or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 855

post #12811 of 21296
yeah ive never actually thought to ask. ive purchased direct from stores from a few diff associates at least a dozen times and from Robert specifically at least 4-5 times now. more than half ,(probably 75%+, of those times iw as charged shipping ... didnt bother me since i typically go through an SA because the item i want is sold out online in my size or they gave me a heads up before it went online or on sale

if you want to save on shipping and your item is online buy it online. but most of us are looking for harder to find items or the item we want is gone so we have to go the SA route AND we like to help robert (dastig) out
post #12812 of 21296
Every package ive ever gotten from either an RRL store (and ive gotten things from every store) or the RL website has come via FedEx. I wish it was USPS or UPS since my FedEx guy wont leave things when im not home
post #12813 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Every package ive ever gotten from either an RRL store (and ive gotten things from every store) or the RL website has come via FedEx. I wish it was USPS or UPS since my FedEx guy wont leave things when im not home

 

That's weird.

I've gotten 4 packages from the RL website in the past 5 weeks, all usps priority or first class mail.

post #12814 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

yeah ive never actually thought to ask. ive purchased direct from stores from a few diff associates at least a dozen times and from Robert specifically at least 4-5 times now. more than half ,(probably 75%+, of those times iw as charged shipping ... didnt bother me since i typically go through an SA because the item i want is sold out online in my size or they gave me a heads up before it went online or on sale
if you want to save on shipping and your item is online buy it online. but most of us are looking for harder to find items or the item we want is gone so we have to go the SA route AND we like to help robert (dastig) out

 

That makes sense

Stupid question...when you SA here, what are you referring to?

post #12815 of 21296
sales associate

and ive NEVER received an RL order either from online or direct from store that was NOT fedex
post #12816 of 21296
Yeah, I've only ever received Fedex too. Would be very surprised to get anything other than that.
post #12817 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Yeah, I've only ever received Fedex too. Would be very surprised to get anything other than that.

 

 

Pics from 2 packages I got from RL this week. (the 3 others I've gotten in the past month or so are also usps). So you guys don't think I'm yankin your chain haha

 

 

700

 

700

post #12818 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post


Pics from 2 packages I got from RL this week. (the 3 others I've gotten in the past month or so are also usps). So you guys don't think I'm yankin your chain haha hide (Click to show)




Maybe Fedex doesn't deliver to your town?
post #12819 of 21296
They just updated their vendor net where there will be some things sent USPS now, it was usually just Fed Ex. But literally just started this last week, had a meeting about it
post #12820 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post

They just updated their vendor net where there will be some things sent USPS now, it was usually just Fed Ex. But literally just started this last week, had a meeting about it

Oo, a friend from Greensboro?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Every package ive ever gotten from either an RRL store (and ive gotten things from every store) or the RL website has come via FedEx. I wish it was USPS or UPS since my FedEx guy wont leave things when im not home

Yeah I hate this, I even sign the fucking receipt and they still wont leave it at door, so I have to pick it up from their office.
post #12821 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Oo, a friend from Greensboro?
What do you mean.
post #12822 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post

What do you mean.

Oh I just assumed when you said you had a meeting about it that you worked Supply Chain RL in Greensboro, where I assumed some of those decisions are made, based off my visit there. Although I can see how it could be Highpoint as well, but never been to that office.
post #12823 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Oh I just assumed when you said you had a meeting about it that you worked Supply Chain RL in Greensboro, where I assumed some of those decisions are made, based off my visit there. Although I can see how it could be Highpoint as well, but never been to that office.

No i work for one of the stores in New York, we had a meeting with the operations team who does X-Store and the other store operation systems. And basically just showed all of the managers about the new updates.
post #12824 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preparatory View Post

I have done som reading in the already existing threads and get that it's bit of a confusion about sizing for the RRL jeans. I am in the progress of ordering a pair but have no idea what size to order. Have mailed rl customer service and asked for measurements for the slim fit jeans cuz that is what I am interested in. I usually wear 31/32 in slim fitting jeans, for example APC New Standard.
Thank you!
Can anybody please help me with this? Thanks.
post #12825 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post

They just updated their vendor net where there will be some things sent USPS now, it was usually just Fed Ex. But literally just started this last week, had a meeting about it

 

At least I'm not going crazy

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread