Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 861
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12902 of 2557012/15/12 at 10:10amQuote:
Yep, I've gotten made-in-USA stuff that was said to be made overseas.Quote:
Wow! You've got almost double what I've got, and I thought I had a lot---which one's your favorite?post #12903 of 2557012/15/12 at 1:49pmQuote:
Yeah, it's really sad. I actually had more but lost weight and had to sell some. My favorite has to be the wheat distressed slim boot, those are my go to jeans. The oxbloods are my favorite to look at lolpost #12904 of 2557012/15/12 at 3:14pmQuote:
Balls, I was hoping to score some easy cheap gifts. I think I spent too much time reading through april - june in this thread recently, making me think there was a good chance I could get some. Might still check it out tomorrow morning.post #12905 of 2557012/16/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
I've got wheat slim bootcut denim too, I love mine. The wheat color that RRL does is fantastic. I got the matching jacket, too (don't worry, I don't wear them together).post #12906 of 2557012/16/12 at 1:10pmSpeaking of wheat, I stopped by the Aurora outlet and they had a dozen pairs for women. I asked about men's RRL and they went from saying it was pulled and in the back to saying there was none. Oh well, picked up distressed wheat, black icon, and a nice workshirt for my girl for christmas for a good price.post #12907 of 2557012/16/12 at 1:16pmQuote:
Haha yeah I looked my oxbloods for a few months then said damn it's time to sell them since I haven't actually considered wearing them oncepost #12908 of 2557012/16/12 at 3:05pmQuote:
Haha, you should definitely wear them together! It took me forever to find the oxbloods in my size (36x32) and i haven't worn them yet. I picked up my distressed wheats at the outlet for $50 or $75, can't remember.post #12909 of 2557012/16/12 at 3:08pmQuote:
You should wear them at least one before parting ways with them. They're such a beautiful shade of red denim. Definitely garners attention..I assume. Haven't worn mine yet either hahapost #12910 of 2557012/16/12 at 7:52pmpost #12911 of 2557012/16/12 at 10:05pmpost #12912 of 2557012/17/12 at 1:41amQuote:
I work in the denim industry and we're all a bunch old old women who like gossiping about each others brands. We all work out of the same factories so there's always corporate espionage going on. Usually we feed each other false info just for fun.post #12913 of 2557012/17/12 at 7:05amQuote:
Here is couple fit pics of mine in L. I feel the fit is consistent with the Limited jacket I got of the same cut. A classic RRL piece and I really like the buffalo buttons.post #12914 of 2557012/17/12 at 7:08amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Just won these, hoping leg isn't too baggy
Good luck but If they don't work I might be interested.post #12915 of 2557012/17/12 at 7:28am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 32 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › For the Ladies: BNWT Canada Goose Women Solaris Parka 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.