Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 860
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm lucky to have a bit of inside info on the switch to Cone denim.
RRL have been working with Cone for a number of seasons to develop an exclusive fabric. My understanding is that its heavier than any other stock denim they produce for all the other brands. RRL always have exclusive fabric even from their Japanese suppliers. They've also been holding off on this for a number of seasons as they felt the development wasn't good enough. It will only be used on seasonal washes with the core carrying on as the Japanese fabrics. I for one am looking forward to seeing it.
That actually sounds very intriguing. Kind of interested in seeing this Cone fabric - sounds like it might be pretty solid. Of of interest, where do you get your info?
yeah i own this as well. i originally went TTS for XS to wear over a bd shirt but it was really tight and short so sized up to small and fits great. really comfy but essentially just a sweatshirt with fair isle print. every brand from H&M/uniqlo to mall brands have a similar one so unless your a purist u dont have to get this one. love mine butjust sayin
Not jacking you're question...but on the same note, what outlets are there in NY that carry RRL? Preferably north of the city (I live in central ny).
I've checked polo outlets and they had nothing.
Ya...I wanna do that too.
It's about 2.5 hours to manhattan from here...so it's not too too bad...
I remember Aurora outlet had shit tons of stuffs last June. 2 full racks of RRLs including jeans, jackets, shirts. Outlets are so dry these days... It's not like it used to be..
Thanks! Was def talking about that shirt... That actually looks like a dope combination... If Christmas wasn't so crazy for me this year is def take advantage of that outfit lol
Hopefully it's still available after Christmas! Thanks for the input
Sucks that there is really nowhere to find RRL other than ebay...
On that note, does anyone know when the next "private" sale is or further reduction on stuff that has been up a while?
Woodbury is probably the only place that would have anything. Although they havent had anything Ive seen since early summer. Its all Rugby right now
I meant the Chicago Premium Outlet...I remember scoring shit tons of RRL jeans without any problem.
RRLs are really really dry at outlets. Lots of competition with Jap resellers.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 3 minutes ago
- › Church's Sahara desert boot US8 (UK7.5) 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...