You and cuffed jeans! These must be old pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 5:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 790post #11836 of 237319/27/12 at 8:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11837 of 237319/27/12 at 8:25amQuote:
I would buy new at this point, maybe a size smaller to account for the stretchpost #11838 of 237319/27/12 at 8:28ampost #11839 of 237319/27/12 at 8:33ampost #11840 of 237319/27/12 at 8:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dastig
Thanks to all who contacted me for orders. I'm off today, but I will be heading in this morning for an hour or so to ring up the orders I have on hold and send them out today.
Also, the company flip flopped and made the sale available online. I can do online orders from home for you guys. If your purchase is under 195, I am still able to get free shipping when I order items for clients.
Sent you email, thankspost #11841 of 237319/27/12 at 8:49amQuote:Originally Posted by stickshift
Has anyone seen the Washington boot or the Powell chukka?
That boot looks like old-school Wolverines--and it just might be as they are "sourced" in the USA.post #11842 of 237319/27/12 at 8:51ampost #11843 of 237319/27/12 at 9:17am
Woke up bright and early to put in an order for the Twill Officer's Chino Pant (34x32s), the Regiment Ripstop Cargos (34x32s) which are apparently cut like the Officer pants, the Manx bag, and a Polo item for good measure: the Suede Newsboy Jacket. I tried the Newsboy jacket on at the San Francisco shop two weeks ago and really liked it -- I would say it is the nicest of the suede jackets produced under the RRL or Polo labels in the last 5-10 years.
post #11844 of 237319/27/12 at 9:51amQuote:
$600-ish after 25% off - which if its like other RRL jackets - is not too bad. Gotta remember that this is probably a one-off jacket, low quantity - assuming its canvassed, and top notch quality. RLBL's sport coats are more expensive as well - so not too shabby imo.
That being said, it's out of my price range for a jacket, maybe it'll eventually go on sale and then I can cop it - but chances are XS/S will be long gone.
EDIT: Aaaaand XS is already gone.
Edited by Saturdays - 9/27/12 at 10:01ampost #11845 of 237319/27/12 at 9:54ampost #11846 of 237319/27/12 at 10:18amI picked up another pair of slim fit rigids - I figure that this is the only time that they will go on sale. There are a couple of other pieces with my name on them, but I'm a sports shopper, and will test my luck. Besides, with all the stuff I've bought my wife, and a couple of things for myself, I need to cut back a bit anyway.post #11847 of 237319/27/12 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I picked up another pair of slim fit rigids - I figure that this is the only time that they will go on sale. There are a couple of other pieces with my name on them, but I'm a sports shopper, and will test my luck. Besides, with all the stuff I've bought my wife, and a couple of things for myself, I need to cut back a bit anyway.
If Fok is holding back, I'm holding back... I'm using this as justification to help me keep money in my wallet.post #11848 of 237319/27/12 at 11:33ampost #11849 of 237319/27/12 at 11:56ampost #11850 of 237319/27/12 at 12:02pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Compared to my friends, I'm failing in my career. How do I get back... 2 seconds ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 18 seconds ago
- › Official Filson Thread - Clothing/Bags Etc 26 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...