Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 746post #11176 of 267878/6/12 at 3:07pmpost #11177 of 267878/6/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
thanks for the correction... i was reading this thread on my phone and thought they were the grassy hills.post #11178 of 267878/6/12 at 6:00pmpost #11179 of 267878/6/12 at 6:37pmpost #11180 of 267878/6/12 at 6:38pmpost #11181 of 267878/7/12 at 1:48amQuote:Originally Posted by ShiroiAkuma
I don't know if I agree with that, I believe they are worth about 50%-70% of the price tag max, the other % is for the RRL label.
If your looking for US made, Left Field, Raleigh, and a few others are at least if not better. Japan houses a good share of brands that top them as well, but you'll be paying a good premium for those labels as well.
I disagree with this slightly. RRL is one of the few brands that develops its own fabrics and doesn't take stock fabrics from the mills. From what i know all those brands above buy stock fabric meaning they share it with other brands. I've heard RRL spend a lot of time and money developing their own. Couple this with only making small quantities compared to other brands this leads to the high pricing structure. I've heard some interesting rumours about RRL denim for Spring 13 but haven't been able to find out if its true or not.post #11182 of 267878/7/12 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Saw this on Arrow and Arrow, maybe this is the factory making the new RRL boots?
I don't know how many there are in Texas, so that workshop could very likely be the successor to Julian for RRL.
Good find.post #11183 of 267878/7/12 at 8:43ampost #11184 of 267878/7/12 at 9:06amAre these available at any RRL store currently? im looking for this same size/color ...can justify paying 100+ for it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-DOUBLE-RALPH-LAUREN-RRL-LOGO-MENS-CREAM-THERMAL-LONG-SLEEVE-SHIRT-SWEATER-M-/390271967352?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item5ade05a078#ht_3068wt_813post #11185 of 267878/7/12 at 9:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Jpreme87
Are these available at any RRL store currently? im looking for this same size/color ...can justify paying 100+ for it
I haven't seen those at all but I wouldn't have been looking for them. I would think they are from a past season and not currently in stores. If this is your desired size and color I would suggest purchasing from eBay.post #11186 of 267878/7/12 at 10:18ampost #11187 of 267878/7/12 at 10:25ampost #11188 of 267878/7/12 at 11:02ampost #11189 of 267878/7/12 at 11:05amQuote:
Sound like as good a reason as any! Or you could just get a modern version.post #11190 of 267878/7/12 at 11:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Ghost01
I disagree with this slightly. RRL is one of the few brands that develops its own fabrics and doesn't take stock fabrics from the mills. From what i know all those brands above buy stock fabric meaning they share it with other brands. I've heard RRL spend a lot of time and money developing their own. Couple this with only making small quantities compared to other brands this leads to the high pricing structure. I've heard some interesting rumours about RRL denim for Spring 13 but haven't been able to find out if its true or not.
Care to elaborate?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › WTF over-zealous police? 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Boots made by Russell Moccasin Company -- experiences 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 20 minutes ago
- › MACKINTOSH ALVA DOUBLE BREASTED NAVY COAT - XS (36) 22 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...