or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 714

post #10696 of 21767
Can anyone tell me what year / season these RRL herringbone camo jeans are from? Or confirm what cut they were? (looks like Slim to me)

I've been looking for a size 33 pair for a while, so far no dice. If anyone has a pair of size 33 or 34 that you'd like to sell - hit me up!

This spring I've been seeing this herringbone camo fabric turning up in a lot of other places lately - most recently in a Lofgren cap. I know RRL previously used the fabric for several other pieces - a bag, wallet, etc.

467
post #10697 of 21767
I like this.
post #10698 of 21767
250
post #10699 of 21767

Got my pile of swag today....only things going back, Baja Hoodie (colors not for me and not a $415 piece much less $700 disappointing), Linen Ikat Shirt (pattern was not attractive in person) material was sooo soft, and the Light Wash Denim (to heavy for Texas).

 

 R

post #10700 of 21767
i love the ikat fight[1].gif
post #10701 of 21767
Went to the store and grabbed that gray chambray that was online for thirty seconds-- it's pretty rad. Also ordered the canvas biker jacket but I dunno if it'll actually come. Regardless of whether it does I think I made out pretty well.
post #10702 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie View Post

Went to the store and grabbed that gray chambray that was online for thirty seconds-- it's pretty rad. Also ordered the canvas biker jacket but I dunno if it'll actually come. Regardless of whether it does I think I made out pretty well.

Which chambray... take some pics? Also, if you paid for it, why wouldn't the biker jacket arrive?
post #10703 of 21767

What do you think of the yarn dyed railroad jacket and the ticking stripe selvedge pants?

I tried to post pictures two times but both times it said my posts were moderated and they didn't get posted.
 

post #10704 of 21767

I still have no tracking number for the order I placed on Jul 2nd. I think it should arrive today. If it doesn't I'll email them, since FL is literally 2 states away from NC and even ground shipping doesn't take more than 2-3 business days when shipping within the same region.

post #10705 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

I still have no tracking number for the order I placed on Jul 2nd. I think it should arrive today. If it doesn't I'll email them, since FL is literally 2 states away from NC and even ground shipping doesn't take more than 2-3 business days when shipping within the same region.

I just got tracking today from Fed Ex telling me they're delivering a day late. I think the weather this week messed up RL's operations in NC.
post #10706 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by salinas View Post

What do you think of the yarn dyed railroad jacket and the ticking stripe selvedge pants?

 

If you blow up the yarn dyed jacket x3 it has what looks like red paint or rust splotches. Distressing of clothes is one thing but of this I am personally not a fan of.pPOLO2-12055486_alternate2_v360x480.jpg!

post #10707 of 21767
^ I agree. I'm perfectly able to f**k up my own clothing thank you very much smile.gif
post #10708 of 21767
Plus, if you try to wash some of that rust dye out it just strips the fabric color out of the rest of the garment.
post #10709 of 21767
u could try to spot clean :-/
post #10710 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

I still have no tracking number for the order I placed on Jul 2nd. I think it should arrive today. If it doesn't I'll email them, since FL is literally 2 states away from NC and even ground shipping doesn't take more than 2-3 business days when shipping within the same region.

I was going to guess it was shipped UPS but the guy who posted after you said FedEx. I hate UPS, they always deliver their stuff in 5 to 7 business days to my place. Even if the thing was bought in the same state. I see in the tracking they will just let it sit in my local sorting office for 4 days before delivering it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread