I just realized this shirt is the black version of the indigo jack rabbit workshirt that was in the Heartland collection a few seasons back. Dope shirt, definitely springing for this one.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 857post #12841 of 2633312/11/12 at 9:09pmpost #12842 of 2633312/11/12 at 9:18pmpost #12843 of 2633312/12/12 at 12:07amHello,
a message about sizing...
the low straight leg 30X32 is perfect to me, but the waist is just a little too low...
Do you think the slim boot cut could be ok in the same size or in 31X32 ? the cut seems similar...
ps : concerning the officer cords, I have one in beige from last year and quality is very good....I bought it in 31X32. it doesn't stretch/shrink...post #12844 of 2633312/12/12 at 6:16ampost #12845 of 2633312/12/12 at 7:17am
I have an odd request...
One of the things I recently bought I bought for a Christmas gift for someone.
When I got it in the mail it didn't have any of its original tags.
Does anybody by any chance have one of the RRL, current season accessories paper tags they could let go? (the one that is on belts, bags, etc)..
Normally I wouldn't care, but I I'd like to give this person an item with the tag still on it at least.
Thanks guys!post #12846 of 2633312/12/12 at 8:06ampost #12847 of 2633312/12/12 at 8:31ampost #12848 of 2633312/12/12 at 10:10amIs the rise on RRL low straight really low? According to this E-Bay site the rise on 33 or 34's is 11 inches. That does not seem low at all. How is the fit in the thighs with these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-300-POLO-RALPH-LAUREN-DOUBLE-RL-RRL-MENS-LOW-STRAIGHT-DISTRESSED-DENIM-JEANS-/170921637853?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&vti=Bottoms+Size+%28Men%27s%29%0934&hash=item27cbb937ddpost #12849 of 2633312/12/12 at 10:45ampost #12850 of 2633312/12/12 at 11:00ampost #12851 of 2633312/12/12 at 9:31pmpost #12852 of 2633312/12/12 at 9:39pmpost #12853 of 2633312/13/12 at 6:06amQuote:
My true size is 32. Exept for RRL and JeanShop where it's 30/32 (RRL chinos, jean shop rocker)
I have 2 Straight Legs in 31/32 and had to downsize (between 1 and 2 size) both of them by alteration (waist, bottom and legs).
waist stays a bit too hight for me....
Now, I have 1 Low Straight in 30/32 in rigid and the size seems perfect, except "a little too much" low rise waist.... Yes i'm a complicated man. So, it's tight but it's a rigid, so i can expect stretching...
When I tried Slim Fit and Slim Bootcut, size 31 was ok (in the fitting room, so, before stretching...)
that is why I asked for the difference between SB in 31 and LS in 30..Are they so similar ? Exept maybe the "small bootcut from the knees...."
'hope, my english is comprehensible....post #12854 of 2633312/13/12 at 6:40amQuote:
Currently my go to comfort piece when I get home. Great weight, fit (1 size smaller) and color (go with everything) I also really love the blue cutoff sweatpants from the spring collection.
Another vote to get therm from me.post #12855 of 2633312/13/12 at 7:40amHas anyone tried the Chambray Steamfitter Shirt? Look awesome!
Also, what the deal with the Medium Straight Denim? Significantly different from Low Straight?
Interesting looking Cafe Racer.
Kind of like the look of this Khaki Denim in Slim Fit too... Think they got the price right at $220?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 19 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 35 minutes ago
- › NEED HELP! been looking for every searchword you can ever imagine,... 37 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 44 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 47 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding