or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 841

post #12601 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

A2 is $675 shipped before tax!
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13088155
Have a TOJ bomber but this is so tempting


probably would cop if it had a fur collar.

so sell me your toj and you can cop this nod[1].gif
post #12602 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruti View Post

Just picked up the Livingstone boot. Puts the Bowery to shame.

Where from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarude View Post

probably would cop if it had a fur collar.
so sell me your toj and you can cop this nod[1].gif

Haha my TOJ isn't even here yet, two more weeks supposedly. After tax price is about the same as a TOJ and I'd prefer to have something MTM as the sleeves and length are a bit long on the A2 for me
post #12603 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by jruti View Post

Just picked up the Livingstone boot. Puts the Bowery to shame.

Where did you pick them up at and how much? They look pretty nice in the few pics ive seen online
post #12604 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post


Where did you pick them up at and how much? They look pretty nice in the few pics ive seen online

Got them at West Broadway.  Pricey at $1,200 but beautiful.  I'll post pics tomorrow.

post #12605 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

If you're running IE, use the F12 developer tools and image report. Firefox has Page Info and a Media tab or something like that.


thanks for posting the photos, i use safari but will be switching over to chrome soon. ah well.
post #12606 of 21784
damn, dont ever remember seeing this in store. anyone know if the collar is removable? supposed to be part of the Alaska collection.
reminds me of patagonia.

post #12607 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

damn, dont ever remember seeing this in store. anyone know if the collar is removable? supposed to be part of the Alaska collection.
reminds me of patagonia

That was indeed part of the Alaska Collection. Thick and warm. The collar/hood is not removable.
post #12608 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

damn, dont ever remember seeing this in store. anyone know if the collar is removable? supposed to be part of the Alaska collection.
reminds me of patagonia.

I sold one of those. Good coat if you want to look like Oscar the Grouch
post #12609 of 21784
hi guys,

i'm looking for one of these (or both) rrl items. i need a medium size. let me know if you can help me out. thanks in advance..

http://www.rhythm-fuk.com/shopping/rrl_1210.html

http://www.rhythm-fuk.com/shopping/rrl_1284.html
post #12610 of 21784
Might not be the right place, might take flak for it but oh well....here are my RRL Low Straights after about 1.5 years, with one soak. Sorry that it looks like I was taking a picture of my junk, that was not the intent. Also Gant Rugger, Trafalgar belt.

Seem to fit right through the leg, but annoying large around the waist. Decent fade?

post #12611 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood View Post

Might not be the right place, might take flak for it but oh well....here are my RRL Low Straights after about 1.5 years, with one soak. Sorry that it looks like I was taking a picture of my junk, that was not the intent. Also Gant Rugger, Trafalgar belt.
Seem to fit right through the leg, but annoying large around the waist. Decent fade?

I dig it. I have the same pair but haven't gotten nearly those kinds of fades. Did those start off as rigid or one wash? 

post #12612 of 21784
One wash I believe. When I said one soak, I might've been more correct to say one wash. So, the one wash from the factory and then I gave them a soak/wash in the tub about 1.5 years in. Wearing 'em right now, figure I might do the 2nd wash in a month or maybe on the 2nd year mark.
post #12613 of 21784
Has anyone never washed their raw denim? I wear jeans once or twice a month with long johns underneath so I don't see a wash being needed any time soon.
post #12614 of 21784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

Has anyone never washed their raw denim? I wear jeans once or twice a month with long johns underneath so I don't see a wash being needed any time soon.

I never do. No need to wash jeans. Many studies have been done that show that the amount in terms of amount of bacteria/germs/cooties etc...from wearing them for severely prolonged periods of time is minimal in comparison to washing them often.

Where is this research, I'm not sure I read it somewhere on the net, several times, in several different places, and I am too lazy to cite anything.
post #12615 of 21784

 What I want to know then is the percentage of people who never get anyting on their jeans i.e (dirt, food, grass, grease etc)...EVER! Why stop at jeans? Based on said research, why ever wash any of your clothes.

 

   IMO not washing ones jeans is just gross! R

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread