Wait until the pink pony sale. They did it earlier in the fall, around September I think. Yes, then again in April or May I believe. That's the only time to get a markdown on core icon items
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 8:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 853post #12781 of 2394912/11/12 at 7:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12782 of 2394912/11/12 at 7:17ampost #12783 of 2394912/11/12 at 7:22ampost #12784 of 2394912/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12785 of 2394912/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12786 of 2394912/11/12 at 7:51ampost #12787 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:00ampost #12788 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:07ampost #12789 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12790 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12791 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:40amYpost #12792 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12793 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12794 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
I got the A-2 in L.
I normally need around 19 inches shoulder to shoulder, around 22 pit to pit and 26 inches in the sleeves.
Like with Robear the shoulders are a bit tight and the sleeves a bit short. If either had been a bit more generous, it would have worked.
Not sure if the XL will be better.
Thing is, I'm in Europe, so sending back will be difficult. I'll get in touch with them, though. They still have it full priced on the European site and L is actually missing. So it might be of interest to them. And the jacket is still brand new.
Will try to take some pics tomorrow.
I sent the A-2 back. They got it yesterday.
So, if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out.
It should appear soon on the site.post #12795 of 2394912/11/12 at 8:58am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015