I just realized this shirt is the black version of the indigo jack rabbit workshirt that was in the Heartland collection a few seasons back. Dope shirt, definitely springing for this one.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:56 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 857post #12841 of 2398512/11/12 at 9:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12842 of 2398512/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #12843 of 2398512/12/12 at 12:07amHello,
a message about sizing...
the low straight leg 30X32 is perfect to me, but the waist is just a little too low...
Do you think the slim boot cut could be ok in the same size or in 31X32 ? the cut seems similar...
ps : concerning the officer cords, I have one in beige from last year and quality is very good....I bought it in 31X32. it doesn't stretch/shrink...post #12844 of 2398512/12/12 at 6:16ampost #12845 of 2398512/12/12 at 7:17am
I have an odd request...
One of the things I recently bought I bought for a Christmas gift for someone.
When I got it in the mail it didn't have any of its original tags.
Does anybody by any chance have one of the RRL, current season accessories paper tags they could let go? (the one that is on belts, bags, etc)..
Normally I wouldn't care, but I I'd like to give this person an item with the tag still on it at least.
Thanks guys!post #12846 of 2398512/12/12 at 8:06ampost #12847 of 2398512/12/12 at 8:31ampost #12848 of 2398512/12/12 at 10:10amIs the rise on RRL low straight really low? According to this E-Bay site the rise on 33 or 34's is 11 inches. That does not seem low at all. How is the fit in the thighs with these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-300-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-DOUBLE-RL-RRL-MENS-LOW-STRAIGHT-DISTRESSED-DENIM-JEANS-/170921637853?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&vti=Bottoms+Size+%28Men%27s%29%0934&hash=item27cbb937ddpost #12849 of 2398512/12/12 at 10:45ampost #12850 of 2398512/12/12 at 11:00ampost #12851 of 2398512/12/12 at 9:31pmpost #12852 of 2398512/12/12 at 9:39pmpost #12853 of 2398512/13/12 at 6:06amQuote:
My true size is 32. Exept for RRL and JeanShop where it's 30/32 (RRL chinos, jean shop rocker)
I have 2 Straight Legs in 31/32 and had to downsize (between 1 and 2 size) both of them by alteration (waist, bottom and legs).
waist stays a bit too hight for me....
Now, I have 1 Low Straight in 30/32 in rigid and the size seems perfect, except "a little too much" low rise waist.... Yes i'm a complicated man. So, it's tight but it's a rigid, so i can expect stretching...
When I tried Slim Fit and Slim Bootcut, size 31 was ok (in the fitting room, so, before stretching...)
that is why I asked for the difference between SB in 31 and LS in 30..Are they so similar ? Exept maybe the "small bootcut from the knees...."
'hope, my english is comprehensible....post #12854 of 2398512/13/12 at 6:40amQuote:
Currently my go to comfort piece when I get home. Great weight, fit (1 size smaller) and color (go with everything) I also really love the blue cutoff sweatpants from the spring collection.
Another vote to get therm from me.post #12855 of 2398512/13/12 at 7:40amHas anyone tried the Chambray Steamfitter Shirt? Look awesome!
Also, what the deal with the Medium Straight Denim? Significantly different from Low Straight?
Interesting looking Cafe Racer.
Kind of like the look of this Khaki Denim in Slim Fit too... Think they got the price right at $220?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Barbour Heritage Liddesdale 40 seconds ago
- › Jacket Basics? 1 minute ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Greatcoat and Height of a Man 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015