• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We're proud to announce our newest addition to our denim lines here at Self Edge with 3sixteen. We're starting off with three denim models and a few bracelet styles... The collection is handsewn in America of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell. Beyond the garments, we here at Self Edge love the guys behind the label and their vision of the future; this is why we've chosen to bring a rare non-Japanese brand into our mix of labels which we represent. The first offerings from 3Sixteen come in the form of two jean silhouettes and a set of leather bracelets produced by Tanner Goods. The jeans were designed in part by Self Edge and we oversaw the sourcing and production of these from the beginning to end to make sure these were worthy of adding to the rest of what we carry here at the store. The SL-100x jean is a straight leg cut made of selvedge indigo denim from Japan's famous Kaihara Mill complete with custom rivets, a thick leather tag from Tanner Goods, and chainstitched hems. The ST-100x is a slim cut jean with a small leg opening to please those looking for a slim jean that's got a form fitting silhouette, also made of Kaihara's denim. The slim tapered cut is also available with black resin coated denim from Cone Mills (ST-210). Also available are leather bracelets available in two styles in black or tan leather. These were produced in Oregon by Tanner Goods out of a sturdy thick English Bridle leather. All three denim models and bracelets are available now in our online store. Check the product pages in our online store for more photographs, spec lists, and measurements: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=82 SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo Selvedge
3sixteen_straight_01_web-784055.jpg
3sixteen_straight_02_web-783989.jpg
ST-100x - Slim Leg Indigo Selvedge
3sixteen_slim_indigo_01_web-748757.jpg
3sixteen_slim_indigo_02_web-748691.jpg
3sixteen_straight_04_web-709849.jpg
3sixteen_straight_07_web-709781.jpg
ST-210 - Slim Leg Black Coated
3sixteen_slim_black_01_web-755537.jpg
3sixteen_slim_black_02_web-755468.jpg
3sixteen_slim_black_04_web-720890.jpg
3sixteen_slim_black_05_web-720819.jpg
Leather Bracelet - Dual Strand
3sixteen_double_tan_black_01_web-772175.jpg
Leather Bracelet - Single Strand
3sixteen_single_tan_black_01_web-772120.jpg
3sixteen_black_double_01_web-746366.jpg
3sixteen_black_single_01_web-746310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I first noticed 3Sixteen when Tobi put up some of their Utility Shirts in seersucker. I liked what I saw quite a bit. I assume that SelfEdge will be carrying some shirts as well, down the line?

Originally Posted by kiya
Beyond the garments, we here at Self Edge love the guys behind the label and their vision of the future

Care to share some of this info?

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they used to be a more hypebeast/streetwear (tees, fitted's) label, but now they're this: I like the direction they're going in.

Transcendental

Reaction score
Originally Posted by djh
they used to be a more hypebeast/streetwear (tees, fitted's) label, but now they're this:

I like the direction they're going in.

I've liked all of their line for awhile, even their tees are the most durable I've ever seen...the fit stays the same from when you buy it and after you wash it. Amazing brand.

siglo vi

Reaction score
i like how they've adopted a more mature aesthetic.. another good brand along the same lines is maiden noir based in seattle.. most of their clothing is made in japan and very high quality

SFTA10

Reaction score
hello !

should i buy like these or apc jeans ? and why ?

itsjustadrian

Reaction score
I think these will be my next denimz purchase. The Sl-100x looks solid.

JonB27

Reaction score
Hmmm I think I might try out the Sl100-x, looks good all around.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jeans look very sweet, I will probably regret not buying the slim model but I'll be sure to admire how they look with wear on Sufu in a few months.

Oxnard

Reaction score
wow, black resin coated cone denim for $175, thats really awesome. Wish there was also a straightleg model with the black cone denim, might have to try the slims at some point. Those really all look amazing, epsecially for the money, really raises the bar.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jeans look good for the price...is the ass area looking bad cause the model isnt sagging at all...or will the jeans always look like theyre being swallowed by your asshole

TC1990

Reaction score
I was gonna get the Blackbird Sunset Hotel, but those black resins look really nice.

Are there any affiliate codes, or are they all discontinued?

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Neat... I thought 3Sixteen was more of an urban/hip hop brand. An acquaintence/friend of mine used to do t-shirt design for them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads