or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet & Styleforum Shirts - The Final Thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Epaulet & Styleforum Shirts - The Final Thread! - Page 3

post #31 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Japanese Sunwashed Grey Chambray Shirt

I have to say that the fit and fabric on the grey chambray shirt are so beautiful that this almost makes me re-think my allergic reaction to button-down collars. (Almost!)

Nice work, gents.
post #32 of 94
Yea, just in time..I was in the market for a grey chambray. I love SF collab...and I can't wait for your future work.
post #33 of 94
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren G. View Post
Yea, just in time..I was in the market for a grey chambray. I love SF collab...and I can't wait for your future work.

Thanks man! I'll have our Short Sleeves online soon and I've got a new batch scheduled to arrive in about three weeks.

Funny enough, I was singing Warren G's "Regulate" at karaoke last week. It's so nice to sing "Eaaasst Siiidde Moottteeelll" at the end.
post #34 of 94
Thread Starter 


Working late tonight. I've got everyone's shirts boxed up and ready to ship out tomorrow. Thanks again for all your support - the response was fantastic for these!
post #35 of 94
wow that last pic with the seersucker tie and shirt look great in the box. cant wait to get mine. im wondering how im actually gonna wear those free ties...
post #36 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
im wondering how im actually gonna wear those free ties...

Thinking the same thing here...

Mike, any way you can rush my package?
post #37 of 94
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakz View Post
Thinking the same thing here...

Mike, any way you can rush my package?

No worries breakz, your shirt is already on the way. I just PM'd you the tracking no.
post #38 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
No worries breakz, your shirt is already on the way. I just PM'd you the tracking no.

Just kidding about the rush, but thanks for the PM.
post #39 of 94
once people start getting these, please post fit pics. and tell me how you all are going to wear your ties!!!
post #40 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epaulet View Post
Thanks man! I'll have our Short Sleeves online soon and I've got a new batch scheduled to arrive in about three weeks.

Funny enough, I was singing Warren G's "Regulate" at karaoke last week. It's so nice to sing "Eaaasst Siiidde Moottteeelll" at the end.

My favorite :


Yeah I love those seersucker tie
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #41 of 94
Thread Starter 
Hey everyone,

Thanks again for all your support! All orders have been shipped and I've updated stock on the website. Here's what we've got:

Chambray Shirt
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...hambray/Detail
XS - 4 units
Medium - 4 units
XL - 2 units
XXL - 1 unit

Seersucker Shirt

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...rsucker/Detail
XS - 4 units
S - 1 unit
Medium - 2 units
XL - 2 units
XXL - 2 units

Thanks,
Mike
post #42 of 94
I'm sure it has been mentioned, but I'll ask anyway since I'm lazy: What are the measurments for the XS?
post #43 of 94
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulansauce View Post
I'm sure it has been mentioned, but I'll ask anyway since I'm lazy: What are the measurments for the XS?

Sure thing, I should have built that into the site. Here they are:

XSmall // Chest: 18" Sleeves: 34" Collar: 14.5"
post #44 of 94
just got the shirts and they are AMAZING... love the ties and the shirts. probably one of the best deals and highest quality shirts i have bought in a while. thanks so much.

sorry i have no camera and sold my macbook to get the new one so im bumming someone elses comp. once i get the new macbook pro in my hands i will post up on my blog and post some pics on here too.

cant wiat to start rocking these.

fit and quality is GREAT!
post #45 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
just got the shirts and they are AMAZING... love the ties and the shirts. probably one of the best deals and highest quality shirts i have bought in a while. thanks so much.

sorry i have no camera and sold my macbook to get the new one so im bumming someone elses comp. once i get the new macbook pro in my hands i will post up on my blog and post some pics on here too.

cant wiat to start rocking these.

fit and quality is GREAT!

I saw the length of these shirts posted in another thread (for the s/s anyway but think they compare with the long sleeves). How do you feel about the length of the shirt you purchased and what's your height if you don't mind me asking? I ask because I love the look of the shirt and you've confirmed what I suspected about the quality, but I was hesitant that these would be way too long for my liking at 5'8". Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Epaulet & Styleforum Shirts - The Final Thread!