I wear a 33x34 in almost every cut but sized up to a 34 on the black slim fits. For some reason the waist feels lower on them and the thighs narrower.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 754post #11296 of 238768/15/12 at 9:33pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11297 of 238768/16/12 at 3:01ampost #11298 of 238768/16/12 at 5:41ami have 2 pairs of black slims in my listing, if it helps you can compare the measurements:
Measurements, 31 x 34:
waist - 16 1/8"
front rise – 10"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 5/8"
inseam - 34 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"
Measurements, 32 x 32:
waist - 17 1/4"
front rise – 10 1/4"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 1/4"
inseam - 33 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"post #11299 of 238768/16/12 at 5:42ampost #11300 of 238768/16/12 at 7:48ampost #11301 of 238768/16/12 at 9:44ampost #11302 of 238768/16/12 at 10:23ampost #11303 of 238768/16/12 at 10:25ampost #11304 of 238768/16/12 at 10:41amQuote:
Fancier buttons, combination of materials, pompous description or maybe just a typo. Either way Hoit I agree....waaay over priced. If that shirt is like a Polo version I had once. It pilled like hell.
Bsides like I have said before and was castigated for it. "Marked up to mark down"! I still believe it and I fell I am entitled to my opinion as I speak with my wallet as well.
Rpost #11305 of 238768/16/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, its got those buttons I like... DAMN YOU RRL!!!
To be honest, I could understand if it were a shirt-jacket type thingy - if it was really thick and heavy. This just looks a little thin to me - maybe the material is incredible. I'll have to head to W Broadway sometime soon to see (and grope) it in person.post #11306 of 238768/16/12 at 11:17ampost #11307 of 238768/16/12 at 11:46ampost #11308 of 238768/16/12 at 12:06pmBlue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.post #11309 of 238768/16/12 at 6:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
Blue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.
yeah that is pretty shady, retail on that was $595, so he is essentially giving a $10 discount!post #11310 of 238768/16/12 at 6:57pmQuote:
I went to their store and they have over 2400 items listed on Ebay. That's a lot of inventory i.e...overhead! Almost like a real RL store without the class, reputation and honorable business practices.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 48 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 22 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...