or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 770

post #11536 of 21759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

My god man.. if those leather jackets in your B/S threads were XS/S I would highly consider them...

Thanks for bringing these to my attention, I might be tempted. Am I right in thinking the untreated one is the darker of the two?

Out of interest, what would you guys be wearing it with.

Thanks.
post #11537 of 21759
i think the untreated one is the lighter one
post #11538 of 21759
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

curzon, arethusa, who are the dudes in your avatar pics?
Mayakovsky, who had fucking swagger.

CDuIZ.jpg

ilTtA.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_On View Post

Thanks for bringing these to my attention, I might be tempted. Am I right in thinking the untreated one is the darker of the two?
Out of interest, what would you guys be wearing it with.
Thanks.
Nah, namor's right. Short version is lexol+obenauf's deepened the color a lot (probably needs another shot of lexol now). I detailed what I did in this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/286264/obenaufs-lp-on-an-rrl-leather-jacket

UsdZql.jpg

As for outfits, it's pretty versatile. You can go all out with the Americana (pretend-cowboy/railroad-worker/soldier) look (Red Wings, chambray, denim or RRL-type cargoes, etc), which I've done from time to time, but more often just it works just fine with the minimalist uniform (white v neck, denim, chucks). Goes well over shirt+sweater/tie, too, but all well-cut bombers do.
post #11539 of 21759

does anyone know what line this is from or what its called thanks

post #11540 of 21759
no clue where it's from maybe from Barney's biggrin.gif
post #11541 of 21759
can I add I LOVE THOSE LEATHER JACKETS YOU'VE BEEN POSTING PICS OF
THANKS GUYS
post #11542 of 21759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post

Mayakovsky, who had fucking swagger.
CDuIZ.jpg
ilTtA.jpg
Nah, namor's right. Short version is lexol+obenauf's deepened the color a lot (probably needs another shot of lexol now). I detailed what I did in this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/286264/obenaufs-lp-on-an-rrl-leather-jacket
UsdZql.jpg
As for outfits, it's pretty versatile. You can go all out with the Americana (pretend-cowboy/railroad-worker/soldier) look (Red Wings, chambray, denim or RRL-type cargoes, etc), which I've done from time to time, but more often just it works just fine with the minimalist uniform (white v neck, denim, chucks). Goes well over shirt+sweater/tie, too, but all well-cut bombers do.

nice. ill have to read his work (in russian). icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #11543 of 21759

the question was not what store they came from but the model/collection? or what you wear this piece with

post #11544 of 21759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post

Nah, namor's right. Short version is lexol+obenauf's deepened the color a lot (probably needs another shot of lexol now). I detailed what I did in this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/286264/obenaufs-lp-on-an-rrl-leather-jacket
UsdZql.jpg
As for outfits, it's pretty versatile. You can go all out with the Americana (pretend-cowboy/railroad-worker/soldier) look (Red Wings, chambray, denim or RRL-type cargoes, etc), which I've done from time to time, but more often just it works just fine with the minimalist uniform (white v neck, denim, chucks). Goes well over shirt+sweater/tie, too, but all well-cut bombers do.

Cheers man. I'll send you a PM.
post #11545 of 21759
Todays outfit

RRL [ vest ] + RL + Red Wing

post #11546 of 21759
damn guise, I just want to thank all of you on style forum here in the RRL thread. you people invented my inspiration for RRL denim (though I usually wear PRL clothing nowadays) but my new jeans are just lovely. I was really in love with my NS APCs for over five years but my blown crotch really had me stuck when I got a quote for 200 to fix it, I had to get a new pair of jeans, so I just went with RRL. I just want to thank every one of you <33
post #11547 of 21759
Quote:
Originally Posted by rice from NT View Post

damn guise, I just want to thank all of you on style forum here in the RRL thread. you people invented my inspiration for RRL denim (though I usually wear PRL clothing nowadays) but my new jeans are just lovely. I was really in love with my NS APCs for over five years but my blown crotch really had me stuck when I got a quote for 200 to fix it, I had to get a new pair of jeans, so I just went with RRL. I just want to thank every one of you <33

$200 to fix a blown crotch on a pair of denim??!
post #11548 of 21759
Was their plan to just mail you a new pair of jeans, tucked inside your old ones?
post #11549 of 21759
just recieved my garment dyed nantucket red chinos.... any suggestions how to wear this chit or should i return it haha.
post #11550 of 21759
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

just recieved my garment dyed nantucket red chinos.... any suggestions how to wear this chit or should i return it haha.

You wear it when you feel like telling people to 'go to hell'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread