Well done Mr Simpson! I also got both military polos and the green material is very impressive...I found fit to be TTS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:01 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 716post #10726 of 268667/7/12 at 10:43ampost #10727 of 268667/7/12 at 12:20pmQuote:
True dat. I was concerned about that exact point, too.
Otherwise looks like a great jacket, though, with the detachable railroad style buttons and otherwise a nice cloth, too.
Does anyone have experience with the size/fit of both the pants and the jacket. I guess I should be 32 (I'm a true waist 33) in the pants and a M or L in the jacket.
And how do you like the wabash vest and jacket?
And does PRL generally reduce prices further?
Edited by salinas - 7/7/12 at 2:40pmpost #10728 of 268667/7/12 at 12:38pmQuote:
who's making them now?post #10729 of 268667/7/12 at 12:47pmpost #10730 of 268667/7/12 at 1:46pmpost #10731 of 268667/7/12 at 1:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)did you size up one or stick with your workshirt size? i remember most people size up on t shrits and polos cuz of the short sleeves etc.
got this off of the bay for 725 ... really nice. pricey but nice all the same. leather is soft and supple and very sturdy. surprisingly carries a lot (enough to fit a 15" mbp). this thing will last me forever. wish the back zipper access part was larger but its a very convenient way to get stuff quickly
nice kop, A. i cant pull it off but more power to youpost #10732 of 268667/7/12 at 4:29pmQuote:
Theyre all different and different sizes. I would suggest going to all of them (the Mansion included) but if you have to pick one go to West Broadwaypost #10733 of 268667/7/12 at 4:30pmpost #10734 of 268667/7/12 at 4:32pmpost #10735 of 268667/7/12 at 4:36pmpost #10736 of 268667/7/12 at 4:40pmpost #10737 of 268667/7/12 at 5:18pmI've never bought a piece from RRL before, but they seem to have the best denim shirts/chambrays for what I'm looking for.
Thinking of getting this Chambray as its been insanely hot and humid in the midwest. Comments on fit? I'm a medium in band of outsiders, between S/M in Gitman (small is pretty tight).
I'm thinking of grabbing a small but not sure.
For reference I'm 5'10" almost 150 lbs. I take a small to medium depending on brand. For some reason I feel like RRL might run larger/more TTS, which is why I was leaning toward small.post #10738 of 268667/7/12 at 5:33pmQuote:
I'm surprised they went with Julian in the first place, to be honest. I always thought of them as more of a fashion boot brand, rather than a traditional bootmaker. I think RRL went with Crockett and Jones for their Bowery boot (that's a complete guess on my part, from seeing the boot in person), and I'd imagine that calfskin is better than anything Julian used for the old Engineer boot. I'll have to check out this new boot next time I'm in an RRL shop. Seems promising! And thanks for the sizing tip.post #10739 of 268667/7/12 at 6:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by misterjuiceman
I'm surprised they went with Julian in the first place, to be honest. I always thought of them as more of a fashion boot brand, rather than a traditional bootmaker. I think RRL went with Crockett and Jones for their Bowery boot (that's a complete guess on my part, from seeing the boot in person), and I'd imagine that calfskin is better than anything Julian used for the old Engineer boot. I'll have to check out this new boot next time I'm in an RRL shop. Seems promising! And thanks for the sizing tip.
I think youre right about the Bowerys being C&J. Personally i hate the look of the new ones and have 2 pairs of the Julian ones Ill never get rid of plus a pair in storage for the future.
Yeah def size up. I go with an 8 in every RRL boot but i got an 8.5 in this. Unlike the Julian boots they did half sizes this time. I think the two tone brown ones are almost sold out (i know alot of sizes are gone). The black ones look good too though! Ill post some fit pics tomorrowpost #10740 of 268667/7/12 at 7:19pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Truman Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...