its a killa peacoat, whoever dissed it has never seen it before.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:50 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 831post #12451 of 2813911/10/12 at 11:18pmpost #12452 of 2813911/10/12 at 11:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hyphener
Hi all. I'm a long time thread-stalker and I've gained a lot from it, so I was hoping you guys could help me out.
I've never had any RRL boots because I don't think they come in a size 14, but I've read that sizing down 1/2 size in the Washington Boot is a good idea.
It's in-stock and on sale right now in a size 13, so does anyone have an idea about whether or not the boot will work out for me?
I sized down 1/2 on the Washington and honestly I could have gone down 1, as there's still some wiggle room in the toe with normal cotton socks. With thick wool socks, though, they are snug and fit perfectly. I guess it depends... If you're on the small end of 14 then I'd say go for it. They are pretty narrow as well, so keep that in mind.post #12453 of 2813911/11/12 at 4:20amI seen this while I was instore yesterday too.
I'm normally not a big fan of jumpers like this and walked past it in the shop but they had a mannequin done up with it and it looked totally awesome in the fit they put together. It's got me totally considering buying it. Maybe in the sale.
Dunno if the other RRL stores are like this, I assume so, but the guy that makes up their displays does an awesome job. Every time I go in they give you great ideas on how to put stuff together and I often end up looking at items that I would normally just walk past.post #12454 of 2813911/11/12 at 9:18amQuote:Originally Posted by AriGoldQuote:
its a killa peacoat, whoever dissed it has never seen it before.
Anyone have a link? OOS on all sizes?
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2post #12455 of 2813911/11/12 at 9:24amQuote:
If you are really dying to get the leather jacket or officiers peacoat, try calling their customer service number so they can locate the jackets in your size for you. I know they still have a few Small left in the leather jacket (Melrose, Chicago, NY).post #12456 of 2813911/11/12 at 9:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Opermann
I sized down 1/2 on the Washington and honestly I could have gone down 1, as there's still some wiggle room in the toe with normal cotton socks. With thick wool socks, though, they are snug and fit perfectly. I guess it depends... If you're on the small end of 14 then I'd say go for it. They are pretty narrow as well, so keep that in mind.
I went for it.
It's too bad sizing gets so hard at large sizes since halves don't exist and there are fewer options. Hopefully these will work!post #12457 of 2813911/11/12 at 10:23ampost #12458 of 2813911/11/12 at 11:06amQuote:
I'd stick with large.post #12459 of 2813911/11/12 at 11:21ampost #12460 of 2813911/11/12 at 11:55ampost #12461 of 2813911/11/12 at 12:06pmpost #12462 of 2813911/11/12 at 12:07pmpost #12463 of 2813911/11/12 at 2:50pmpost #12464 of 2813911/11/12 at 3:01pmpost #12465 of 2813911/11/12 at 3:36pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1143 Active Users (193 Members and 950 Guests)
- › RING JACKET Sport Coat for Sale - Size 36R, $300, OBO 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 19 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...