• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sleeveless zip hoodies

bluemax

Reaction score
Does anyone here wear these? How do you pull off this look? What are you supposed to wear underneath these? Just a T-shirt?

I'm really curious about this article of clothing. I think it could look awesome, but I don't think I have enough steez to pull it off.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a DRKSHDW one I liked, but it takes a lot of ******* swagger to pull off. I'd say youre better off avoiding.

You basically have to be rail thin or ripped enough to kick the asses of the people who will inevitably make fun of you.

Psyren

Reaction score
I had a black one from H&M, I'd just wear a t-shirt under it.

Nexus6

Reaction score
Hey speaking of hoodies...look at these ridiculous creations.. I don't know who is worse..the moron that created these, or the morons wearing them.
lrg-skull-hoody.jpg
2.jpg
more here: http://images.google.ca/images?hl=en...gbv=2&aq=f&oq= We are definitely living in the last days with all the 'death worship'. This is evil. Young people wearing **** like this, and having no clue as to what they are meddling with. Its sad.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I have a really nice assym zip CCP hoodie (taped seams, crinkled fabric) that I pair with a white yohji shirt, some CCP pants (drop crotch) and my reverse calf diems.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lrg-skull-hoody.jpg
Ok my buddy has the Dead Serious and rocks it with more swagger then any dude I've ever seen posting on a fashion forum. So what if it's basically a silly halloween costume. 200 years from now who do you think will be up on a museum wall, your boring cracker-ass OCBD wearin self or the flyest fuckin skeleton to ever hop out of South Central Graveyard?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Fuckin Sig'd

sbbbjm

Reaction score
confidence and swagger required

wearing non-functional clothing isn't something i can pull off (like wearing a scarf with a tshirt). as a matter of fact i call it to whomever i might be with at the time, like it'll be 90 degrees outside and i blab 'unneccessary scarf being sported by the queen to your left' (yes ****)

davo10375

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I have a really nice assym zip CCP hoodie (taped seams, crinkled fabric) that I pair with a white yohji shirt, some CCP pants (drop crotch) and my reverse calf diems.

i laughed

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm laughing at the prerequisites people place on wearing clothing. You don't need confidence to start wearing something and odds are you won't feel comfortable wearing it the first few times as its not something you are accustom to, clothes need breaking in too. It's not about how confident you are now in your second skin, it's about whether you have the potential to be confident in the future wearing this stuff. Confidence may seem like something thats inherit and not dispositioned by clothing, but for the majority of the population what we wear has implications on our confidence. Reason for this is because people will always react and judge you to some degree on what you wear, how much you care and how this affects you is the difference between being insecure and being confident.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads