or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 780

post #11686 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomtw View Post

when does ralph lauren sales usually happen? looking to purchase a few of the long sleeve pocket tees

expect on late september or early october

take time to read last few comments
post #11687 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Patek, pm sf'er "jimmy 5 fingerz" he works for RL and was able to get a couple people discounts......

Whatever happened to jimmyfingers?
post #11688 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffatt View Post

Whatever happened to jimmyfingers?

they circumsized his fingers
post #11689 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffatt View Post

Whatever happened to jimmyfingers?

Probably in hiding
post #11690 of 21410
i spoke to my local RL shop bro and he mentioned the upcoming give in style sale won't include RRL frown.gif If that is true then i am so sad!!

I want to get the peacoat but at $1200 25% would be sick!

Anyone have their thoughts on it, quality and sizing?

pPOLO2-13493251_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13249169&utm_medium=13249169&utm_source=Google_PLA&utm_campaign=CSE
post #11691 of 21410
Last year RRL was excluded from the Give In Style event as well.
As a result RRL was included in the Private which was either 30 or 40% off plus 15% off kicker.

Btw that peacoat for 1200 is absurd. Anybody that pays retail or even close to it is a fool.
post #11692 of 21410
yeah 1200 is way too much, i was thinking at 25% i would consider it. but 40 + 15% kicker make its definitely bettah!
post #11693 of 21410
If I had more than $1k to spend on outerwear I'd get the Howard coat from the PRL line. At least then it's made in Italy and comes in regular and long sizes. I'm sure the RRL peacoat is nice but not that nice.
post #11694 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

Last year RRL was excluded from the Give In Style event as well.
As a result RRL was included in the Private which was either 30 or 40% off plus 15% off kicker.
Btw that peacoat for 1200 is absurd. Anybody that pays retail or even close to it is a fool.

When is the private sale?

post #11695 of 21410
Picked this up yesterday at Ralph Lauren store in Beverly Hills
IMG_0523.jpg
post #11696 of 21410
those fatigues look tired
post #11697 of 21410
I think RKD has that peacoat.
post #11698 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

those fatigues look tired

Are you familiar with RRL?

post #11699 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

i spoke to my local RL shop bro and he mentioned the upcoming give in style sale won't include RRL frown.gif If that is true then i am so sad!!
I want to get the peacoat but at $1200 25% would be sick!
Anyone have their thoughts on it, quality and sizing?
pPOLO2-13493251_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13249169&utm_medium=13249169&utm_source=Google_PLA&utm_campaign=CSE

I tried this on in the store and was not impressed at all.  Def not worth anywhere near 1200 IMO.  It's nearly twice the cost of last seasons pea coat for no reason.  I personally like last season's style better, the wool just feels thicker on it, especially in the collar area (has more material) which I like on a pea coat.

post #11700 of 21410
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstCstGhst View Post

I tried this on in the store and was not impressed at all.  Def not worth anywhere near 1200 IMO.  It's nearly twice the cost of last seasons pea coat for no reason.  I personally like last season's style better, the wool just feels thicker on it, especially in the collar area (has more material) which I like on a pea coat.
yeah im a big fan.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread