Today I found a bottle of turpentine. The bottle I bought looks like a brown beer bottle... looking closer I saw the name of a brewery embossed at the bottom of the bottle. The label states that the content is flammable and toxic and a third of the label space is dedicated to what to do in case of poisoning. On the other hand the cap is a mere bit a plastic that could be removed by a three year old kid. I think they are right when they say to keep it away from kid. It's not like they would do anything themselves.
post #1 of 1
6/18/05 at 10:08am