Measurements and pic sent to me by a SA, then passed on to someone who asked.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 9:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 834post #12496 of 2372211/15/12 at 3:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12497 of 2372211/15/12 at 6:02pmQuote:Thanks. They are already on their way back. Made in USA, kind of disappointing.Originally Posted by srgprod
You must return those for either replacement or a refund. The shank in the sole is loose and wasn't set properly. This will cause the boot to creak and click. The fix is very expensive as the sole must be opened up and the shank seated again. Not worth the time or trouble.post #12498 of 2372211/15/12 at 6:19pmpost #12499 of 2372211/15/12 at 7:02pmpost #12500 of 2372211/15/12 at 7:46pmpost #12501 of 2372211/15/12 at 8:28pmpost #12502 of 2372211/15/12 at 9:05pmpost #12503 of 2372211/15/12 at 10:42pmpost #12504 of 2372211/16/12 at 7:33ampost #12505 of 2372211/16/12 at 11:44amI posted earlier about the A2 jacket, and that I went with the XL. The L just was too tight in the shoulders. I know a lot of guys like snug fitting leather jackets, but this leather is very thick, making it very restrictive if it is snug. Plus, the L sleeves were a little short on me.
Having said that, the more I looked at the jacket, the more I felt it was too baggy in the chest and waist. I ended up having my tailor take it in 4 inches on the sides. I just don't see this jacket fitting well for most people without some tailoring.post #12506 of 2372211/16/12 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by jim10
I posted earlier about the A2 jacket, and that I went with the XL. The L just was too tight in the shoulders. I know a lot of guys like snug fitting leather jackets, but this leather is very thick, making it very restrictive if it is snug. Plus, the L sleeves were a little short on me.
Having said that, the more I looked at the jacket, the more I felt it was too baggy in the chest and waist. I ended up having my tailor take it in 4 inches on the sides. I just don't see this jacket fitting well for most people without some tailoring.
Pics pleasepost #12507 of 2372211/16/12 at 10:41pmpost #12508 of 2372211/17/12 at 12:19pm
Just picked up the gambler in a small - pic attached. I'm selling a similarly styled buffalo plaid moto style jacket on Ebay if anyone is interested. It's not RRL, blue label, but really nice and thought some on here would be interested.post #12509 of 2372211/17/12 at 12:35pmpost #12510 of 2372211/17/12 at 1:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by jruti
Just picked up the gambler in a small - pic attached. I'm selling a similarly styled buffalo plaid moto style jacket on Ebay if anyone is interested. It's not RRL, blue label, but really nice and thought some on here would be interested.
IMG_1182.JPG 2080k .JPG file
What are the measurements on it if i may ask? Thinking of picking up a small of it as well
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1030 Active Users (188 Members and 842 Guests)
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › What headphones do you use? 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 16 minutes ago
- › I just bought a... (non clothing item) 18 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 21 minutes ago
- › SF Shoe Collections 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...