or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 725

post #10861 of 20082
hah you too ... glad to know I'm not the only one icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #10862 of 20082
Me too snork[1].gif
post #10863 of 20082
I kid. I just passed the CPA. Last thing I even want to think about is another standardized exam. Good luck fellas!

Wear the W+H Moto pants for good luck! I passes my last CPA exam wearing a W+H Henley
post #10864 of 20082
haha standard tests all blow so harddd frown.gif

some jurisdictions have crazy dress codes like VA u have to wear a suit. NY aint bad just no hoodies ffffuuuu.gif or sandals
post #10865 of 20082

Hey does anyone have an active ralphlauren.com promo code? I have search the internets and found nothing that works for 10% off, like I usually do. Thanks.

post #10866 of 20082
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

haha standard tests all blow so harddd frown.gif
some jurisdictions have crazy dress codes like VA u have to wear a suit. NY aint bad just no hoodies ffffuuuu.gif or sandals

what? a suit? they crazy or what? MA is the same as NY. I hate flip flops when I am taking an exam that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I kid. I just passed the CPA. Last thing I even want to think about is another standardized exam. Good luck fellas!
Wear the W+H Moto pants for good luck! I passes my last CPA exam wearing a W+H Henley

haha! I will try that!
post #10867 of 20082
We just received some new leather wallets and accessories for the fall. (Some pieces pictured are from the spring and are on sale)

263

263

-Robert
post #10868 of 20082
Just picked up the Brunel boots. I know it doesn't say in the description but any chance anyone knows who the manufacturer is for their USA made boots? Just want to know if they're already treated or if I should put some type of redwing-esque waterproof solvent on them.
post #10869 of 20082
if you are in LA, i wouldnt worry about it too much. but Montana pitch blend and obenauf's work great
post #10870 of 20082
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

if you are in LA, i wouldnt worry about it too much. but Montana pitch blend and obenauf's work great

Sorry, I need to change my location (relocated to San Francisco). I'll try those products you recommended, thanks for the help!
post #10871 of 20082
Quote:
^ even better! Welcome

You can get Montana pitch blend from Leffot in NYC. The owner swears by it
post #10872 of 20082
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

has anyone tried on that jacket with the indian patch on the left chest?

 Yes i have. It fitted a bit smaller than other RRL jkts i own. I tried on a Med and it felt pretty good where sometimes i'm a small in RRL. it nips in at the waist quite a bit with the ribbing. The wool is not that heavy which i thought it might. Overall a really nice piece i might pick up this season.

post #10873 of 20082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post

 Yes i have. It fitted a bit smaller than other RRL jkts i own. I tried on a Med and it felt pretty good where sometimes i'm a small in RRL. it nips in at the waist quite a bit with the ribbing. The wool is not that heavy which i thought it might. Overall a really nice piece i might pick up this season.

I have no clue of which jacket you guys speak.....must be a BM store only item.

post #10874 of 20082
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobearH View Post

I have no clue of which jacket you guys speak.....must be a BM store only item.

 For some reason its not online yet on either the US or the UK websites. I tried it on in the London store. I'll try and get a picture and put it up.

post #10875 of 20082
Just saw fed ex dropped off my Murdocks. Waited 6 months for a deal, waited 3 days for them to ship, tracked them across the country, and now I have to wait till five and drive halfway across LA to pick them up. All the waiting will soon pay off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread