Barney's in NYC no longer carries RRL.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 805
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12062 of 2556510/12/12 at 9:57ampost #12063 of 2556510/12/12 at 10:44amI'd venture to guess that I'd actually go for a 33 on those if I were you and if they're the newer cut (from 2011 and 2012)
When I get home, I can measure my 32s and let you know how they measure up (granted, they're a bit stretched, etc.)post #12064 of 2556510/12/12 at 11:17ampost #12065 of 2556510/12/12 at 11:54ampost #12066 of 2556510/12/12 at 11:57amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
None of those are actually vintage RRL from c.1993. You can tell from the scroll used in the logo. Originally, the ends of the scroll pointed upwards, but more recently when RL decided to re-release RRL the scroll ends were made to point downwards. I don't know the names of any of the items but I would think they are only a few years old. They look like nice pants.
The "If You Care" thing was originally used on the made-in-Japan for the Japan market, but they've recently revived it on some pants for the US, I think. These may be a few years old, but not available in the US.post #12067 of 2556510/12/12 at 12:08pmpost #12068 of 2556510/12/12 at 12:30pmpost #12069 of 2556510/12/12 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by concealed
picked this up at a local thrift store the other day, good find? my but it now price insane?
No its a good pricepost #12070 of 2556510/12/12 at 1:17pmI finally picked up the polka dot workshirt that I ordered. The fabric is gorgeous and it's a really nice fit too. Also picked up the following shirt last weekend. Apologies for the bad picture but I thought I'd throw it up as I haven't seen the shirt posted here before. One of the more formal shirts.post #12071 of 2556510/12/12 at 1:19pmpost #12072 of 2556510/12/12 at 1:39pmpost #12073 of 2556510/12/12 at 1:41pmpost #12074 of 2556510/12/12 at 2:00pmpost #12075 of 2556510/12/12 at 2:19pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1681 Active Users (335 Members and 1346 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Oxford US Size 10 D roughout 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Alden X Epaulet "Bregenz" Alpine Grain NST Bluchers on Commando... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 6 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?