or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Band Of Outsiders S/S 09 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Band Of Outsiders S/S 09 Discussion

post #1 of 112
Thread Starter 
Surprisingly we didn't have a thread for S/S 09, so I am creating one...

Anyone know how the shorts fit this season?

I am sorta into this pair, a nice redish tone


Specifically:
post #2 of 112
The waist on the shorts is true to a little big but they do tend to be a bit snug and tight in the legs.
post #3 of 112
Thread Starter 
Ah I see, I am a 33 waist, should I go for the 32s or 34 then?
post #4 of 112
The only thing I really wanted to get from this season was an overdye batiste shirt. I got the wine overdyed one from last year and it is easily one of my favorite shirts, nice and lightweight for summer with a vivid color. Shit sells out so quickly at full retail though, its amazing. Oh well, maybe next year.
post #5 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
Ah I see, I am a 33 waist, should I go for the 32s or 34 then?

I see the pic was taken from South Willard, I'd call them. I didn't try those shorts on, but I did try on the green/red/blue plaid ones. Like I said the waist was fine, maybe even a bit big by BoO standards, but they were much more snug in the legs than most of shorts I wear.
post #6 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxnard View Post
The only thing I really wanted to get from this season was an overdye batiste shirt. I got the wine overdyed one from last year and it is easily one of my favorite shirts, nice and lightweight for summer with a vivid color. Shit sells out so quickly at full retail though, its amazing. Oh well, maybe next year.

I got the grey overdyed SS shirt and was shocked at how more snug and tighter the overdyed shirts are compared to their other fabrics.
post #7 of 112
Thread Starter 
I bought a yellow gingham from secret service
post #8 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxnard View Post
The only thing I really wanted to get from this season was an overdye batiste shirt. I got the wine overdyed one from last year and it is easily one of my favorite shirts, nice and lightweight for summer with a vivid color. Shit sells out so quickly at full retail though, its amazing. Oh well, maybe next year.

Just picked up a red batiste shirt...love the fit of this one. fits a lot better on me than the oxfords, which I find to be a bit too snug for a medium.

I would really like to get another batiste shirt...either the grey or dark blue, but can't find them anywhere anymore
post #9 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
I got the grey overdyed SS shirt and was shocked at how more snug and tighter the overdyed shirts are compared to their other fabrics.

the overdyed short sleeves are not batiste shirts. They only make the batistes in long sleeves, the short sleeves have similar colors but its a different fit. The l/s batiste are larger than regular boo shirts, found that out the hard way when I ordered a s/s in the same size, was so much smaller.
post #10 of 112
Did they stop producing XXL this season? Or is it just really rare to find?
post #11 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxnard View Post
the overdyed short sleeves are not batiste shirts. They only make the batistes in long sleeves, the short sleeves have similar colors but its a different fit. The l/s batiste are larger than regular boo shirts, found that out the hard way when I ordered a s/s in the same size, was so much smaller.

That's good to know. I am typically an XL in BoO, but when I ordered a XL S/S Overdyed I swear I thought I was going to go Incredible Hulk on it and explode through it, I mean it was not even funny, it fit like a typical BoO Medium, I think it might have even been miss tagged.
post #12 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post
Did they stop producing XXL this season? Or is it just really rare to find?

They still do, just harder to come across. South Willard has some XXL's, or at least they did. Seems like most stores buy limited XXL (for whatever reason) and they tend to seel quickly.
post #13 of 112
I usually wear a 31 and found the Size 1 more appropriate than Size 0.
post #14 of 112
BoO remains transformative i see. wait, does transformative mean J. Crew?
post #15 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
BoO remains transformative i see. wait, does transformative mean J. Crew?

Only if it's tailored.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Band Of Outsiders S/S 09 Discussion