I would never have expected this....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 809
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12122 of 2387810/16/12 at 8:16ampost #12123 of 2387810/16/12 at 8:19am
They've been doing it for a while; a few years ago they dumped a shitload of denim onto Ross/TJMaxx/Marshall's for like $20. I've seen copious amounts of Rugby in Marshall's as well.
Not too surprising; I would imagine very little RRL (Ralph in general, really) gets sold at retail and they can't keep all that old stock in store.post #12124 of 2387810/16/12 at 8:26amI'd pass if I were you - the Black Slims are cleaner and nicer. I think they finally dumped this cut and will recut for the next several seasons of Chinos, which is why retailers are letting these (finally) go to discount stores.Quote:Originally Posted by Trimalchio
Noticed that the faded black officer chinos from last season are flooded ebay. Anyone have these? I'm tempted to get a pair, but have black on black slim fit jeans and a slim boot cut black corduroy. not sure it's really worth it since it doesn't diversify my wardrobe much. thoughts?post #12125 of 2387810/16/12 at 9:53amQuote:
Was this at a TJ Maxx runway store with other designer stuff, or just a regular one?post #12126 of 2387810/16/12 at 10:00ampost #12127 of 2387810/16/12 at 10:10ampost #12128 of 2387810/16/12 at 10:11ampost #12129 of 2387810/16/12 at 11:29amWas just at Woodbury. They had a SHIT load of RRL suit / dinner jackets but with missing pants (unfortunately). I picked up some denim, a couple of shirts and a hat - all of which I'll post later in B&S. Was thinking about picking up some of the jackets - ones which could be used as sports jackets, but couldn't be arsed in the end.
I went in at 1pm so I was surprised there was anything at all. Still, most of the denim was w24 - w28 so didn't buy any of that.
Last Call NM had absolutely diddely-squat.post #12130 of 2387810/16/12 at 11:39ampost #12131 of 2387810/16/12 at 11:56ampost #12132 of 2387810/16/12 at 11:59ampost #12133 of 2387810/16/12 at 12:07pmpost #12134 of 2387810/16/12 at 12:30pmpost #12135 of 2387810/16/12 at 12:32pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 47 seconds ago
- › What are you reading? 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 11 minutes ago
- › No Brogue or Semi Brogue for Interview 14 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...