Wait until the pink pony sale. They did it earlier in the fall, around September I think. Yes, then again in April or May I believe. That's the only time to get a markdown on core icon items
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 853post #12781 of 2678212/11/12 at 7:06ampost #12782 of 2678212/11/12 at 7:17ampost #12783 of 2678212/11/12 at 7:22ampost #12784 of 2678212/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12785 of 2678212/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12786 of 2678212/11/12 at 7:51ampost #12787 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:00ampost #12788 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:07ampost #12789 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12790 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12791 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:40amYpost #12792 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12793 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12794 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
I got the A-2 in L.
I normally need around 19 inches shoulder to shoulder, around 22 pit to pit and 26 inches in the sleeves.
Like with Robear the shoulders are a bit tight and the sleeves a bit short. If either had been a bit more generous, it would have worked.
Not sure if the XL will be better.
Thing is, I'm in Europe, so sending back will be difficult. I'll get in touch with them, though. They still have it full priced on the European site and L is actually missing. So it might be of interest to them. And the jacket is still brand new.
Will try to take some pics tomorrow.
I sent the A-2 back. They got it yesterday.
So, if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out.
It should appear soon on the site.post #12795 of 2678212/11/12 at 8:58am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 40 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 43 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Massimo Emporio deerskin derby dress shoes. Black, 9.5D, made in... 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...