yeah all the factories and pretty much everything in the garment industry is pretty incestuous. most people use the same factories ... i heard the factory making all of RRL denim is SUPER PISSED about their move out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:47 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 862post #12916 of 2397312/17/12 at 7:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12917 of 2397312/17/12 at 9:36ampost #12918 of 2397312/17/12 at 9:44amQuote:
Its all your fault though (Americans not Random's). You guys are so obsessed about the whole 'Made in America' tag that one thing they could bring back to the US they have.post #12919 of 2397312/17/12 at 9:48ampost #12920 of 2397312/17/12 at 10:49ampost #12921 of 2397312/17/12 at 11:15ampost #12922 of 2397312/17/12 at 11:21am
XXS, and feels like an XS. Sleeves are a bit long, but cuffing them is okay. Leather buttoning seems to be standard buttons I've seen on some other RL items in the past.
I know some said that the pilling was a turn off, but this doesn't seem like it will really pill very much.
Everything I expected for a price I didn't expectpost #12923 of 2397312/17/12 at 11:25ampost #12924 of 2397312/17/12 at 11:31am
Yup, I thought you had grabbed one already during one of the sales.
A few on eBay here, including one more XXS:
seller is cool too, bought some Officer Wool pants off her a month or so ago.post #12925 of 2397312/17/12 at 11:33ampost #12926 of 2397312/17/12 at 11:40ampost #12927 of 2397312/17/12 at 12:03pmpost #12928 of 2397312/17/12 at 12:11pmpost #12929 of 2397312/17/12 at 2:02pmpost #12930 of 2397312/17/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
They're great boots. To me they fit a bit small.
While most boots (RedWing GTs, IRs, Yuketen Maine Guide) I have are 10, I got these in 11 and they fit very well. I was thinking of getting 10.5 but was happy that I didn't.
I haven't worn Aldens yet, but think I'll be a 10. So from that 12.5 would be the size for you.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 51 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015