Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 844
Styleforum Top Picks
is that vest blackwatch? If so how much?
I have the shaker cardigan from last winter in navy - it's the same as the black one online right now. It's good - heavy, hasn't really pilled (although I got it late in the season last winter, so probably only worn a few times). It feels like pretty standard wool, like any kind of heavy sweater. It certainly isn't cashmere soft or even as soft was merino.
I thought I would share some photos of my RRL raw Wrangler repros. I apologize for the poor quality of these photos. These are a couple of years old, and unrinsed/unwashed. Go ahead and wince you namby-pambies.
What is most striking to me is how long it has taken to even get the wear I have to be noticeable. I have a brand new pair of the same jeans in a sealed bag. At some point, I will do a better photo with the new pair for contrast. I really love the Wrangler repros, but they are made from some stiff and sturdy denim as these still have a long way yet to go.
It's the reverse side of this one.Link (Click to show)
Price is also on the page.
Yes...it will do also do if you have a wishlist.
P.S. Patience, further discounts are coming.
anyone can check for me it real or fake?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...