yeah all the factories and pretty much everything in the garment industry is pretty incestuous. most people use the same factories ... i heard the factory making all of RRL denim is SUPER PISSED about their move out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 862
Styleforum Top Picks
Its all your fault though (Americans not Random's). You guys are so obsessed about the whole 'Made in America' tag that one thing they could bring back to the US they have.
XXS, and feels like an XS. Sleeves are a bit long, but cuffing them is okay. Leather buttoning seems to be standard buttons I've seen on some other RL items in the past.
I know some said that the pilling was a turn off, but this doesn't seem like it will really pill very much.
Everything I expected for a price I didn't expect
Yup, I thought you had grabbed one already during one of the sales.
A few on eBay here, including one more XXS:
seller is cool too, bought some Officer Wool pants off her a month or so ago.
They're great boots. To me they fit a bit small.
While most boots (RedWing GTs, IRs, Yuketen Maine Guide) I have are 10, I got these in 11 and they fit very well. I was thinking of getting 10.5 but was happy that I didn't.
I haven't worn Aldens yet, but think I'll be a 10. So from that 12.5 would be the size for you.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › IC : Alden for Brooks Brothers Cigar Shell Cordovan Tassel Loafer... 38 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 44 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › EG MTO Sandringham and Falkirk - big price cuts 5 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...