You and cuffed jeans! These must be old pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 790
Styleforum Top Picks
I would buy new at this point, maybe a size smaller to account for the stretch
Thanks to all who contacted me for orders. I'm off today, but I will be heading in this morning for an hour or so to ring up the orders I have on hold and send them out today.
Also, the company flip flopped and made the sale available online. I can do online orders from home for you guys. If your purchase is under 195, I am still able to get free shipping when I order items for clients.
Sent you email, thanks
Has anyone seen the Washington boot or the Powell chukka?
That boot looks like old-school Wolverines--and it just might be as they are "sourced" in the USA.
Woke up bright and early to put in an order for the Twill Officer's Chino Pant (34x32s), the Regiment Ripstop Cargos (34x32s) which are apparently cut like the Officer pants, the Manx bag, and a Polo item for good measure: the Suede Newsboy Jacket. I tried the Newsboy jacket on at the San Francisco shop two weeks ago and really liked it -- I would say it is the nicest of the suede jackets produced under the RRL or Polo labels in the last 5-10 years.
$600-ish after 25% off - which if its like other RRL jackets - is not too bad. Gotta remember that this is probably a one-off jacket, low quantity - assuming its canvassed, and top notch quality. RLBL's sport coats are more expensive as well - so not too shabby imo.
That being said, it's out of my price range for a jacket, maybe it'll eventually go on sale and then I can cop it - but chances are XS/S will be long gone.
EDIT: Aaaaand XS is already gone.
Edited by Saturdays - 9/27/12 at 10:01am
I picked up another pair of slim fit rigids - I figure that this is the only time that they will go on sale. There are a couple of other pieces with my name on them, but I'm a sports shopper, and will test my luck. Besides, with all the stuff I've bought my wife, and a couple of things for myself, I need to cut back a bit anyway.
If Fok is holding back, I'm holding back... I'm using this as justification to help me keep money in my wallet.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Ankle Boot Porn! Here are mine, show me some of yours? 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...