or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 838

post #12556 of 20888
Non selvedge and I didn't like the material. A bit too washed out and fuzzed out.
post #12557 of 20888
Surprised I saw an RRL shirt in Last Call by Neiman Marcus today. It was XXL though. And price wasn't that great at around $110.
post #12558 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by subdivide View Post

Non selvedge and I didn't like the material. A bit too washed out and fuzzed out.

Hmmm, shame. I would have thought that at $400 it would have been amazing! I was thinking it would be super thick and heavyweight - like a shirt-jacket. I have a chance to get it for $120 - not worth it?
post #12559 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Hmmm, shame. I would have thought that at $400 it would have been amazing! I was thinking it would be super thick and heavyweight - like a shirt-jacket. I have a chance to get it for $120 - not worth it?The

The better question is where are you getting the shirt @ 70% off?

post #12560 of 20888
Have a friend at RL - I think her employee discount is either 40-50% off. Nothing has really grabbed my attention lately except the Aran shawl collar pullover (which I missed out on, dammit) and this shirt.
post #12561 of 20888

Question of the day.....What is the purpose of the 2nd buttonhole at 45* on the western vests? I have theorized to button just one button for work or quickdraw and others said for pocketwatch chain.

 

700

post #12562 of 20888

I concur with the pocket watch chain.  Great question though!  RRL, all in the small details.

post #12563 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Hmmm, shame. I would have thought that at $400 it would have been amazing! I was thinking it would be super thick and heavyweight - like a shirt-jacket. I have a chance to get it for $120 - not worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Have a friend at RL - I think her employee discount is either 40-50% off. Nothing has really grabbed my attention lately except the Aran shawl collar pullover (which I missed out on, dammit) and this shirt.

40% off sale items, 50% off full price items.

I would not mention what you mentioned, since it is grounds for termination of employment.
post #12564 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

40% off sale items, 50% off full price items.
I would not mention what you mentioned, since it is grounds for termination of employment.

I always assumed that it was fine if they we're purchasing something as a gift for a friend / family.
post #12565 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


40% off sale items, 50% off full price items.
I would not mention what you mentioned, since it is grounds for termination of employment.0%

Wow...40% off sale price?  If I worked there at that discount my take home would be 0 due to A/R's. crazy.gif

post #12566 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

I always assumed that it was fine if they we're purchasing something as a gift for a friend / family.

Yeah that is true, if its a gift - there is no problem.

For reference: https://www.ralphlauren.com/employee/index.jsp
post #12567 of 20888
Sell or keep? So back in forth on these, some days think they too tight and other days i think they are fine other than slightly tight int the arse.. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A232DD4D-659F-416C-AC5C-EEC3C65DB822-10920-000014F84CC888D6.jpg
624F6FCD-52A3-42C7-BF0C-9B786BA7BF12-10920-000014F8B8418767.jpg
7BC0FEA0-AEFF-4F62-A78E-84451788545F-10920-000014F857C083EA.jpg
post #12568 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Yeah that is true, if its a gift - there is no problem.
For reference: https://www.ralphlauren.com/employee/index.jsp

so there's nothing other stopping an employee from just abusing the discount?
post #12569 of 20888
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

so there's nothing other stopping an employee from just abusing the discount?

any RL or CM employees want to gift me some shit, and have me gift them some paypal money? DM me!
post #12570 of 20888

Pretty sure a dude on here tried to do that last year and then ran away with the money. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread