Wait until the pink pony sale. They did it earlier in the fall, around September I think. Yes, then again in April or May I believe. That's the only time to get a markdown on core icon items
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 853post #12781 of 2387612/11/12 at 7:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12782 of 2387612/11/12 at 7:17ampost #12783 of 2387612/11/12 at 7:22ampost #12784 of 2387612/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12785 of 2387612/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12786 of 2387612/11/12 at 7:51ampost #12787 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:00ampost #12788 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:07ampost #12789 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12790 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12791 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:40amYpost #12792 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12793 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12794 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
I got the A-2 in L.
I normally need around 19 inches shoulder to shoulder, around 22 pit to pit and 26 inches in the sleeves.
Like with Robear the shoulders are a bit tight and the sleeves a bit short. If either had been a bit more generous, it would have worked.
Not sure if the XL will be better.
Thing is, I'm in Europe, so sending back will be difficult. I'll get in touch with them, though. They still have it full priced on the European site and L is actually missing. So it might be of interest to them. And the jacket is still brand new.
Will try to take some pics tomorrow.
I sent the A-2 back. They got it yesterday.
So, if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out.
It should appear soon on the site.post #12795 of 2387612/11/12 at 8:58am
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 49 seconds ago
- › What are the ties in the show "Suits" 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Bespoke Neapolitan 7 fold ties 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...