depends on the cut and the wash. What are you looking to buy?post #12944 of 2387412/18/12 at 9:21pmLooking to get back into some RRL jeans. I had a pair about 2 years ago that I bought in B&S that just never fit the way I wanted. Looking at the slim fit wheat wash seen here:
I'm a great fit in a size 32 LVC one-rinse 501s... A 30 in most J Crew... A 32 in Epaulet slim walts (though they are about a half inch too big). What do you recommend?post #12945 of 2387412/19/12 at 1:13amQuote:Probably a 30 or 31 depending on your thighs? RRL is vanity sizedOriginally Posted by warrenjl1
Looking to get back into some RRL jeans. I had a pair about 2 years ago that I bought in B&S that just never fit the way I wanted. Looking at the slim fit wheat wash seen here:
I'm a great fit in a size 32 LVC one-rinse 501s... A 30 in most J Crew... A 32 in Epaulet slim walts (though they are about a half inch too big). What do you recommend?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 17 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...