I just realized this shirt is the black version of the indigo jack rabbit workshirt that was in the Heartland collection a few seasons back. Dope shirt, definitely springing for this one.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 7:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 857post #12841 of 2461112/11/12 at 9:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12842 of 2461112/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #12843 of 2461112/12/12 at 12:07amHello,
a message about sizing...
the low straight leg 30X32 is perfect to me, but the waist is just a little too low...
Do you think the slim boot cut could be ok in the same size or in 31X32 ? the cut seems similar...
ps : concerning the officer cords, I have one in beige from last year and quality is very good....I bought it in 31X32. it doesn't stretch/shrink...post #12844 of 2461112/12/12 at 6:16ampost #12845 of 2461112/12/12 at 7:17am
I have an odd request...
One of the things I recently bought I bought for a Christmas gift for someone.
When I got it in the mail it didn't have any of its original tags.
Does anybody by any chance have one of the RRL, current season accessories paper tags they could let go? (the one that is on belts, bags, etc)..
Normally I wouldn't care, but I I'd like to give this person an item with the tag still on it at least.
Thanks guys!post #12846 of 2461112/12/12 at 8:06ampost #12847 of 2461112/12/12 at 8:31ampost #12848 of 2461112/12/12 at 10:10amIs the rise on RRL low straight really low? According to this E-Bay site the rise on 33 or 34's is 11 inches. That does not seem low at all. How is the fit in the thighs with these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-300-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-DOUBLE-RL-RRL-MENS-LOW-STRAIGHT-DISTRESSED-DENIM-JEANS-/170921637853?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&vti=Bottoms+Size+%28Men%27s%29%0934&hash=item27cbb937ddpost #12849 of 2461112/12/12 at 10:45ampost #12850 of 2461112/12/12 at 11:00ampost #12851 of 2461112/12/12 at 9:31pmpost #12852 of 2461112/12/12 at 9:39pmpost #12853 of 2461112/13/12 at 6:06amQuote:
My true size is 32. Exept for RRL and JeanShop where it's 30/32 (RRL chinos, jean shop rocker)
I have 2 Straight Legs in 31/32 and had to downsize (between 1 and 2 size) both of them by alteration (waist, bottom and legs).
waist stays a bit too hight for me....
Now, I have 1 Low Straight in 30/32 in rigid and the size seems perfect, except "a little too much" low rise waist.... Yes i'm a complicated man. So, it's tight but it's a rigid, so i can expect stretching...
When I tried Slim Fit and Slim Bootcut, size 31 was ok (in the fitting room, so, before stretching...)
that is why I asked for the difference between SB in 31 and LS in 30..Are they so similar ? Exept maybe the "small bootcut from the knees...."
'hope, my english is comprehensible....post #12854 of 2461112/13/12 at 6:40amQuote:
Currently my go to comfort piece when I get home. Great weight, fit (1 size smaller) and color (go with everything) I also really love the blue cutoff sweatpants from the spring collection.
Another vote to get therm from me.post #12855 of 2461112/13/12 at 7:40amHas anyone tried the Chambray Steamfitter Shirt? Look awesome!
Also, what the deal with the Medium Straight Denim? Significantly different from Low Straight?
Interesting looking Cafe Racer.
Kind of like the look of this Khaki Denim in Slim Fit too... Think they got the price right at $220?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Crockett and Jones Tan Belt - 34 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe repairs 5 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Carpe Diem side-zips, reverse grey leather, size 43 (fits US 9) 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories