Barney's in NYC no longer carries RRL.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 805
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12062 of 2386510/12/12 at 9:57ampost #12063 of 2386510/12/12 at 10:44amI'd venture to guess that I'd actually go for a 33 on those if I were you and if they're the newer cut (from 2011 and 2012)
When I get home, I can measure my 32s and let you know how they measure up (granted, they're a bit stretched, etc.)post #12064 of 2386510/12/12 at 11:17ampost #12065 of 2386510/12/12 at 11:54ampost #12066 of 2386510/12/12 at 11:57amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
None of those are actually vintage RRL from c.1993. You can tell from the scroll used in the logo. Originally, the ends of the scroll pointed upwards, but more recently when RL decided to re-release RRL the scroll ends were made to point downwards. I don't know the names of any of the items but I would think they are only a few years old. They look like nice pants.
The "If You Care" thing was originally used on the made-in-Japan for the Japan market, but they've recently revived it on some pants for the US, I think. These may be a few years old, but not available in the US.post #12067 of 2386510/12/12 at 12:08pmpost #12068 of 2386510/12/12 at 12:30pmpost #12069 of 2386510/12/12 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by concealed
picked this up at a local thrift store the other day, good find? my but it now price insane?
No its a good pricepost #12070 of 2386510/12/12 at 1:17pmI finally picked up the polka dot workshirt that I ordered. The fabric is gorgeous and it's a really nice fit too. Also picked up the following shirt last weekend. Apologies for the bad picture but I thought I'd throw it up as I haven't seen the shirt posted here before. One of the more formal shirts.post #12071 of 2386510/12/12 at 1:19pmpost #12072 of 2386510/12/12 at 1:39pmpost #12073 of 2386510/12/12 at 1:41pmpost #12074 of 2386510/12/12 at 2:00pmpost #12075 of 2386510/12/12 at 2:19pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1704 Active Users (387 Members and 1317 Guests)
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 29 seconds ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › BNIB: Black G&G Oxford, GG06, UK8E 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...