or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 862

post #12916 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

cant decide between this and the craftsman work chino.

They're awesome. They're also selvedge, which the description doesn't state. There is no distinguishing selvedge line as its a grey edge. They're raw and the inseam is long,;probably near 36". MANY RRL descriptions on the website are erroneous.

post #12917 of 20946
I took this photo while organizing my wardrobe. I'm never buying another pair of RRL jeans. Smh


post #12918 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie Rog View Post

They're awesome. They're also selvedge, which the description doesn't state. There is no distinguishing selvedge line as its a grey edge. They're raw and the inseam is long,;probably near 36". MANY RRL descriptions on the website are erroneous.

Yep, I've gotten made-in-USA stuff that was said to be made overseas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBourg12 View Post

I took this photo while organizing my wardrobe. I'm never buying another pair of RRL jeans. Smh

Wow! You've got almost double what I've got, and I thought I had a lot---which one's your favorite?

post #12919 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuiceman View Post

Yep, I've gotten made-in-USA stuff that was said to be made overseas.

Wow! You've got almost double what I've got, and I thought I had a lot---which one's your favorite?


Yeah, it's really sad. I actually had more but lost weight and had to sell some. My favorite has to be the wheat distressed slim boot, those are my go to jeans. The oxbloods are my favorite to look at lol

post #12920 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

I meant the Chicago Premium Outlet...I remember scoring shit tons of RRL jeans without any problem.
RRLs are really really dry at outlets. Lots of competition with Jap resellers.

Balls, I was hoping to score some easy cheap gifts. I think I spent too much time reading through april - june in this thread recently, making me think there was a good chance I could get some. Might still check it out tomorrow morning.
post #12921 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBourg12 View Post


Yeah, it's really sad. I actually had more but lost weight and had to sell some. My favorite has to be the wheat distressed slim boot, those are my go to jeans. The oxbloods are my favorite to look at lol

I've got wheat slim bootcut denim too, I love mine. The wheat color that RRL does is fantastic. I got the matching jacket, too (don't worry, I don't wear them together).

post #12922 of 20946
Speaking of wheat, I stopped by the Aurora outlet and they had a dozen pairs for women. I asked about men's RRL and they went from saying it was pulled and in the back to saying there was none. Oh well, picked up distressed wheat, black icon, and a nice workshirt for my girl for christmas for a good price.
post #12923 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBourg12 View Post


Yeah, it's really sad. I actually had more but lost weight and had to sell some. My favorite has to be the wheat distressed slim boot, those are my go to jeans. The oxbloods are my favorite to look at lol

Haha yeah I looked my oxbloods for a few months then said damn it's time to sell them since I haven't actually considered wearing them once
post #12924 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterjuiceman View Post

I've got wheat slim bootcut denim too, I love mine. The wheat color that RRL does is fantastic. I got the matching jacket, too (don't worry, I don't wear them together).


Haha, you should definitely wear them together! It took me forever to find the oxbloods in my size (36x32) and i haven't worn them yet. I picked up my distressed wheats at the outlet for $50 or $75, can't remember.

post #12925 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


Haha yeah I looked my oxbloods for a few months then said damn it's time to sell them since I haven't actually considered wearing them once


You should wear them at least one before parting ways with them. They're such a beautiful shade of red denim. Definitely garners attention..I assume. Haven't worn mine yet either haha

post #12926 of 20946
Of those of you who picked up this season's gambler, did you size up?

Mine arrived over the weekend and I think maybe I should have gone with the large. Seems a bit too snug, even for a jean cut jacket.
post #12927 of 20946
post #12928 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


That actually sounds very intriguing. Kind of interested in seeing this Cone fabric - sounds like it might be pretty solid. Of of interest, where do you get your info?

 I work in the denim industry and we're all a bunch old old women who like gossiping about each others brands. We all work out of the same factories so there's always corporate espionage going on. Usually we feed each other false info just for fun.

post #12929 of 20946
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post

Of those of you who picked up this season's gambler, did you size up?
Mine arrived over the weekend and I think maybe I should have gone with the large. Seems a bit too snug, even for a jean cut jacket.

10001000

Here is couple fit pics of mine in L. I feel the fit is consistent with the Limited jacket I got of the same cut. A classic RRL piece and I really like the buffalo buttons.

post #12930 of 20946
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread