Wait until the pink pony sale. They did it earlier in the fall, around September I think. Yes, then again in April or May I believe. That's the only time to get a markdown on core icon items
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 853post #12781 of 2552512/11/12 at 7:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12782 of 2552512/11/12 at 7:17ampost #12783 of 2552512/11/12 at 7:22ampost #12784 of 2552512/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12785 of 2552512/11/12 at 7:48ampost #12786 of 2552512/11/12 at 7:51ampost #12787 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:00ampost #12788 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:07ampost #12789 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12790 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:17ampost #12791 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:40amYpost #12792 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12793 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:44ampost #12794 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by indigoeagle
I got the A-2 in L.
I normally need around 19 inches shoulder to shoulder, around 22 pit to pit and 26 inches in the sleeves.
Like with Robear the shoulders are a bit tight and the sleeves a bit short. If either had been a bit more generous, it would have worked.
Not sure if the XL will be better.
Thing is, I'm in Europe, so sending back will be difficult. I'll get in touch with them, though. They still have it full priced on the European site and L is actually missing. So it might be of interest to them. And the jacket is still brand new.
Will try to take some pics tomorrow.
I sent the A-2 back. They got it yesterday.
So, if anyone is interested. Keep an eye out.
It should appear soon on the site.post #12795 of 2552512/11/12 at 8:58am
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 19 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 28 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...