yeah all the factories and pretty much everything in the garment industry is pretty incestuous. most people use the same factories ... i heard the factory making all of RRL denim is SUPER PISSED about their move out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 862post #12916 of 2343212/17/12 at 7:40am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12917 of 2343212/17/12 at 9:36ampost #12918 of 2343212/17/12 at 9:44amQuote:
Its all your fault though (Americans not Random's). You guys are so obsessed about the whole 'Made in America' tag that one thing they could bring back to the US they have.post #12919 of 2343212/17/12 at 9:48ampost #12920 of 2343212/17/12 at 10:49ampost #12921 of 2343212/17/12 at 11:15ampost #12922 of 2343212/17/12 at 11:21am
XXS, and feels like an XS. Sleeves are a bit long, but cuffing them is okay. Leather buttoning seems to be standard buttons I've seen on some other RL items in the past.
I know some said that the pilling was a turn off, but this doesn't seem like it will really pill very much.
Everything I expected for a price I didn't expectpost #12923 of 2343212/17/12 at 11:25ampost #12924 of 2343212/17/12 at 11:31am
Yup, I thought you had grabbed one already during one of the sales.
A few on eBay here, including one more XXS:
seller is cool too, bought some Officer Wool pants off her a month or so ago.post #12925 of 2343212/17/12 at 11:33ampost #12926 of 2343212/17/12 at 11:40ampost #12927 of 2343212/17/12 at 12:03pmpost #12928 of 2343212/17/12 at 12:11pmpost #12929 of 2343212/17/12 at 2:02pmpost #12930 of 2343212/17/12 at 2:17pmQuote:
They're great boots. To me they fit a bit small.
While most boots (RedWing GTs, IRs, Yuketen Maine Guide) I have are 10, I got these in 11 and they fit very well. I was thinking of getting 10.5 but was happy that I didn't.
I haven't worn Aldens yet, but think I'll be a 10. So from that 12.5 would be the size for you.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › ~!!#!!~ +91-8696109482 best vashikaran specialist baba ji Gurgaon 1 second ago
- › $!*%!$ 7073347120 HoW tO leArn blAcK MaGiC In Delhi 10 seconds ago
- › $!*%!$ 7073347120 HoW tO leArn blAcK MaGiC In New Delhi 17 seconds ago
- › ||योगी तांत्रिक|| +91-8875513486 free VaShiKaRaN In Ahmedabad 25 seconds ago
- › फेस्बूक☎ [=[ +91-8107764125 ]=]~ BLaCk MaGiC SpEcIaLiSt baba ji 27 seconds ago
- › ||योगी तांत्रिक|| +91-8875513486 free VaShiKaRaN In Noida 30 seconds ago
- › ~!!#!!~ +91-8696109482 vashikaran mantra for love back Gurgaon 35 seconds ago
- › (हस्बैंड वाइफ)☎ +91-8107764125>Vashikaran Specialist baba ji 53 seconds ago
- › हक़ीकत☎ +⑨①-⑧①⓪⑦⑦⑥④①②⑤ ☎ Love problem solution baba ji 1 minute ago
- › ||योगी तांत्रिक|| +91-8875513486 free VaShiKaRaN In Chandigarh 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan