or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 672

post #10066 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post

Historically speaking, the best fades and wear have always come about by dry humping.

staying fresh, staying cool in my chinos. twas a year long hump
post #10067 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Hoit, nothing gets to you, staying fresh and staying cool

Mmmm... Mentos...
post #10068 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Thanks guys. I contacted the MTA and won't do anything until they tell me what the paint is made from.


Why would they do anything?  It's your fault.  Okay, so they should have posted a sign but at the same time you should have been more careful.  Wet paint is not hard to avoid, at least in my opinion.  If you don't want to leave maybe ask to buy a gallon and paint the jacket! :))

post #10069 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del-Toro View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Thanks guys. I contacted the MTA and won't do anything until they tell me what the paint is made from.


Why would they do anything?  It's your fault.  Okay, so they should have posted a sign but at the same time you should have been more careful.  Wet paint is not hard to avoid, at least in my opinion.  If you don't want to leave maybe ask to buy a gallon and paint the jacket! smile.gif)

I believe he's saying that he's not going to do anything to try and remove the paint until the MTA tells him what kind of paint it is.
post #10070 of 21296
Besides, why's it even his fault? Wet paint isn't easy to spot that's why they should and do put up signs.
post #10071 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Besides, why's it even his fault? Wet paint isn't easy to spot that's why they should and do put up signs.

Most Del-Toros posts have some sort of condescending tone
post #10072 of 21296
dude (or woman?) joined 05/2012.... troll anyone?? troll?
post #10073 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del-Toro View Post

Why would they do anything?  It's your fault.  Okay, so they should have posted a sign but at the same time you should have been more careful.  Wet paint is not hard to avoid, at least in my opinion.  If you don't want to leave maybe ask to buy a gallon and paint the jacket! smile.gif)

You're obviously a simpleton so I'm not going to bother wasting my time with a response.


Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


worship.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #10074 of 21296
So this outlet stuff must be really getting to me because I had a dream last night that I stopped by a PRL outlet, and by chance, they were just unloading a bunch of RRL stuff. Loads of jeans, chambray shirts, etc. I was going nuts. lol Then I woke up.

shog[1].gif
post #10075 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post

So this outlet stuff must be really getting to me because I had a dream last night that I stopped by a PRL outlet, and by chance, they were just unloading a bunch of RRL stuff. Loads of jeans, chambray shirts, etc. I was going nuts. lol Then I woke up.
shog[1].gif

Haha - that's funny because I've had a similar dream before. Mine was more nightmarish though because I know there was lots of RRL but for some reason I couldn't get to it - I was constantly walking around the crowded outlet, searching desperately and asking the employees who directed me to areas where there wasn't any... It was horrible.
post #10076 of 21296
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Haha - that's funny because I've had a similar dream before. Mine was more nightmarish though because I know there was lots of RRL but for some reason I couldn't get to it - I was constantly walking around the crowded outlet, searching desperately and asking the employees who directed me to areas where there wasn't any... It was horrible.

Wow, i had a similar dream before. There were 4 racks of RRLs at outlets but I forgot to bring my credit card. And missed it all.
post #10077 of 21296
you guys need counseling.
post #10078 of 21296
nod[1].gif
post #10079 of 21296

I had a dream Ralph himself called me over to visit his RRL ranch. Where he shook my hand and commended me for the awesome ass job I am doing promoting his favorite label online and overseas. He then gave me the keys to his most prized Enzo and told me he'll take care of all the managers that have been harassing me.  He also offered me first dibs on all the PSR that comes back to their warehouse in NC and will have it shipped directly to me so I don't have to waste time going to outlets anymore and outlets can focus on selling their outlet garbage. He also offered me a high paying corporate job, which I refused, because I love reselling RRL so much................

 

..................Back in the real world, I found some stuff at outlets today - a few jeans and tailored shirts from IR. My cashier made a snooty comment when I handed her a coupon "oh I'm sorry I should have known" because I use coupons a lot? I don't know, whatever.

 

I'm waiting for Father's Day weekend because it will be packed with RRL just like last year.

post #10080 of 21296

His Enzo isn't "prized" btw. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread