JAB's undershirts are pretty good. The white, short sleeve ones. I wear them everyday. The weird thing is that out of the 6 or so I've had, two of them shrunk. Yet they're not supposed to shrink. And five or so years ago, I bought one of their leather jackets on sale (the sale was like 75% off or so) and I've had it since. It's really nice.
Related Forum Threads
- Jos Bank Sig GOLD suit $179 clearance Last post on 11/28/12 at 7:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Deal or Not? Last post on 11/15/12 at 9:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Getting a suit in Northern Virginia. Last post on 4/29/13 at 8:49pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 10:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
JoS. A. Bank - Quality/Contruction/Pricing Answers - Page 12post #166 of 17112/26/13 at 5:02pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #167 of 1713/9/14 at 7:25pm
I find that JAB takes a beating on these forums, but I just bought 2 Signature dress pants today for the 2/$195 deal. The fit was great and I can't say I was taken back by the quality. I am waiting for the dreaded in store tailoring to be complete. While the jury is still out...I can't say that I am having buyers remorse.post #168 of 1713/9/14 at 8:14pmpost #169 of 1715/26/14 at 9:09amYou are lying about the quality. I know clothing, and have been deciding on what brand and where to get my clothes based on where the company's clothing is made. The practice of doing that is despicable. The quality of clothing that is made in developing countries except Peru is bad. China made clothing is horrid, and so is in any Asian country including Vietnam, Pakistan, and etc.., and any developing country. The best countries to make clothing is France, Peru, USA, England, and Italy but it might be a sweatshop if it something besides silk ties or leather boots.post #170 of 17111/2/14 at 7:14pm
To start, JAB adverts are very cheesy and "gypsy" like. I will 100% agree with this. But when it comes to quality of fabric for the price... That is hard to beat. If you do the research on where the fabric is from then you are getting the answer for how luxurious the fabric is. Then you bring me to my next point, for the most part if i walked by you on the street wearing a JAB signature $895 and a BB $1499 you would not be able to tell me which one was a better suit. The fabric quality is the same. JAB does make a $1295 signature gold, $1695 Centocinquanta, and a $2195 Platinum suit (which is super 150s made in Italy). If you are able to buy a made in Italy super 150s wool suit from JAB Buy 1 (at $2195) Get 3 Free what makes it any worse than a BB suit at 2 for 1400 or other equally valued brands that offer Italian made suits?
This is to just ponder and converse over not to argue about which high end suit is better than JAB. I know there are much better suits out there. All I am trying to say is why bash a company over its adverts before you even put on any of there suits. My MTM suit that cost me an arm and a leg is just as nice as my JAB sig gold. The only difference is i paid the same price for 4 suits with tailoring as I did for 1 MTM.
I receive compliments on both suits, people are just surprised when I tell them one is JAB. My feeling on the matter is people let there egos get in the way when purchasing suits.
If suit A and suit B are the same quality then doesn't it come down to saving your self some money? or is it about the "prestige" that you want to buy?post #171 of 17111/4/14 at 7:37pmI'm having a problem with the front button placat shrinking on both the button hole side and the button side. The results are the buttons don't line up and looks terrible. I buy the all cotton travelers shirts and have them laundered at the cleaners. They say it's poor workmanship, the materials don't withstand the commercial laundry process. I do not have this problem with any of my all cotton regular shirts...just traveler...whats the cause, what's the fix?
- JoS. A. Bank - Quality/Contruction/Pricing Answers
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 seconds ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 15 minutes ago
- › RAW denim crotch wear out 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...