I wear a 33x34 in almost every cut but sized up to a 34 on the black slim fits. For some reason the waist feels lower on them and the thighs narrower.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 8:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 754post #11296 of 263288/15/12 at 9:33pmpost #11297 of 263288/16/12 at 3:01ampost #11298 of 263288/16/12 at 5:41ami have 2 pairs of black slims in my listing, if it helps you can compare the measurements:
Measurements, 31 x 34:
waist - 16 1/8"
front rise – 10"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 5/8"
inseam - 34 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"
Measurements, 32 x 32:
waist - 17 1/4"
front rise – 10 1/4"
back rise - 14 3/8"
leg opening - 7 1/4"
inseam - 33 1/4"
thigh - 11 1/2"post #11299 of 263288/16/12 at 5:42ampost #11300 of 263288/16/12 at 7:48ampost #11301 of 263288/16/12 at 9:44ampost #11302 of 263288/16/12 at 10:23ampost #11303 of 263288/16/12 at 10:25ampost #11304 of 263288/16/12 at 10:41amQuote:
Fancier buttons, combination of materials, pompous description or maybe just a typo. Either way Hoit I agree....waaay over priced. If that shirt is like a Polo version I had once. It pilled like hell.
Bsides like I have said before and was castigated for it. "Marked up to mark down"! I still believe it and I fell I am entitled to my opinion as I speak with my wallet as well.
Rpost #11305 of 263288/16/12 at 11:04amQuote:
Yeah, its got those buttons I like... DAMN YOU RRL!!!
To be honest, I could understand if it were a shirt-jacket type thingy - if it was really thick and heavy. This just looks a little thin to me - maybe the material is incredible. I'll have to head to W Broadway sometime soon to see (and grope) it in person.post #11306 of 263288/16/12 at 11:17ampost #11307 of 263288/16/12 at 11:46ampost #11308 of 263288/16/12 at 12:06pmBlue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.post #11309 of 263288/16/12 at 6:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
Blue Present onto another cracker! These (ridiculous) shirts retailed for $595. He has it listed as retailing for $900 and in his sale (marked down 35%) he's trying to get $585 for it? He must be a fucking idiot - these are all over eBay and generally sell for ~$300. Not only must he be incredibly dimwitted, it's just a really shady way of doing business.
yeah that is pretty shady, retail on that was $595, so he is essentially giving a $10 discount!post #11310 of 263288/16/12 at 6:57pmQuote:
I went to their store and they have over 2400 items listed on Ebay. That's a lot of inventory i.e...overhead! Almost like a real RL store without the class, reputation and honorable business practices.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 25 seconds ago
- › Truman Boots 41 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 1 minute ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding