or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Daffy's Incotex
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Daffy's Incotex - Page 2

post #16 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallr View Post
Ed and I cleaned everything out because that's how we roll. I left anything 38+

lol..
post #17 of 77
Why don't these pants make it to the west coast?
post #18 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
I am a size 40 & need to know which Daffy's has a good selection of Incos in wool. I went to W 57th yesterday & nada.

Thanks!

Someone bought a ton of 40's or you aren't looking hard enough.
post #19 of 77
For anyone who is interested, I have some sz 40 incos and will list them in B&S later tonight or tomorrow.
post #20 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
I am a size 40 & need to know which Daffy's has a good selection of Incos in wool. I went to W 57th yesterday & nada.

Thanks!

Go to the Soho store. They have some beauties in size 40+.
post #21 of 77
Madison/44th has a small selection - even a few Made in Italy Super 150's for $50 - quite the deal...
post #22 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallr View Post
Someone bought a ton of 40's or you aren't looking hard enough.

W57th is very small, hard to miss with the few racks they have but I will check again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL72 View Post
Go to the Soho store. They have some beauties in size 40+.
I'm good with the two pair I bought. Now all I need are some HF or Burberry pants. Thinking about hitting The Rack & Last Call.
post #23 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallr View Post
Someone bought a ton of 40's or you aren't looking hard enough.
Went again just now, they only had like 3 pairs of the dark brown s100's wool (which I bought yesterday) and a few fall weight cotton, of which I bought 3 pairs.
post #24 of 77
Score!

Soho still has some 30-36. Plenty of 38+.

Happy hunting.
post #25 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbris1 View Post
Went again just now, they only had like 3 pairs of the dark brown s100's wool (which I bought yesterday) and a few fall weight cotton, of which I bought 3 pairs.

Sorry I meant Lex and 57th or somewhere up there.
post #26 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallr View Post
Sorry I meant Lex and 57th or somewhere up there.

Yes, that store had the mother lode.
post #27 of 77
PSA

Financial District has more Incotex. Some 30 and 32's. Very few 34-38. Plenty of 40+.
post #28 of 77
I am moving to New York, nothing here is Chicago ever....
post #29 of 77
Doh! I timed my visit to NYC 2 weeks too early as I was there at the beginning of July and the numerous Daffy's I visited had zip.
post #30 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by onix View Post
I am moving to New York, nothing here is Chicago ever....

If you want to have a pretty good idea of what really is "nothing", you should move to Montreal.

At least, you have Filenes and Nordstrom Rack
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Daffy's Incotex