Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 861
Styleforum Top Picks
Yep, I've gotten made-in-USA stuff that was said to be made overseas.
Wow! You've got almost double what I've got, and I thought I had a lot---which one's your favorite?
Yeah, it's really sad. I actually had more but lost weight and had to sell some. My favorite has to be the wheat distressed slim boot, those are my go to jeans. The oxbloods are my favorite to look at lol
Balls, I was hoping to score some easy cheap gifts. I think I spent too much time reading through april - june in this thread recently, making me think there was a good chance I could get some. Might still check it out tomorrow morning.
I've got wheat slim bootcut denim too, I love mine. The wheat color that RRL does is fantastic. I got the matching jacket, too (don't worry, I don't wear them together).
Haha yeah I looked my oxbloods for a few months then said damn it's time to sell them since I haven't actually considered wearing them once
Haha, you should definitely wear them together! It took me forever to find the oxbloods in my size (36x32) and i haven't worn them yet. I picked up my distressed wheats at the outlet for $50 or $75, can't remember.
You should wear them at least one before parting ways with them. They're such a beautiful shade of red denim. Definitely garners attention..I assume. Haven't worn mine yet either haha
I work in the denim industry and we're all a bunch old old women who like gossiping about each others brands. We all work out of the same factories so there's always corporate espionage going on. Usually we feed each other false info just for fun.
Here is couple fit pics of mine in L. I feel the fit is consistent with the Limited jacket I got of the same cut. A classic RRL piece and I really like the buffalo buttons.
Just won these, hoping leg isn't too baggy
Good luck but If they don't work I might be interested.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 0605-50 Natural Taper size 28 8 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 9 minutes ago
- › Black Aspesi Panino Bomber Jacket - M 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...