Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 763post #11431 of 236828/26/12 at 1:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11432 of 236828/26/12 at 7:10ampost #11433 of 236828/26/12 at 8:23ampost #11434 of 236828/27/12 at 8:14ampost #11435 of 236828/27/12 at 8:29ampost #11436 of 236828/27/12 at 8:48ampost #11437 of 236828/27/12 at 10:01amQuote:
Good for you.
So has anyone here been breaking in the rigid slim-fit buckle backs? I just got mine and I'm wondering how much shrinkage to expect, whether to give them a hot soak now or later and if I should get the inseam shortened and leg opening chain stitched etc... Do these things stretch like crazy - if I get some shrinkage in the thigh with a soak, are they going to stretch back out? Any advice would be really appreciated.post #11438 of 236828/27/12 at 10:03amQuote:
Who says you can't wear white during the winter?
Frankly, white jeans with a navy sweater and some boots is a sharp look in the winter, imo. I think more importantly it''s the material you wear, not necessarily the color.
Do it!post #11439 of 236828/27/12 at 10:22ampost #11440 of 236828/27/12 at 10:34ampost #11441 of 236828/27/12 at 11:16ampost #11442 of 236828/27/12 at 11:25amQuote:
I think alot of the old fashion idiums are out dated i.e...no black with navy or brown, no suede shoes after winter, no mixing plaids or stripes etcm but the white (not off white) in winter still has a hold on me, but to each his own.post #11443 of 236828/27/12 at 11:29ampost #11444 of 236828/27/12 at 11:58amQuote:
I guess if you can get away with wearing white jeans at all, and you live somewhere where you can wear them without fear of instantly getting shit all over them, then why not?post #11445 of 236828/27/12 at 12:27pmQuote:
I'm still totally with no black with navy or brown.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1690 Active Users (408 Members and 1282 Guests)
- › The Official Beer Thread 13 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › ACNE Max Black Dominated - 31x32 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...