I wear a 33x34 in almost every cut but sized up to a 34 on the black slim fits. For some reason the waist feels lower on them and the thighs narrower.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 754post #11296 of 246518/15/12 at 9:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 246518/16/12 at 3:01ampost #11298 of 246518/16/12 at 5:41ami have 2 pairs of black slims in my listing, if it helps you can compare the measurements:
Measurements, 31 x 34:
waist - 16 1/8"
front rise – 10"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 5/8"
inseam - 34 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"
Measurements, 32 x 32:
waist - 17 1/4"
front rise – 10 1/4"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 1/4"
inseam - 33 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"post #11299 of 246518/16/12 at 5:42ampost #11300 of 246518/16/12 at 7:48ampost #11301 of 246518/16/12 at 9:44ampost #11302 of 246518/16/12 at 10:23ampost #11303 of 246518/16/12 at 10:25ampost #11304 of 246518/16/12 at 10:41amQuote:
Fancier buttons, combination of materials, pompous description or maybe just a typo. Either way Hoit I agree....waaay over priced. If that shirt is like a Polo version I had once. It pilled like hell.
Bsides like I have said before and was castigated for it. "Marked up to mark down"! I still believe it and I fell I am entitled to my opinion as I speak with my wallet as well.
Rpost #11305 of 246518/16/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, its got those buttons I like... DAMN YOU RRL!!!
To be honest, I could understand if it were a shirt-jacket type thingy - if it was really thick and heavy. This just looks a little thin to me - maybe the material is incredible. I'll have to head to W Broadway sometime soon to see (and grope) it in person.post #11306 of 246518/16/12 at 11:17ampost #11307 of 246518/16/12 at 11:46ampost #11308 of 246518/16/12 at 12:06pmBlue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.post #11309 of 246518/16/12 at 6:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
Blue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.
yeah that is pretty shady, retail on that was $595, so he is essentially giving a $10 discount!post #11310 of 246518/16/12 at 6:57pmQuote:
I went to their store and they have over 2400 items listed on Ebay. That's a lot of inventory i.e...overhead! Almost like a real RL store without the class, reputation and honorable business practices.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories