You and cuffed jeans! These must be old pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 790post #11836 of 238749/27/12 at 8:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11837 of 238749/27/12 at 8:25amQuote:
I would buy new at this point, maybe a size smaller to account for the stretchpost #11838 of 238749/27/12 at 8:28ampost #11839 of 238749/27/12 at 8:33ampost #11840 of 238749/27/12 at 8:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dastig
Thanks to all who contacted me for orders. I'm off today, but I will be heading in this morning for an hour or so to ring up the orders I have on hold and send them out today.
Also, the company flip flopped and made the sale available online. I can do online orders from home for you guys. If your purchase is under 195, I am still able to get free shipping when I order items for clients.
Sent you email, thankspost #11841 of 238749/27/12 at 8:49amQuote:Originally Posted by stickshift
Has anyone seen the Washington boot or the Powell chukka?
That boot looks like old-school Wolverines--and it just might be as they are "sourced" in the USA.post #11842 of 238749/27/12 at 8:51ampost #11843 of 238749/27/12 at 9:17am
Woke up bright and early to put in an order for the Twill Officer's Chino Pant (34x32s), the Regiment Ripstop Cargos (34x32s) which are apparently cut like the Officer pants, the Manx bag, and a Polo item for good measure: the Suede Newsboy Jacket. I tried the Newsboy jacket on at the San Francisco shop two weeks ago and really liked it -- I would say it is the nicest of the suede jackets produced under the RRL or Polo labels in the last 5-10 years.
post #11844 of 238749/27/12 at 9:51amQuote:
$600-ish after 25% off - which if its like other RRL jackets - is not too bad. Gotta remember that this is probably a one-off jacket, low quantity - assuming its canvassed, and top notch quality. RLBL's sport coats are more expensive as well - so not too shabby imo.
That being said, it's out of my price range for a jacket, maybe it'll eventually go on sale and then I can cop it - but chances are XS/S will be long gone.
EDIT: Aaaaand XS is already gone.
Edited by Saturdays - 9/27/12 at 10:01ampost #11845 of 238749/27/12 at 9:54ampost #11846 of 238749/27/12 at 10:18amI picked up another pair of slim fit rigids - I figure that this is the only time that they will go on sale. There are a couple of other pieces with my name on them, but I'm a sports shopper, and will test my luck. Besides, with all the stuff I've bought my wife, and a couple of things for myself, I need to cut back a bit anyway.post #11847 of 238749/27/12 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I picked up another pair of slim fit rigids - I figure that this is the only time that they will go on sale. There are a couple of other pieces with my name on them, but I'm a sports shopper, and will test my luck. Besides, with all the stuff I've bought my wife, and a couple of things for myself, I need to cut back a bit anyway.
If Fok is holding back, I'm holding back... I'm using this as justification to help me keep money in my wallet.post #11848 of 238749/27/12 at 11:33ampost #11849 of 238749/27/12 at 11:56ampost #11850 of 238749/27/12 at 12:02pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 second ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Visvim Mesa Moc Folk, Brown Bison Leather, Sz 11, 100% Authentic 10 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 10 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...