or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 843

post #12631 of 20962
Think I asked this once before but didn't get an answer... Has anyone got any of the RRL Shaker Wool stuff? I'm a fan of thick merino but not of itchy lambs wool. Any idea what it's comparable too? Thanks.
post #12632 of 20962
i had some leftover credit from a gift return and grabbed the striped trapper pullover on a whim and was pleasantly surprised


its really soft and stretchy making it form fitting and an easy layering piece to throw on top of a BD shirt for work. not a huge fan of the lack of a structure collar but its soft and isnt a big deal
post #12633 of 20962
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

I would hope everyone will wash out stains, although, fortunately, I do not stain my pants often.

well clearly you're not living life to the max, either that, or you practise personal hygiene? foo.gif
post #12634 of 20962
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i had some leftover credit from a gift return and grabbed the striped trapper pullover on a whim and was pleasantly surprised

its really soft and stretchy making it form fitting and an easy layering piece to throw on top of a BD shirt for work. not a huge fan of the lack of a structure collar but its soft and isnt a big deal

What is sizing like? up, down, tts?

post #12635 of 20962
i went TTS (same size as everythign else i own in RRL)
post #12636 of 20962
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

i went TTS (same size as everythign else i own in RRL)

Hey RKD, I have considered that sweater but can't picture how it would look on. If not too big a bother could you post a pic on over a colared shirt?

 

 Thanks in advance. R

post #12637 of 20962
sure it will have to be behind a dirty mirror but ill do it later tongiht ... no gf anymore to take pics frown.gif
post #12638 of 20962
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

sure it will have to be behind a dirty mirror but ill do it later tongiht ... no gf anymore to take pics frown.gif

omg u broke up with ur cute korean gf?? sorry to hear bro
post #12639 of 20962
haha yeah it happens (about 6 months ago right before by bar exam studies -__-) ... plenty of other asian fish in the sea tongue.gif
post #12640 of 20962
haha asian girls are the best.
post #12641 of 20962
I ordered a few items on Monday, yet as of today, Friday, the order hasn't shipped. Five days later! The status still shows "items located in stock." This isn't the first (or second) time this has happened. Ralphlauren.com has been in business for 12 years now -- just a couple of years fewer than Amazon -- but, invariably, their fulfillment centers can't seem to get their act together during periods of high volume. They knew they were having a sale -- big duh! -- and yet, once again, they appear to be unprepared. Very irritating.
post #12642 of 20962
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceansaway View Post

I ordered a few items on Monday, yet as of today, Friday, the order hasn't shipped. Five days later! The status still shows "items located in stock." This isn't the first (or second) time this has happened. Ralphlauren.com has been in business for 12 years now -- just a couple of years fewer than Amazon -- but, invariably, their fulfillment centers can't seem to get their act together during periods of high volume. They knew they were having a sale -- big duh! -- and yet, once again, they appear to be unprepared. Very irritating.

Same problem for me. I placed two orders on Sunday, they didn't ship until today. I called and talked to customer service - they apologized and upgraded the order to overnight shipping. They were nice about it and said it was due to the large sale volume. Obviously annoying, but they were transparent and apologetic. 

post #12643 of 20962
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceansaway View Post

I ordered a few items on Monday, yet as of today, Friday, the order hasn't shipped. Five days later! The status still shows "items located in stock." This isn't the first (or second) time this has happened. Ralphlauren.com has been in business for 12 years now -- just a couple of years fewer than Amazon -- but, invariably, their fulfillment centers can't seem to get their act together during periods of high volume. They knew they were having a sale -- big duh! -- and yet, once again, they appear to be unprepared. Very irritating.

 

Same here. Every time I've ever bought something RL online it has taken at least 4 days for it to go to shipped status...pretty frustrating. Their customer service has been very poor as a whole in my experience...too many instances to recap. Buuut...I'll still keep buying RRL stuff online haha

post #12644 of 20962
lol its 4 days, chill out bros. i waited 3 months for my temple of jawnz. 1st world problems
post #12645 of 20962
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

lol its 4 days, chill out bros. i waited 3 months for my temple of jawnz. 1st world problems

 

 

haha. very true

Reason I was mad this time was I had to head out of town for 2 and a half weeks and I thought the stuff would show up within 7 business days...so now it's sitting in my po box for 2 weeks and I just wanna wear it ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread