Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 858
Styleforum Top Picks
I agree, the sweatpants are great. Although in this instance, sizing down is probably a good idea.
I missed out on the pants from the Spring collection. Bummed about that. Did you size down in those as well?
Everything about this jean looks to me like a Low Straight that has been mislabeled. The pocket stiching, the lack of back pocket rivets (that did exist on the Low Straights a few years ago), the double reinforced stiching on the fly attachment.
I am surprised though that they are using a lighter weight denim (12.5 oz) and switching another (non-Japanese) supplier. And by surprised I might somewhat disappointed...
Lower weight denim is only due to the fact these are for SS13. Not too thrilled about the switch to Cone either but they are supposed to be custom fabrics and not the same used by every other brand using Cone
They going to be using Cone for all denim?!
I have a pair of Rugby Cone denim, made in USA - North Carolina, I believe. They seem to be great, about a year of normal use and they seem to be great to me still. They are still Rigid, keeping a good shape, and some nice pine cones (which I enjoy) around the knees.
The pair of jeans in question: http://www.selectism.com/2010/08/20/rugby-slim-denim-with-necktie/
I did but I generally size down with all sweatpants and pajama bottoms.
- The Official RRL Thread
- › Cars We Drive! 54 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Paul Stuart black silk necktie 3 minutes ago
- › Cordovan Deer Polishing Bone from Hanger Project $36 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...