Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 763post #11431 of 255698/26/12 at 1:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11432 of 255698/26/12 at 7:10ampost #11433 of 255698/26/12 at 8:23ampost #11434 of 255698/27/12 at 8:14ampost #11435 of 255698/27/12 at 8:29ampost #11436 of 255698/27/12 at 8:48ampost #11437 of 255698/27/12 at 10:01amQuote:
Good for you.
So has anyone here been breaking in the rigid slim-fit buckle backs? I just got mine and I'm wondering how much shrinkage to expect, whether to give them a hot soak now or later and if I should get the inseam shortened and leg opening chain stitched etc... Do these things stretch like crazy - if I get some shrinkage in the thigh with a soak, are they going to stretch back out? Any advice would be really appreciated.post #11438 of 255698/27/12 at 10:03amQuote:
Who says you can't wear white during the winter?
Frankly, white jeans with a navy sweater and some boots is a sharp look in the winter, imo. I think more importantly it''s the material you wear, not necessarily the color.
Do it!post #11439 of 255698/27/12 at 10:22ampost #11440 of 255698/27/12 at 10:34ampost #11441 of 255698/27/12 at 11:16ampost #11442 of 255698/27/12 at 11:25amQuote:
I think alot of the old fashion idiums are out dated i.e...no black with navy or brown, no suede shoes after winter, no mixing plaids or stripes etcm but the white (not off white) in winter still has a hold on me, but to each his own.post #11443 of 255698/27/12 at 11:29ampost #11444 of 255698/27/12 at 11:58amQuote:
I guess if you can get away with wearing white jeans at all, and you live somewhere where you can wear them without fear of instantly getting shit all over them, then why not?post #11445 of 255698/27/12 at 12:27pmQuote:
I'm still totally with no black with navy or brown.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1243 Active Users (206 Members and 1037 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 3 minutes ago
- › Florsheim vs. Allen Edmond 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.