or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 688

post #10306 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


I'm sure the feelings mutual.


I can only wish that were true one day.

 

WetPaint.png

post #10307 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del-Toro View Post

I can only wish that were true one day.

Why would you wish that? Do you hate your parents (or vise versa)?
post #10308 of 20961
I didn't realize that Unionmade carried RRL. Saw a few nice pieces on the blog today...

350
350

The entire line can be viewed here.
post #10309 of 20961
i know the barneys in NY doesnt carry RRL anymore, do any of the other Barneys still carry?
post #10310 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

I didn't realize that Unionmade carried RRL. Saw a few nice pieces on the blog today...
350
350
The entire line can be viewed here.

weird,

when u click the link, and then click into an actual item, u get an error page. i guess bc u cant sell RRL online unless you're RL?
post #10311 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

i know the barneys in NY doesnt carry RRL anymore, do any of the other Barneys still carry?

Yes they still carry.

Been to several locations.
post #10312 of 20961

Del-Toro, please get out of this thread. Thanks.

post #10313 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorman View Post

.........
for what it's worth, I snagged my brand new pair for $180 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post

At the moment these are the only 2 core chino styles available. The Officers is slightly slimmer than the Regulation. I have been told they will bring out a Slim Chino for Fall.

I'd say yes. They're an 8.4oz military grade japanese fabric.

Core chino colours hardly ever go on sale but i have seen the seasonal garment dye colours on sale.

Thank you, gents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

I'm not surprised. The last 30 pages has left quite a few of us exasperated and longing for the sweet solitude of death.

I've rarely been on a thread where someone pisses me off even though I'm only reading the exchanges. This was an example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post

Del-Toro, please get out of this thread. Thanks.

And thank you.
post #10314 of 20961
+1
post #10315 of 20961
anyone know how the RRL rigid denim jacket fits?

Usually in suiting I'm roughly a size 40... but i have long arms. Should i go with a M or a L?
post #10316 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

anyone know how the RRL rigid denim jacket fits?
Usually in suiting I'm roughly a size 40... but i have long arms. Should i go with a M or a L?

Ordering from eBay or from RL? If the latter just get both and return the one that doesn't fit as well
post #10317 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Ordering from eBay or from RL? If the latter just get both and return the one that doesn't fit as well

I wish i could but I live in Australia and return shipping is $70 or something. frown.gif

Does anyone have measurements? I might PM Rob from the Chicago Store.
post #10318 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

I wish i could but I live in Australia and return shipping is $70 or something. frown.gif
Does anyone have measurements? I might PM Rob from the Chicago Store.

ahh tough, yeah check eBay for measurements as well as most resellers will have them
post #10319 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

I didn't realize that Unionmade carried RRL. Saw a few nice pieces on the blog today...
350
350
The entire line can be viewed here.

Are these available online?

Semi-Intersed in this: http://blog.unionmadegoods.com/of-interest-rrl.html/vintage-rrl-06
post #10320 of 20961
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

weird, when u click the link, and then click into an actual item, u get an error page. i guess bc u cant sell RRL online unless you're RL?

Yeah I guess that's the reason. Weird that it doesn't have any other information and pricing though... Maybe this is why Context doesn't even list RRL anymore - perhaps they violated RRL's policies?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post

Del-Toro, please get out of this thread. Thanks.

Hooray! Goodbye freak!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread