Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 746post #11176 of 237288/6/12 at 3:07pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11177 of 237288/6/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
thanks for the correction... i was reading this thread on my phone and thought they were the grassy hills.post #11178 of 237288/6/12 at 6:00pmpost #11179 of 237288/6/12 at 6:37pmpost #11180 of 237288/6/12 at 6:38pmpost #11181 of 237288/7/12 at 1:48amQuote:Originally Posted by ShiroiAkuma
I don't know if I agree with that, I believe they are worth about 50%-70% of the price tag max, the other % is for the RRL label.
If your looking for US made, Left Field, Raleigh, and a few others are at least if not better. Japan houses a good share of brands that top them as well, but you'll be paying a good premium for those labels as well.
I disagree with this slightly. RRL is one of the few brands that develops its own fabrics and doesn't take stock fabrics from the mills. From what i know all those brands above buy stock fabric meaning they share it with other brands. I've heard RRL spend a lot of time and money developing their own. Couple this with only making small quantities compared to other brands this leads to the high pricing structure. I've heard some interesting rumours about RRL denim for Spring 13 but haven't been able to find out if its true or not.post #11182 of 237288/7/12 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
Saw this on Arrow and Arrow, maybe this is the factory making the new RRL boots?
I don't know how many there are in Texas, so that workshop could very likely be the successor to Julian for RRL.
Good find.post #11183 of 237288/7/12 at 8:43ampost #11184 of 237288/7/12 at 9:06amAre these available at any RRL store currently? im looking for this same size/color ...can justify paying 100+ for it
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-DOUBLE-RALPH-LAUREN-RRL-LOGO-MENS-CREAM-THERMAL-LONG-SLEEVE-SHIRT-SWEATER-M-/390271967352?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item5ade05a078#ht_3068wt_813post #11185 of 237288/7/12 at 9:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Jpreme87
Are these available at any RRL store currently? im looking for this same size/color ...can justify paying 100+ for it
I haven't seen those at all but I wouldn't have been looking for them. I would think they are from a past season and not currently in stores. If this is your desired size and color I would suggest purchasing from eBay.post #11186 of 237288/7/12 at 10:18ampost #11187 of 237288/7/12 at 10:25ampost #11188 of 237288/7/12 at 11:02ampost #11189 of 237288/7/12 at 11:05amQuote:
Sound like as good a reason as any! Or you could just get a modern version.post #11190 of 237288/7/12 at 11:48amQuote:Originally Posted by Ghost01
I disagree with this slightly. RRL is one of the few brands that develops its own fabrics and doesn't take stock fabrics from the mills. From what i know all those brands above buy stock fabric meaning they share it with other brands. I've heard RRL spend a lot of time and money developing their own. Couple this with only making small quantities compared to other brands this leads to the high pricing structure. I've heard some interesting rumours about RRL denim for Spring 13 but haven't been able to find out if its true or not.
Care to elaborate?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 53 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 9 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...