Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 746post #11176 of 255408/6/12 at 3:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11177 of 255408/6/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
thanks for the correction... i was reading this thread on my phone and thought they were the grassy hills.post #11178 of 255408/6/12 at 6:00pmpost #11179 of 255408/6/12 at 6:37pmpost #11180 of 255408/6/12 at 6:38pmpost #11181 of 255408/7/12 at 1:48amQuote:Originally Posted by ShiroiAkuma
I don't know if I agree with that, I believe they are worth about 50%-70% of the price tag max, the other % is for the RRL label.
If your looking for US made, Left Field, Raleigh, and a few others are at least if not better. Japan houses a good share of brands that top them as well, but you'll be paying a good premium for those labels as well.
I disagree with this slightly. RRL is one of the few brands that develops its own fabrics and doesn't take stock fabrics from the mills. From what i know all those brands above buy stock fabric meaning they share it with other brands. I've heard RRL spend a lot of time and money developing their own. Couple this with only making small quantities compared to other brands this leads to the high pricing structure. I've heard some interesting rumours about RRL denim for Spring 13 but haven't been able to find out if its true or not.post #11182 of 255408/7/12 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Saw this on Arrow and Arrow, maybe this is the factory making the new RRL boots?
I don't know how many there are in Texas, so that workshop could very likely be the successor to Julian for RRL.
Good find.post #11183 of 255408/7/12 at 8:43ampost #11184 of 255408/7/12 at 9:06amAre these available at any RRL store currently? im looking for this same size/color ...can justify paying 100+ for it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-DOUBLE-RALPH-LAUREN-RRL-LOGO-MENS-CREAM-THERMAL-LONG-SLEEVE-SHIRT-SWEATER-M-/390271967352?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item5ade05a078#ht_3068wt_813post #11185 of 255408/7/12 at 9:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Jpreme87
Are these available at any RRL store currently? im looking for this same size/color ...can justify paying 100+ for it
I haven't seen those at all but I wouldn't have been looking for them. I would think they are from a past season and not currently in stores. If this is your desired size and color I would suggest purchasing from eBay.post #11186 of 255408/7/12 at 10:18ampost #11187 of 255408/7/12 at 10:25ampost #11188 of 255408/7/12 at 11:02ampost #11189 of 255408/7/12 at 11:05amQuote:
Sound like as good a reason as any! Or you could just get a modern version.post #11190 of 255408/7/12 at 11:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Ghost01
I disagree with this slightly. RRL is one of the few brands that develops its own fabrics and doesn't take stock fabrics from the mills. From what i know all those brands above buy stock fabric meaning they share it with other brands. I've heard RRL spend a lot of time and money developing their own. Couple this with only making small quantities compared to other brands this leads to the high pricing structure. I've heard some interesting rumours about RRL denim for Spring 13 but haven't been able to find out if its true or not.
Care to elaborate?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 7 minutes ago
- › Acne Studios Denim Sizing 9 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 10 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 11 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...