Any help is appreciated it. Not sure if i should stay the same or go up since its a more slim fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 745
Styleforum Top Pickspost #11162 of 255278/6/12 at 3:16ampost #11163 of 255278/6/12 at 7:54amQuote:
If you are getting the raw slim fit. I would go down 1 size. they do stretch out for about 1" after some good wears.post #11164 of 255278/6/12 at 8:07ampost #11165 of 255278/6/12 at 8:39ampost #11166 of 255278/6/12 at 9:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Originatek
I read that it is unlikely that there are counterfeits, but can I get a second opinion on these anyway?
Not fake. I believe the wash was called "grassy hill" or something. Retailed for $360.post #11167 of 255278/6/12 at 9:41ampost #11168 of 255278/6/12 at 9:42amQuote:
The quality, durability is all above excellent. It really is the pinnacle of denim.post #11169 of 255278/6/12 at 9:48ampost #11170 of 255278/6/12 at 9:50ampost #11171 of 255278/6/12 at 10:43ampost #11172 of 255278/6/12 at 11:18amQuote:
You're correct Sir. I just had a proper look. Don't know what wash they are... you can ask the seller to look inside - there will be a tab stating the wash.
I'm 100% sure they aren't fake though.post #11173 of 255278/6/12 at 12:00pmpost #11174 of 255278/6/12 at 1:11pmpost #11175 of 255278/6/12 at 1:35pmQuote:
I don't know if I agree with that, I believe they are worth about 50%-70% of the price tag max, the other % is for the RRL label.
If your looking for US made, Left Field, Raleigh, and a few others are at least if not better. Japan houses a good share of brands that top them as well, but you'll be paying a good premium for those labels as well.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 5 minutes ago
- › NWT Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Grey Burgundy... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...