or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 783

post #11731 of 20868
Pink Pony event September 27 to October 8. 25% off, says RRL included.
post #11732 of 20868
Give In Style is in-store only? or could be done on the RL site too?
post #11733 of 20868
both online and in-store
post #11734 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadykay sf View Post









YES PLEASE

I'm holding out for the cardigan, lets hope it goes on sale +25% off, and an XS is still available... wishful thinking, I know
post #11735 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

Doesn't the extra 10% coupon also work with this sale?

Most likely it will not:

In the scenario that the items are marked 25% off in cart, then adding the coupon will nullify the 25% and only apply 10%.

If the event requires a coupon code, then only one code can be used.

They started doing this this year, noticed it on RL.com and Rugby.com
post #11736 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

both online and in-store

Appreciate the response. Hopefully, core items will be allowed.
post #11737 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post






I am with you there....my most anticipated piece fistbump.gif


Is it part of the permanent collection, then it won't go on sale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wornandtorn View Post

Hi,

Does anyone have last year's roper jacket or access to one in a size small that you may be interested in parting with for a good price?  Thanks, Nathan





Also looking for this in M
post #11738 of 20868
If anyone wants anything for GIS, please let me know. I can put it aside for you to make sure it is available. Or if you wanted to help a brother out, I can order it for you online and help boost my sales wink.gif.

I'm out of town this till Monday. I will be able to catch up on work emails on Sunday.

Best regards,

Robert
Robert.schoettker@ralphlauren.com
RRL specialist ,Chicago
post #11739 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


I'm holding out for the cardigan, lets hope it goes on sale +25% off, and an XS is still available... wishful thinking, I know

We'll have to duel to the death then, as we are the same size.

 

smack.gif

post #11740 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadykay sf View Post

We'll have to duel to the death then, as we are the same size.

smack.gif

Haha, I could get a small too, either one works for me. Only reason I'm hesitant is because I just bought those RL slippers, a cricket blazer and a cardigan - I need to calm down my spending.
post #11741 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post

Appreciate the response. Hopefully, core items will be allowed.

They should be.
post #11742 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

Pink Pony event September 27 to October 8. 25% off, says RRL included.


Guessing this is the only time for get the infamous RRL Office Chino:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11757743

Guessing these are the same as the ones that were in the competition? Also are they still size down one?

Thanks
post #11743 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbe View Post

Guessing this is the only time for get the infamous RRL Office Chino:
http://www.ralphlauren.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=11757743
Guessing these are the same as the ones that were in the competition? Also are they still size down one?
Thanks

Would be a great time to get a pair of the RRL officer chinos! I bought them 3 weeks ago, but i could have saved some money by waiting frown.gif

Also, I bought a size 33 and took 1.25" off the waist... which gave me more room in the thighs. As mentioned, size for your leg and then tailor the waist. If you're (un)lucky enough to have small skinny scrawny legs, then you can size down for a good fit.

FWIW I'm 6'2", 197lbs, i bought a 33" and wear 33" in the RRL Low Straights, 33" in W+H westpoint chinos.
post #11744 of 20868
FYI - just put a nice RRL studded belt up on buy & sell.
post #11745 of 20868
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post


Would be a great time to get a pair of the RRL officer chinos! I bought them 3 weeks ago, but i could have saved some money by waiting frown.gif
Also, I bought a size 33 and took 1.25" off the waist... which gave me more room in the thighs. As mentioned, size for your leg and then tailor the waist. If you're (un)lucky enough to have small skinny scrawny legs, then you can size down for a good fit.
FWIW I'm 6'2", 197lbs, i bought a 33" and wear 33" in the RRL Low Straights, 33" in W+H westpoint chinos.

Would you size the rigid officer chinos differently from the regular officer chinos? I'm same dimensions as you, wear a 33 in low straights, but bought a 34 in the old officer chinos for thigh and length. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread