or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Entourage - Page 40

post #586 of 772
it ain't what it used to be, but I'm still watchin'.
post #587 of 772
Pretty much. And I guess I'll try watching Californication since you guys keep raving on about it.
post #588 of 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
Pretty much.

And I guess I'll try watching Californication since you guys keep raving on about it.

Only watched the first season so far, but highly entertaining. Way, way over the top though. So over the top, you can't even see the ground.
post #589 of 772
Eric's new girl looks like a drugged up version of the Olson twins.
post #590 of 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynHighpost View Post
Eric's new girl looks like a drugged up version of the Olson twins.
Precisely. And the fact that she's shorter than Eric makes her appx 3' 6" in height.
post #591 of 772
The idea that Eric wouldn't travel the globe with Vince because of some girl he met a few weeks ago is so unrealistic it's annoying. Not that the show isn't filled with much more unrealistic things, but I found this to be particularly stupid.

That being said, Piven is about to be on Conan if anyone wants to watch.
post #592 of 772
that's an interesting story arc that seems to have acheived exactly what it set out to....everyone loves Sloan and the producers know that. Throwing in a distraction to build up some will-they-wont-they Ross n Rachel crap around Eric and Sloan with some small chick that they know will grate on their audience has proven pretty effective. Shit, it's dominating all Entourage chat at the moment.
post #593 of 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T View Post
that's an interesting story arc that seems to have acheived exactly what it set out to....everyone loves Sloan and the producers know that. Throwing in a distraction to build up some will-they-wont-they Ross n Rachel crap around Eric and Sloan with some small chick that they know will grate on their audience has proven pretty effective. Shit, it's dominating all Entourage chat at the moment.

Yea, they're clearly turning the Golem girl into like the Yoko of Entourage.
post #594 of 772
God i hate that bitch E is dating now. But knowing that they usually don't have that longer stories, i'm sure Sloan will be back soon..
post #595 of 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatto_in_Italia View Post
God i hate that bitch E is dating now.

But knowing that they usually don't have that longer stories, i'm sure Sloan will be back soon..

+1

can't believe i didn't know about this thread sooner lol
post #596 of 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
Pretty much.

And I guess I'll try watching Californication since you guys keep raving on about it.

I started watching it on everyone's recomendation. It's ok. nothing great, the second season is not as good as the first one.
post #597 of 772
crappyyyyyyy
post #598 of 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Only watched the first season so far, but highly entertaining. Way, way over the top though. So over the top, you can't even see the ground.

The first few seasons are the most entertaining, but eventually you just watch to watch even though it's jumped the shark.
post #599 of 772
22 minutes of product placement. Also, the golf scenes with Ari and Jeffrey Tambor were incredibly pointless-and long.
post #600 of 772
Most enjoyable episode this season. The Turtle/Tom Brady scenes were very funny
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home