or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 738

post #11056 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

If you like your polos to fit like a tee (I do) then TTS...if you want to fit like a golf shirt I would size up. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opermann View Post

The fabric on the RRL polos is also pretty stretchy and thin, so they do loosen up a bit throughout the day. I find they fit about like RL's custom fit polos, maybe a tiny bit tighter.

That's helpful. I'll give the RRL a try. And I'll report back after I see the D&S in a store.
post #11057 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickshift View Post

I have it as well, and I love the shirt because it fits so well. Ultimately it comes down to if you like the distressing (I do). It's an incredibly detailed shirt (such as selvage accents inside the chest pockets) which sealed the deal for me.

Because the shirt is so distressed, its hard to find something to wear it with. If your bottoms are distressed or faded,you can end up looking like a you're wearing some overly stylized workwear uniform. This is a difficult shirt to pull off without looking like a tool.
post #11058 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post


Because the shirt is so distressed, its hard to find something to wear it with. If your bottoms are distressed or faded,you can end up looking like a you're wearing some overly stylized workwear uniform. This is a difficult shirt to pull off without looking like a tool.

Maybe an anti tool way of wearing it is as over shirt with a henley or tee (in shamrock or red) and dark wash jeans as an option! JAT

post #11059 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal_1 View Post

anybody buy the indigo striped chambray shirt? it says it's faded in the description but the picture doesn't seem like it
is it as nice as it looks?
1000

How does the shirt fit?

Normally I should be L in RRL shirts. Shoulders 18.5-19 chest 44 sleeves 26.

post #11060 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoeagle View Post

How does the shirt fit?
Normally I should be L in RRL shirts. Shoulders 18.5-19 chest 44 sleeves 26.

I have similar measurement and I ordered a Large yesterday so haven't received it yet to tell if this is slim fitting or not
post #11061 of 21956

Curious to get thoughts on the Striped French Terry Crewneck. Anyone have it and can comment on fit? I'm relatively tall so particularly interested to know about sleeve length.

 

700

post #11062 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

Because the shirt is so distressed, its hard to find something to wear it with. If your bottoms are distressed or faded,you can end up looking like a you're wearing some overly stylized workwear uniform. This is a difficult shirt to pull off without looking like a tool.

I think there's more to being a tool than a shirt. And.. I don't know why you'd care what everyone else thinks as long as you feel good. I hope to by this shirt tomorrow and will probably wear it with my selvage buckle back khakis and some brown boots. Nothing too serious..
post #11063 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by osadolor619 View Post

I hope to by this shirt tomorrow and will probably wear it with my selvage buckle back khakis and some brown boots. Nothing too serious..
It would also look great with white jeans. I hope you enjoy it! Its a great shirt.
post #11064 of 21956

I have some question 

 

I wear on RRL pullover in size S and RRL T shirt in size S

 

so i'm supposed to buy work shirt t short and Jacket also right?

post #11065 of 21956
^ I'm gonna assume you mean should you buy the work shirts and jackets in size S as well... and the answer is, it varies from item to item. Get measurements before buying!
post #11066 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by osadolor619 View Post

I think there's more to being a tool than a shirt. And.. I don't know why you'd care what everyone else thinks as long as you feel good. I hope to by this shirt tomorrow and will probably wear it with my selvage buckle back khakis and some brown boots. Nothing too serious..

Quote:
Originally Posted by srgprod View Post

It would also look great with white jeans. I hope you enjoy it! Its a great shirt.

I was thinking khakis, as well. I think anything non-blue denim would look fine with it.
post #11067 of 21956
So my canyon boots arrived today - free next day Fedex delivery icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I know I'm late in the game on these but they are amazing - so stiff and well made. It will be a pleasure to break these fuckers in. I now realize why Namor had the laces changed though - the bright (almost fluorescent) yellow is a little unsightly. Any suggestions as to what to change the laces to would be greatly appreciated.




They also came with the most insane boot bag. This thing is like a sleeping bag - has a leather pull cord and everything. If i get strapped for cash I'll probably put it on eBay and sell it for mucho $ happy.gif

post #11068 of 21956

Hi wanted to introduce myself, alvah is obviously not my name but it will do.  Been a stalker for a while but never joined since I never had anything worthwhile to post, do think I still do.

I have a ? in hope some of the knowledgeable members can help.  I am a Large for the most part in RRL shirts, as you know the L can range from 22.5' to 24.  Does any one know if these shirt will fall into those measurements.

 

1. Chambray workshirt in Red/black/blue one pocket version, on sale also. Link below till I fig out how to post pics.

 

    tinyurl.com/boc85ps

 

2.The new polka dot version.

 

     tinyurl.com/btfdgfe

 

3. There was a wabash shirt that missed out on, any info on how these fit like other larges or are they smaller side any specific info on these as well as where to source the wabsh    w  would be great.  Thanks in advance.

post #11069 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvah View Post

Hi wanted to introduce myself, alvah is obviously not my name but it will do.  Been a stalker for a while but never joined since I never had anything worthwhile to post, do think I still do.
I have a ? in hope some of the knowledgeable members can help.  I am a Large for the most part in RRL shirts, as you know the L can range from 22.5' to 24.  Does any one know if these shirt will fall into those measurements.

1. Chambray workshirt in Red/black/blue one pocket version, on sale also. Link below till I fig out how to post pics.

    tinyurl.com/boc85ps

2.The new polka dot version.

     tinyurl.com/btfdgfe

3. There was a wabash shirt that missed out on, any info on how these fit like other larges or are they smaller side any specific info on these as well as where to source the wabsh    w  would be great.  Thanks in advance.


That chambray is grey, not black..I was going to buy a chambray but couldn't find the one with black buttons and two pockets - they seems to be sold out. The other one is nice, but the white buttons and one pocket just don't do it for me.
post #11070 of 21956
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvah View Post

Hi wanted to introduce myself, alvah is obviously not my name but it will do.  Been a stalker for a while but never joined since I never had anything worthwhile to post, do think I still do.
I have a ? in hope some of the knowledgeable members can help.  I am a Large for the most part in RRL shirts, as you know the L can range from 22.5' to 24.  Does any one know if these shirt will fall into those measurements.


Welcome!

I have two of the chambray workshirts in a large (light blue and grey) and I like my shirts to fit within that exact range (22.5 to 24). These seem to have a 23" pit-pit if I recall correctly. I could post a precise measurement on Sunday if you'd be interested?

I don't know about the other shirt you're interested in I'm afraid.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread