or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 842

post #12616 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

damn, dont ever remember seeing this in store. anyone know if the collar is removable? supposed to be part of the Alaska collection.
reminds me of patagonia.

I sold one of those. Good coat if you want to look like Oscar the Grouch
post #12617 of 20961
hi guys,

i'm looking for one of these (or both) rrl items. i need a medium size. let me know if you can help me out. thanks in advance..

http://www.rhythm-fuk.com/shopping/rrl_1210.html

http://www.rhythm-fuk.com/shopping/rrl_1284.html
post #12618 of 20961
Might not be the right place, might take flak for it but oh well....here are my RRL Low Straights after about 1.5 years, with one soak. Sorry that it looks like I was taking a picture of my junk, that was not the intent. Also Gant Rugger, Trafalgar belt.

Seem to fit right through the leg, but annoying large around the waist. Decent fade?

post #12619 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood View Post

Might not be the right place, might take flak for it but oh well....here are my RRL Low Straights after about 1.5 years, with one soak. Sorry that it looks like I was taking a picture of my junk, that was not the intent. Also Gant Rugger, Trafalgar belt.
Seem to fit right through the leg, but annoying large around the waist. Decent fade?

I dig it. I have the same pair but haven't gotten nearly those kinds of fades. Did those start off as rigid or one wash? 

post #12620 of 20961
One wash I believe. When I said one soak, I might've been more correct to say one wash. So, the one wash from the factory and then I gave them a soak/wash in the tub about 1.5 years in. Wearing 'em right now, figure I might do the 2nd wash in a month or maybe on the 2nd year mark.
post #12621 of 20961
Has anyone never washed their raw denim? I wear jeans once or twice a month with long johns underneath so I don't see a wash being needed any time soon.
post #12622 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

Has anyone never washed their raw denim? I wear jeans once or twice a month with long johns underneath so I don't see a wash being needed any time soon.

I never do. No need to wash jeans. Many studies have been done that show that the amount in terms of amount of bacteria/germs/cooties etc...from wearing them for severely prolonged periods of time is minimal in comparison to washing them often.

Where is this research, I'm not sure I read it somewhere on the net, several times, in several different places, and I am too lazy to cite anything.
post #12623 of 20961

 What I want to know then is the percentage of people who never get anyting on their jeans i.e (dirt, food, grass, grease etc)...EVER! Why stop at jeans? Based on said research, why ever wash any of your clothes.

 

   IMO not washing ones jeans is just gross! R

post #12624 of 20961

Heads-up to any Xl's out there. This Ebay re-seller has current season stuff cheaper then the lowest sales prices.

 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/chainon6062/m.html?item=160929366957&pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item25782343ad&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

 

P.S. I have no affiliation to seller whatsoever.

post #12625 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

 What I want to know then is the percentage of people who never get anyting on their jeans i.e (dirt, food, grass, grease etc)...EVER! Why stop at jeans? Based on said research, why ever wash any of your clothes.

   IMO not washing ones jeans is just gross! R

I wear my jeans a lot every weekend. I can go usually a 2-3 months before I have to wash them - they get stains which come out in a wash. can I hand wash the stains out? I guess, but it's a pain in the butt.
post #12626 of 20961
i usually wash it when i get stains from bodily fluids. but only if i can't stand the smell or if they're too unsightly. Saturdays research is pretty accurate, i conducted it myself!
post #12627 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

i usually wash it when i get stains from bodily fluids. but only if i can't stand the smell or if they're too unsightly. Saturdays research is pretty accurate, i conducted it myself!

Usually, butt not all the time? Just so I am clear, if the jizz stain is too noticable or the skid marks smell too bad...then you'll wash them. Your avatar should be Monica Lowenski or Johnny Knoxville instead of Ari Gold. lol8[1].gif

 

Of cvourse I am only joking with you Ari because surely so were you. wink.gif

post #12628 of 20961

I wash my jeans about once a year. Less if I could. If necessary, dry cleaning them will also preserve them better than the wash cycle. 

post #12629 of 20961
I would hope everyone will wash out stains, although, fortunately, I do not stain my pants often.
post #12630 of 20961

Anyone know when the next markdowns will be online? Seems like sale inventory is thinning but there's still a few things I would pick up with the extra kicker... 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread