or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 763

post #11431 of 21767
Todays outfit

RRL + RL [pants] + Converse

post #11432 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanda View Post

Todays outfit
RRL + RL [pants] + Converse

Those Converse are sick. 

post #11433 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

Err..you do know that it's all donations, right?

Err.. Yeah. Was just giving people a heads up that NWT RRL could be found in unlikely places. He was selling 4 shirts, all NWT, all from Goodwill and it surprised me, right?
post #11434 of 21767
Looks like that pathetic little bitch lorenseven is at it again... I wonder how much it'll sell for (then promptly be re-listed at) this time? happy.gif
post #11435 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Looks like that pathetic little bitch lorenseven is at it again... I wonder how much it'll sell for (then promptly be re-listed at) this time? happy.gif

I'm the one that had the unhappy dealing with him on Ebay and I wouldn't call him names muchless a bitch.

post #11436 of 21767

Alright Dylan in the Netherlands wheres todays outfit? lurker[1].gif

post #11437 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

I'm the one that had the unhappy dealing with him on Ebay and I wouldn't call him names muchless a bitch.

Good for you.

So has anyone here been breaking in the rigid slim-fit buckle backs? I just got mine and I'm wondering how much shrinkage to expect, whether to give them a hot soak now or later and if I should get the inseam shortened and leg opening chain stitched etc... Do these things stretch like crazy - if I get some shrinkage in the thigh with a soak, are they going to stretch back out? Any advice would be really appreciated.
post #11438 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimalchio View Post

Thinking of getting a pair of the white jeans still on sale online. Never owned a pair of white jeans before, and I never really thought I would, but for some reason I'm tempted, even though it's obviously end of season. Any opinions? Worth the investment? 

Who says you can't wear white during the winter?

Frankly, white jeans with a navy sweater and some boots is a sharp look in the winter, imo. I think more importantly it''s the material you wear, not necessarily the color.

Do it!
post #11439 of 21767
Really like the coloring of the Repaired Wool Workshirt, it's just a shame that it's got that mangled front area.

post #11440 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Good for you.
 

Mean girls forum Hoit, mean girls forum!

post #11441 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

Mean girls forum Hoit, mean girls forum!

Haha yeah I know. Sorry, I'm feeling a bit grumpy today.
post #11442 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post


Who says you can't wear white during the winter?
Frankly, white jeans with a navy sweater and some boots is a sharp look in the winter, imo. I think more importantly it''s the material you wear, not necessarily the color.
Do it!

I think alot of the old fashion idiums are out dated i.e...no black with navy or brown, no suede shoes after winter, no mixing plaids or stripes etcm but the white (not off white) in winter still has a hold on me, but to each his own.

post #11443 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Haha yeah I know. Sorry, I'm feeling a bit grumpy today.

No worries, we all have bad days and if an anoymous poke made it better...so be it. smack.gif


Edited by RobearH - 8/27/12 at 1:32pm
post #11444 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post

Who says you can't wear white during the winter?
Frankly, white jeans with a navy sweater and some boots is a sharp look in the winter, imo. I think more importantly it''s the material you wear, not necessarily the color.
Do it!

I guess if you can get away with wearing white jeans at all, and you live somewhere where you can wear them without fear of instantly getting shit all over them, then why not?
post #11445 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

I think alot of the old fashion idiums are out dated i.e...no black with navy or brown, no suede shoes after winter, no mixing plaids or stripes etcm but the white (not off white) in winter still has a hold on me, but to each his own.

I'm still totally with no black with navy or brown.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread