Wait until the pink pony sale. They did it earlier in the fall, around September I think. Yes, then again in April or May I believe. That's the only time to get a markdown on core icon items
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:01 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 853post #12781 of 2628712/11/12 at 7:06ampost #12782 of 2628712/11/12 at 7:17ampost #12783 of 2628712/11/12 at 7:22ampost #12784 of 2628712/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12785 of 2628712/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12786 of 2628712/11/12 at 7:51ampost #12787 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:00ampost #12788 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:07ampost #12789 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12790 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12791 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:40amYpost #12792 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12793 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12794 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
I got the A-2 in L.
I normally need around 19 inches shoulder to shoulder, around 22 pit to pit and 26 inches in the sleeves.
Like with Robear the shoulders are a bit tight and the sleeves a bit short. If either had been a bit more generous, it would have worked.
Not sure if the XL will be better.
Thing is, I'm in Europe, so sending back will be difficult. I'll get in touch with them, though. They still have it full priced on the European site and L is actually missing. So it might be of interest to them. And the jacket is still brand new.
Will try to take some pics tomorrow.
I sent the A-2 back. They got it yesterday.
So, if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out.
It should appear soon on the site.post #12795 of 2628712/11/12 at 8:58am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 30 seconds ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 16 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding