or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › some of you guys will admire this style
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

some of you guys will admire this style

post #1 of 37
Thread Starter 
http://gawker.com/5249747/worlds-richest-ahole
post #2 of 37
Ja ja ja, mach schnell mit der art things, huh? I must get back to Dancecentrum in Struttgart in time to see Kraftwerk.
post #3 of 37
This guy is superbly ridiculous because he is making a mockery of values cherished by millions of snobs around the world...
How can we buy a titleand hundreds of years of nobility?
We had a guy in England who won the lottery and was crowned the King of Chavs...
Vulgar sovereign rings on every finger ,massive gold chain around the neck ,a real sartorial nightmare...He lost everywhere ...
post #4 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post


Ja ja ja, mach schnell mit der art things, huh? I must get back to Dancecentrum in Struttgart in time to see Kraftwerk.

I'm sure he deserves it...
post #5 of 37
Wow, I didn't know assholes have to work for LV's advertising department.
post #6 of 37
good times again and again from the simpsons!
post #7 of 37
If Germany had stayed an Empire after WWI, this would have never happened.
post #8 of 37
Correction:Luckily for the rest of Europe , Germany didn't stay an Empire or Reich ...
post #9 of 37
But it would have cut the chain of adoption that led to what we see in this thread, if it stayed a monarchy. (the guy who adopted him wasn't a memeber of any noble family too, he was adopted himself in 1980 for financial reasons by the destitute Marie Auguste of Anhalt).
post #10 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post


Ja ja ja, mach schnell mit der art things, huh? I must get back to Dancecentrum in Struttgart in time to see Kraftwerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post
If Germany had stayed an Empire after WWI, this would have never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
Correction:Luckily for the rest of Europe , Germany didn't stay an Empire or Reich ...

"Hey fun boys, get a room!"
post #11 of 37
Quote:
Born Marcus Eberhardt in 1969, he started out as a butcher, went into the brothel business, did some time for tax evasion and human trafficking, then bought himself a title (from Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband): Prinz von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien. Now the SOB's latest stunt is driving around in his Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe covered in a Louis Vuitton multicolored monogram print.
That's a full house right there.
post #12 of 37
I will explain it with pics: Monarchy, no impoverished aristos in republic, no adoptions therefore: (Cool guy actually, same kind of frat student like your esteemed CN, forget about WWI for 5 minutes, K?) (Big time fur collar etc., no adoption necessary) No monarchy, the lady above adopts that person (no brothels, but "sauna clubs"): He adopts him (as we coincided slightly vulgar): Appears in st forum. Makes all of us vomit.
post #13 of 37
Whatever style that guys got seems to attract very nicely endowed women, he seems to a have a very nice choice of shapely breasts !! Shit style great results .............although i thought dressing a Rolls Royce up like a handbag was proper getting in touch with your feminine side!!
post #14 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev777 View Post
Whatever style that guys got seems to attract very nicely endowed women, he seems to a have a very nice choice of shapely breasts !! Shit style great results .............although i thought dressing a Rolls Royce up like a handbag was proper getting in touch with your feminine side!!

That pic in front of the l'Hotel de Paris is quite impressive concerning the ladies circumferences...owning several brothels makes some things indeed easier.
post #15 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post
That pic in front of the l'Hotel de Paris is quite impressive concerning the ladies circumferences...owning several brothels makes some things indeed easier.

An heres me thinking it must have been both his scintillating wit, charm & of course his STYLE !!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › some of you guys will admire this style