Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 818
Styleforum Top Picks
I started shopping on polo.com virtually from Day One in 1999 or 2000, and have made hundreds of purchases and spent probably tens of thousands of dollars at the site over the last 12 years. Yet RL.com customer service told me they can only give 15% discount codes to "a small number of customers who have been extremely active shoppers in the past year."
I say that is complete rubbish and a crappy way to retain loyalty and reward long-time customers. I am pretty unhappy about this.
heh ive bought tons of RL but i never got a code either. you just need to have an SA. they apply it for you in store no matter what anyways. but i agree, sort of annoying.
well noted. very pleased with mine, but if the rise was an half an inch lower i'd love it. (blah blah blah historically accurate)
They made a last minute change and now the cordovan shoes/boots are included. I believe I replied to everyone who originally sent me a request for those. If I missed you, please email me again. I will be placing a lot of online orders for fellow sf members today.
guys~ can anyone give me an advise to chose a size for this vest? I'm about 5'11" , neither thin nor muscular and my chest is about 39.5". I regularly wear PRL M.
wow, this is left in a XS... $918 after 40%+15%
Pretty decent, but a bit outta my budget
No SCs in XS, kinda killed it for me...
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 53 seconds ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › Canali Loafers Sz 40.5, Excellent Condition 1 minute ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › 25+ Isaia suits in all sizes: 36 - 46 2 minutes ago
- › Shirt/Tie advice sought (pics included) 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...