or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Band Of Outsiders S/S 09 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Band Of Outsiders S/S 09 Discussion - Page 4

post #46 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
i want a j crew button down but they are too inexpensive. where to kop for 4x the price?

raf simons
post #47 of 112
fuck you ben. at least lame basics are only part of raf's offering, not the whole collection. i am anxiously awaiting ari gold's take on gap.
post #48 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
i want a j crew button down but they are too inexpensive. where to kop for 4x the price?

You make no secret of your hate for BoO. Refreshing stuff.
post #49 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
fuck you ben. at least lame basics are only part of raf's offering, not the whole collection. i am anxiously awaiting ari gold's take on gap.

youre upset that you didnt think of the brand idea first, cause you'd be rolling in$$ like sternberg
post #50 of 112
Hey Kunk, back off. My BoO shirts got me more compliments from middle/high school students than any of my other shirts. The patchwork s/s from last spring also has gotten compliments twice while playing video games at bars. Jcrew just doesn't bring in the underage poon like BoO
post #51 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
i want a j crew button down but they are too inexpensive. where to kop for 4x the price?

As much I hate to agree with the Kunk, in this case I do. The next time one of your trust funds is burning a hole in your pocket, please do the following (1) go to Jcrew (2) purchase a button down in a size smaller than you wear (3) donate $200 to charity (4) tell your friends your shirt is BoO.

I know these shirts are made in the USA, but for this price they better have investment bankers hand stitching them in the top floor of the GM building.
post #52 of 112
Seriously though, i understand with kunk because he's buff but if people really think sizing down on a jcrew shirt is remotely close, then man are they mistaken. If a blousy jcrew shirt makes you happy, by all means be happy. Also, $200-225 retail and $125-175 on sale for a shirt being outrageous is a bit much. Try not to look at any other designer clothing to protect your mind from exploading
post #53 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
As much I hate to agree with the Kunk, in this case I do. The next time one of your trust funds is burning a hole in your pocket, please do the following (1) go to Jcrew (2) purchase a button down in a size smaller than you wear (3) donate $200 to charity (4) tell your friends your shirt is BoO.

I know these shirts are made in the USA, but for this price they better have investment bankers hand stitching them in the top floor of the GM building.

nice try but the difference is kunk is trolling and you don't realize how dumb your post is.

sorry, but band =/ jcrew in fit, fabric, construction or detailing
post #54 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoaug View Post
Hey Kunk, back off. My BoO shirts got me more compliments from middle/high school students than any of my other shirts. The patchwork s/s from last spring also has gotten compliments twice while playing video games at bars. Jcrew just doesn't bring in the underage poon like BoO

post #55 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
As much I hate to agree with the Kunk, in this case I do. The next time one of your trust funds is burning a hole in your pocket, please do the following (1) go to Jcrew (2) purchase a button down in a size smaller than you wear (3) donate $200 to charity (4) tell your friends your shirt is BoO.

I know these shirts are made in the USA, but for this price they better have investment bankers hand stitching them in the top floor of the GM building.

Who are you and why do you hate to agree with Kunk?

Teh Kunk is teh best.
post #56 of 112
Dan G is baller. and my cousin. his word is bond.
post #57 of 112


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
As much I hate to agree with the Kunk, in this case I do. The next time one of your trust funds is burning a hole in your pocket, please do the following (1) go to Jcrew (2) purchase a button down in a size smaller than you wear (3) donate $200 to charity (4) tell your friends your shirt is BoO.

I know these shirts are made in the USA, but for this price they better have investment bankers hand stitching them in the top floor of the GM building.
post #58 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post
sorry, but band =/ jcrew in fit

I'm still not convinced of that. boo on the left, jcrew "tailored fit" on the right (unaltered by me). The sleeves are negligibly fuller on the jc, but to my eyes the fit looks the same.



Agreed on all other counts of boo being a superior product though (obviously).
post #59 of 112
thank you pink. you guys are paying for sternberg's marketing. it's why i buy ro leather jackets but aa viscose tees instead of ro $300 tees. it's this kind of prudence that affords me minivans and once a week take out
post #60 of 112
and photoshopped
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Band Of Outsiders S/S 09 Discussion