or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 861

post #12901 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

If by you mean this one...then IMO definitely more a true sweatshirt over a sweater. I have been wearing it in the evenings with my RRL slouch pants.1000

 

1000

Wow, that's how you roll at home? You're not fucking around. 

post #12902 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

If by you mean this one...then IMO definitely more a true sweatshirt over a sweater. I have been wearing it in the evenings with my RRL slouch pants.1000

yeah i own this as well. i originally went TTS for XS to wear over a bd shirt but it was really tight and short so sized up to small and fits great. really comfy but essentially just a sweatshirt with fair isle print. every brand from H&M/uniqlo to mall brands have a similar one so unless your a purist u dont have to get this one. love mine butjust sayin
post #12903 of 20893
I've read a lot on this thread about the Orlando and New York outlets being pretty good for RRL, but does anyone know about the Chicago outlets? The two outlets around here aren't nearly as close as Orlando, more like 90 miles.
post #12904 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

I've read a lot on this thread about the Orlando and New York outlets being pretty good for RRL, but does anyone know about the Chicago outlets? The two outlets around here aren't nearly as close as Orlando, more like 90 miles.

 

Not jacking you're question...but on the same note, what outlets are there in NY that carry RRL? Preferably north of the city (I live in central ny).

 

I've checked polo outlets and they had nothing.

post #12905 of 20893
Yeah, I've taken looks before when I was in the area so I wasn't sure if it was just bad luck. With traffic it would take something stupid like 6 hours to check to see if there are even any racks out, I'll probably just swing downtown at some point.
post #12906 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

Yeah, I've taken looks before when I was in the area so I wasn't sure if it was just bad luck. With traffic it would take something stupid like 6 hours to check to see if there are even any racks out, I'll probably just swing downtown at some point.

 

Ya...I wanna do that too.

It's about 2.5 hours to manhattan from here...so it's not too too bad...

post #12907 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwarebandit View Post

I've read a lot on this thread about the Orlando and New York outlets being pretty good for RRL, but does anyone know about the Chicago outlets? The two outlets around here aren't nearly as close as Orlando, more like 90 miles.

I remember Aurora outlet had shit tons of stuffs last June. 2 full racks of RRLs including jeans, jackets, shirts. Outlets are so dry these days... It's not like it used to be..
post #12908 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post


I remember Aurora outlet had shit tons of stuffs last June. 2 full racks of RRLs including jeans, jackets, shirts. Outlets are so dry these days... It's not like it used to be..

 

It sucks...

Where is the Aurora outlet? Never heard of it

post #12909 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

If by you mean this one...then IMO definitely more a true sweatshirt over a sweater. I have been wearing it in the evenings with my RRL slouch pants.1000


1000

Thanks! Was def talking about that shirt... That actually looks like a dope combination... If Christmas wasn't so crazy for me this year is def take advantage of that outfit lol

Hopefully it's still available after Christmas! Thanks for the input
post #12910 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

It sucks...
Where is the Aurora outlet? Never heard of it

i think hes talking about the one in OH but whenever ive been there it was pretty tapped
post #12911 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post


i think hes talking about the one in OH but whenever ive been there it was pretty tapped

 

Sucks that there is really nowhere to find RRL other than ebay...

 

On that note, does anyone know when the next "private" sale is or further reduction on stuff that has been up a while?

post #12912 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

Not jacking you're question...but on the same note, what outlets are there in NY that carry RRL? Preferably north of the city (I live in central ny).

I've checked polo outlets and they had nothing.

Woodbury is probably the only place that would have anything. Although they havent had anything Ive seen since early summer. Its all Rugby right now
post #12913 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i think hes talking about the one in OH but whenever ive been there it was pretty tapped

I meant the Chicago Premium Outlet...I remember scoring shit tons of RRL jeans without any problem.

RRLs are really really dry at outlets. Lots of competition with Jap resellers.
post #12914 of 20893
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post


Woodbury is probably the only place that would have anything. Although they havent had anything Ive seen since early summer. Its all Rugby right now

 

I'll be in New Paltz for New Years...might as well swing by ;)

post #12915 of 20893

I ordered the Chambray Steamfitter Shirt the day that it appeared on the website. As a RRL connoisseur, I was very disappointed receiving it this week. It is NOT selvedge denim, AND the tapering around the lower waist is unlike any RRL shirt that I have in a size medium. It tapers to a point where the shirt fits too tight. Run-off chain stitching is always a plus in my book, but unfortunately, this shirt is going back. I was hoping for a winner, but this was a big turn off...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread