Well done Mr Simpson! I also got both military polos and the green material is very impressive...I found fit to be TTS.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and TrousersLast edited: 11/11/15
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 716post #10726 of 246237/7/12 at 10:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10727 of 246237/7/12 at 12:20pmQuote:
True dat. I was concerned about that exact point, too.
Otherwise looks like a great jacket, though, with the detachable railroad style buttons and otherwise a nice cloth, too.
Does anyone have experience with the size/fit of both the pants and the jacket. I guess I should be 32 (I'm a true waist 33) in the pants and a M or L in the jacket.
And how do you like the wabash vest and jacket?
And does PRL generally reduce prices further?
Edited by salinas - 7/7/12 at 2:40pmpost #10728 of 246237/7/12 at 12:38pmQuote:
who's making them now?post #10729 of 246237/7/12 at 12:47pmpost #10730 of 246237/7/12 at 1:46pmpost #10731 of 246237/7/12 at 1:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)did you size up one or stick with your workshirt size? i remember most people size up on t shrits and polos cuz of the short sleeves etc.
got this off of the bay for 725 ... really nice. pricey but nice all the same. leather is soft and supple and very sturdy. surprisingly carries a lot (enough to fit a 15" mbp). this thing will last me forever. wish the back zipper access part was larger but its a very convenient way to get stuff quickly
nice kop, A. i cant pull it off but more power to youpost #10732 of 246237/7/12 at 4:29pmQuote:
Theyre all different and different sizes. I would suggest going to all of them (the Mansion included) but if you have to pick one go to West Broadwaypost #10733 of 246237/7/12 at 4:30pmpost #10734 of 246237/7/12 at 4:32pmpost #10735 of 246237/7/12 at 4:36pmpost #10736 of 246237/7/12 at 4:40pmpost #10737 of 246237/7/12 at 5:18pmI've never bought a piece from RRL before, but they seem to have the best denim shirts/chambrays for what I'm looking for.
Thinking of getting this Chambray as its been insanely hot and humid in the midwest. Comments on fit? I'm a medium in band of outsiders, between S/M in Gitman (small is pretty tight).
I'm thinking of grabbing a small but not sure.
For reference I'm 5'10" almost 150 lbs. I take a small to medium depending on brand. For some reason I feel like RRL might run larger/more TTS, which is why I was leaning toward small.post #10738 of 246237/7/12 at 5:33pmQuote:
I'm surprised they went with Julian in the first place, to be honest. I always thought of them as more of a fashion boot brand, rather than a traditional bootmaker. I think RRL went with Crockett and Jones for their Bowery boot (that's a complete guess on my part, from seeing the boot in person), and I'd imagine that calfskin is better than anything Julian used for the old Engineer boot. I'll have to check out this new boot next time I'm in an RRL shop. Seems promising! And thanks for the sizing tip.post #10739 of 246237/7/12 at 6:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by misterjuiceman
I'm surprised they went with Julian in the first place, to be honest. I always thought of them as more of a fashion boot brand, rather than a traditional bootmaker. I think RRL went with Crockett and Jones for their Bowery boot (that's a complete guess on my part, from seeing the boot in person), and I'd imagine that calfskin is better than anything Julian used for the old Engineer boot. I'll have to check out this new boot next time I'm in an RRL shop. Seems promising! And thanks for the sizing tip.
I think youre right about the Bowerys being C&J. Personally i hate the look of the new ones and have 2 pairs of the Julian ones Ill never get rid of plus a pair in storage for the future.
Yeah def size up. I go with an 8 in every RRL boot but i got an 8.5 in this. Unlike the Julian boots they did half sizes this time. I think the two tone brown ones are almost sold out (i know alot of sizes are gone). The black ones look good too though! Ill post some fit pics tomorrow
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 47 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › ASSORTED OUTERWEAR! Dewmore topcoat, MA-1 Parka, Down Jacket. FREE... 6 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories