or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 767

post #11491 of 20049
Just popped into the Barbour store in Soho, NYC. Was really impressed with the Beacon Heritage collection - has really nice intricate detailing and as far was construction goes, was probably better than RRL. Some of the flannel shirt were amazing - very think and hefty fabric. Amazing customer service too - peeps should check out if in NYC.

On another note, I have a RRL Corduroy Ranch Jacket in large (from last winter). It's BNWT and retailed for $1200. If anyone wants it and would like to make an offer then PM me. I'll post it in B&S soon - just wanted to give my homies in the thread a heads-up.
post #11492 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson View Post

I have this shirt. Love it. Something about the fabric makes it extra smooth, too.
+1

+2
post #11493 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Just popped into the Barbour store in Soho, NYC. Was really impressed with the Beacon Heritage collection - has really nice intricate detailing and as far was construction goes, was probably better than RRL. Some of the flannel shirt were amazing - very think and hefty fabric. Amazing customer service too - peeps should check out if in NYC.
On another note, I have a RRL Corduroy Ranch Jacket in large (from last winter). It's BNWT and retailed for $1200. If anyone wants it and would like to make an offer then PM me. I'll post it in B&S soon - just wanted to give my homies in the thread a heads-up.

The Beacon Heritage line (Barbour X To Kit To) imo blows most RRL away in terms of construction, durability, functionality and value for the price it costs. Both have their hits and misses but overall ill take a Beacon jacket over a RRL one any day. Anyone in the New England area, both Barbour outlets have a sale this weekend. Some good deals to be had
post #11494 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

It has been at these $$ on some items in store for a couple weeks. I got this last week for $183 shipped and it looks much better in person.

 I can't believe that distressed leather jacket in L for $599 is still there. If not for that belted back I would have gotten it. Maybe the same reason for others or not many size L shoppers on line.



I just kopped all three dress style shirts that were left in L and found a tie on Ebay to with them.

Paid $ 168 for this jacket today. Way overpriced at $ 490 but just right at this price.
post #11495 of 20049
someone sent me a medium custom fit big pony in athletic blue/quartz grey for a proxy

people need to tell me what is coming and when and who its going to. this is like the millionth box and i have no idea who its going to -___-

if you want your stuff contact me asap
post #11496 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

someone sent me a medium custom fit big pony in athletic blue/quartz grey for a proxy
people need to tell me what is coming and when and who its going to. this is like the millionth box and i have no idea who its going to -___-
if you want your stuff contact me asap

^this never gets old lol
post #11497 of 20049
Thanks for the sizing help earlier gents, I placed my first RRL orders. I picked up these four items to test the waters, hopefully they fit well and I'll be back for more. I'm between sizes and tend to be hit and miss with RL in general - M in custom fit shirts, S in jackets usually, that is if length permits, I'm 6'2" and most are too short. Is that even remotely normal? Does anyone else find most RL jackets run big width-wise or is it just me? Is it similar with RRL?

The workshirts dropped further in price after I ordered and it seems like RL doesn't price match sale items, but regardless I'm very happy with what I paid if the quality is there. Looking forward to picking them up, I absolutely love the orange shirt.




post #11498 of 20049
Todays outfit

RRL + RL [ shirt + vest ] + Red Wing

post #11499 of 20049
DOPE
post #11500 of 20049
putting everyone else to shame, thanks dylanda.
post #11501 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym View Post

Thanks for the sizing help earlier gents, I placed my first RRL orders. I picked up these four items to test the waters, hopefully they fit well and I'll be back for more. I'm between sizes and tend to be hit and miss with RL in general - M in custom fit shirts, S in jackets usually, that is if length permits, I'm 6'2" and most are too short. Is that even remotely normal? Does anyone else find most RL jackets run big width-wise or is it just me? Is it similar with RRL?
The workshirts dropped further in price after I ordered and it seems like RL doesn't price match sale items, but regardless I'm very happy with what I paid if the quality is there. Looking forward to picking them up, I absolutely love the orange shirt.



Depending on the duration between when you ordered and when they marked down, they will adjust. Just call them and ask and maybe push gently. They did it for me as part of this recent sale because the markdowns happened about 10 hours after I had placed my order. 

post #11502 of 20049
fuck, missed out on the sale
post #11503 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanda View Post

Todays outfit
RRL + RL [ shirt + vest ] + Red Wing

Incredible outfit!!

post #11504 of 20049

 Hey guys...here are some amazing RRL items from my closet.  Wish RRL wasn't a bank braker, but I will say, I wear these items far more than anything else.  Enjoy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #11505 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneda View Post

 Hey guys...here are some amazing RRL items from my closet.  Wish RRL wasn't a bank braker, but I will say, I wear these items far more than anything else.  Enjoy. 
































Can you give us some info about the items?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread