I wear a 33x34 in almost every cut but sized up to a 34 on the black slim fits. For some reason the waist feels lower on them and the thighs narrower.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 754post #11296 of 266348/15/12 at 9:33pmpost #11297 of 266348/16/12 at 3:01ampost #11298 of 266348/16/12 at 5:41ami have 2 pairs of black slims in my listing, if it helps you can compare the measurements:
Measurements, 31 x 34:
waist - 16 1/8"
front rise – 10"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 5/8"
inseam - 34 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"
Measurements, 32 x 32:
waist - 17 1/4"
front rise – 10 1/4"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 1/4"
inseam - 33 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"post #11299 of 266348/16/12 at 5:42ampost #11300 of 266348/16/12 at 7:48ampost #11301 of 266348/16/12 at 9:44ampost #11302 of 266348/16/12 at 10:23ampost #11303 of 266348/16/12 at 10:25ampost #11304 of 266348/16/12 at 10:41amQuote:
Fancier buttons, combination of materials, pompous description or maybe just a typo. Either way Hoit I agree....waaay over priced. If that shirt is like a Polo version I had once. It pilled like hell.
Bsides like I have said before and was castigated for it. "Marked up to mark down"! I still believe it and I fell I am entitled to my opinion as I speak with my wallet as well.
Rpost #11305 of 266348/16/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, its got those buttons I like... DAMN YOU RRL!!!
To be honest, I could understand if it were a shirt-jacket type thingy - if it was really thick and heavy. This just looks a little thin to me - maybe the material is incredible. I'll have to head to W Broadway sometime soon to see (and grope) it in person.post #11306 of 266348/16/12 at 11:17ampost #11307 of 266348/16/12 at 11:46ampost #11308 of 266348/16/12 at 12:06pmBlue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.post #11309 of 266348/16/12 at 6:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
Blue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.
yeah that is pretty shady, retail on that was $595, so he is essentially giving a $10 discount!post #11310 of 266348/16/12 at 6:57pmQuote:
I went to their store and they have over 2400 items listed on Ebay. That's a lot of inventory i.e...overhead! Almost like a real RL store without the class, reputation and honorable business practices.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 12 minutes ago
- › What kind of coat should I buy for that can handle winter? 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 31 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 32 minutes ago
- › best way to hide shoelaces without hurting the feet? 32 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 34 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding