You and cuffed jeans! These must be old pics.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 790post #11836 of 267569/27/12 at 8:22ampost #11837 of 267569/27/12 at 8:25amQuote:
I would buy new at this point, maybe a size smaller to account for the stretchpost #11838 of 267569/27/12 at 8:28ampost #11839 of 267569/27/12 at 8:33ampost #11840 of 267569/27/12 at 8:45amQuote:Originally Posted by dastig
Thanks to all who contacted me for orders. I'm off today, but I will be heading in this morning for an hour or so to ring up the orders I have on hold and send them out today.
Also, the company flip flopped and made the sale available online. I can do online orders from home for you guys. If your purchase is under 195, I am still able to get free shipping when I order items for clients.
Sent you email, thankspost #11841 of 267569/27/12 at 8:49amQuote:Originally Posted by stickshift
Has anyone seen the Washington boot or the Powell chukka?
That boot looks like old-school Wolverines--and it just might be as they are "sourced" in the USA.post #11842 of 267569/27/12 at 8:51ampost #11843 of 267569/27/12 at 9:17am
Woke up bright and early to put in an order for the Twill Officer's Chino Pant (34x32s), the Regiment Ripstop Cargos (34x32s) which are apparently cut like the Officer pants, the Manx bag, and a Polo item for good measure: the Suede Newsboy Jacket. I tried the Newsboy jacket on at the San Francisco shop two weeks ago and really liked it -- I would say it is the nicest of the suede jackets produced under the RRL or Polo labels in the last 5-10 years.
post #11844 of 267569/27/12 at 9:51amQuote:
$600-ish after 25% off - which if its like other RRL jackets - is not too bad. Gotta remember that this is probably a one-off jacket, low quantity - assuming its canvassed, and top notch quality. RLBL's sport coats are more expensive as well - so not too shabby imo.
That being said, it's out of my price range for a jacket, maybe it'll eventually go on sale and then I can cop it - but chances are XS/S will be long gone.
EDIT: Aaaaand XS is already gone.
Edited by Saturdays - 9/27/12 at 10:01ampost #11845 of 267569/27/12 at 9:54ampost #11846 of 267569/27/12 at 10:18amI picked up another pair of slim fit rigids - I figure that this is the only time that they will go on sale. There are a couple of other pieces with my name on them, but I'm a sports shopper, and will test my luck. Besides, with all the stuff I've bought my wife, and a couple of things for myself, I need to cut back a bit anyway.post #11847 of 267569/27/12 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I picked up another pair of slim fit rigids - I figure that this is the only time that they will go on sale. There are a couple of other pieces with my name on them, but I'm a sports shopper, and will test my luck. Besides, with all the stuff I've bought my wife, and a couple of things for myself, I need to cut back a bit anyway.
If Fok is holding back, I'm holding back... I'm using this as justification to help me keep money in my wallet.post #11848 of 267569/27/12 at 11:33ampost #11849 of 267569/27/12 at 11:56ampost #11850 of 267569/27/12 at 12:02pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 17 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 20 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 24 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 24 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...