or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RRL Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

RRL Jeans - Page 2

post #16 of 47
I haven't commented because I haven't tried on, nor even seen, these jeans, and can't really contribute escept to say that they do look pretty good on the website, except for the irritating RRL patch. I would like to know what weight of denim is used, and how they well they hold up.
post #17 of 47
Did these shrink any length wise?
post #18 of 47
I like those. I've seen some RRL jeans made in Japan before, in very small sizes, like 26 and 28 waist - I assume for women. They were pretty impressive. I didn't see whether they were selvage but the ones I saw were washed and had some relatively tasteful distressing.
post #19 of 47
I have a couple pairs of Ralph Lauren Polo jeans and they are actually quite decent. Not overly distressed (I actually prefer more conservative distressing) and not selvage, but the denim seems to be decent quality, they fit great (true to size) and they don't have shallow girly pockets like APC. For $80-90, they're a pretty good deal. I realize these are not RRL.... So this post is off topic.
post #20 of 47
Not far off topic. I agree about the Polo jeans except that most of their cuts are too relaxed for me. I really like the cut of those ones the OP posted. Might have to find myself a pair of those to try on. Which will require an airplane trip, because Seattle sucks for that sort of thing.
post #21 of 47
I just checked them out on thursday afternoon. I don't particularly like the deniml, it's flimsy and too compact for my taste. The fit is good, but it screams "Ralph Lauren," so I had to stay away. Not my taste, but I could see it working for others.
post #22 of 47
Quote:
I have a couple pairs of Ralph Lauren Polo jeans and they are actually quite decent. Not overly distressed (I actually prefer more conservative distressing) and not selvage, but the denim seems to be decent quality, they fit great (true to size) and they don't have shallow girly pockets like APC. For $80-90, they're a pretty good deal. I realize these are not RRL.... So this post is off topic.
Ahem... The "girly' pockets are designed to allow more space for your junk. Remember, the French have, on average, larger Johnsons than most nationalities. Please see relevant thread.
post #23 of 47
Quote:
Ahem... The "girly' pockets are designed to allow more space for your junk.
I don't understand the logic behind this. Please elaborate. If you recall the thread I started a week ago, I came out in favor of girly pockets but not for this reason.
post #24 of 47
Quote:
Quote:
(LA Guy @ June 17 2005,04:28) Ahem...  The "girly' pockets are designed to allow more space for your junk.
I don't understand the logic behind this. Please elaborate. If you recall the thread I started a week ago, I came out in favor of girly pockets but not for this reason.
Just a joke. Look under either general discussion or current events for a ernest started post "FRANCE IS #1". Have fun.
post #25 of 47
Quote:
Quote:
(LA Guy @ June 17 2005,04:28) Ahem...  The "girly' pockets are designed to allow more space for your junk.
I don't understand the logic behind this. Please elaborate. If you recall the thread I started a week ago, I came out in favor of girly pockets but not for this reason.
Uh, your junk, not your stuff. The French apparently have, on average, larger junk than the rest of us.
post #26 of 47
Quote:
Quote:
(Kent Wang @ June 17 2005,10:44)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy,June 17 2005,04:28
Ahem...  The "girly' pockets are designed to allow more space for your junk.
I don't understand the logic behind this. Please elaborate. If you recall the thread I started a week ago, I came out in favor of girly pockets but not for this reason.
Uh, your junk, not your stuff. The French apparently have, on average, larger junk than the rest of us.
According to ernest, he is even larger than normal. He may or may not be part of the 10" club. But please, read the thread. It is enlightening.
post #27 of 47
Ah, yes, the sheer arrogance and haughtiness. That is why I love the French.
post #28 of 47
Thread Starter 
I have neither an above average johnson, nor impressive junk I'm afraid. I do like the fit of the RRL jeans, though. Nice roomy pockets, for my er.. hands. And the starchy denim is cool with my over priced Gucci shoes.
post #29 of 47
I saw the RRL line recently here at the HTC store in L.A. I'll check them out again. I was not in the market for a new pair of jeans ( currently 6 in rotation ) but I did see some nice t-shirts , shirts and distressed boots.
post #30 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharlika View Post
I saw the RRL line recently here at the HTC store in L.A.

"recently" as in "within the past few weeks" or "recently" as in "June 2005"?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › RRL Jeans