or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... - Page 140

post #2086 of 2122

Agreed with everyone the FW IG shots are all so good.

Really love the duck camo over shirt !

post #2087 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by whereeaglesdare View Post

Agreed with everyone the FW IG shots are all so good.
Really love the duck camo over shirt !

I could see myself with almost every piece that Ive seen from their F/W collection
post #2088 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I could see myself with almost every piece that Ive seen from their F/W collection

x2 really fantastic collection. Really anxious to try/see the rancher jackets
post #2089 of 2122
Only thing I'm hesitant about with the ranch jacket is the chest pocket seems really high. Sort of throws the balance off for me, if that makes sense.
post #2090 of 2122
Really impressed with the F/W collection. I will be definitely checking out the Olive Type 3s and some of the Stadium Jackets.
post #2091 of 2122

Y'all, quick question on the 3sixteen Heavyweight Hoodie. How large/flimsy/fitted is the hood?

I ask because I'd like to layer it under a leather jacket, but 3sixteen got rid of the drawstrings. Having formerly worked for Patagonia, I found drawstrings to be an absolute necessity when the temperature drops. Otherwise you end up with the hood over your eyes or your hood just flies off when windy. I'd like to avoid that, so thought I'd ask what your experiences are with the Heavyweight Hoodie hood before purchasing.

 

Thanks!

 

post #2092 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeWill View Post
 

Y'all, quick question on the 3sixteen Heavyweight Hoodie. How large/flimsy/fitted is the hood?

I ask because I'd like to layer it under a leather jacket, but 3sixteen got rid of the drawstrings. Having formerly worked for Patagonia, I found drawstrings to be an absolute necessity when the temperature drops. Otherwise you end up with the hood over your eyes or your hood just flies off when windy. I'd like to avoid that, so thought I'd ask what your experiences are with the Heavyweight Hoodie hood before purchasing.

 

Thanks!

 


I have the grey and black heavyweight hoodies and they are some of my most worn and favorite articles of clothing.  You bring up a good question about the hood and I think I have some good news.  I've layered those hoodies in super cold and windy conditions (think SF ocean beach at night) and had no trouble with visibility or the hood flapping off.  The material is indeed super heavyweight so the hood tends to stay put once set on your head.  It is oversized so if you put it all the way forward it could restrict vision, but when stationary I find it comfortable.  It's one of those hoods that covers like your entire head and sides and that is naturally going to restrict some vision but it's intended to be that way.  Place it in a spot that's comfortable and allows for good vision and it will stay put in extreme wind.  Worth a try for you, I don't think this hoodie has the problems you are concerned about.  Their webstore has returns as well. 

post #2093 of 2122

Anyone know when self edge will be getting to new season in stores (specifically the nyc shop)?

post #2094 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by b19pen15 View Post
 

Anyone know when self edge will be getting to new season in stores (specifically the nyc shop)?


Since SE is run by the 3sixteen crew I would imagine they will drop at all of their retailers first before they put them in their own shop which just opened as well. SE will prob have them then I would guess to be fair to their partners who are mostly small business boutiques. SE stores have a huge loyal following online for their available Japan repro brands as well as the 3/16 stuff so it might take away business from their retailers if people just decided to buy thru the SE site instead of their local store. Just my guess though. 

post #2095 of 2122
Thread Starter 
3sixteen x CHUP Socks, Crosscut Flannels, & High Rise Skinny Women's Jeans

A shipment of socks, shirts, and jeans from 3sixteen has just landed at all of our stores.

They've gotten together with Japan's famed CHUP company to produce a set of patterned socks where the blue/navy areas are indigo-dyed; over time the sock's pattern will change as the indigo wears and washes out.

We've also received this year's version of their popular crosscut flannel shirt, this time in a great orange color

We know many have been waiting for a higher rise skinny jean from 3sixteen+ and they've finally arrived. These are available now in both an indigo denim and a black/black "eyeliner" denim.

Shop 3sixteen Online

Shop 3sixteen+ Online

316_AUTUMN_01-684x1025.jpg
316_AUTUMN_07-1025x684.jpg

316_CHUP2_01-684x1025.jpg
316_CHUP1_01-684x1025.jpg
316_CHUP2_04-1025x684.jpg

316_66BSP_01-684x1025.jpg
316_66BSP_06-1025x684.jpg

316_766BSP_01-684x1025.jpg
316_766BSP_05-1025x684.jpg
post #2096 of 2122

Looking to trade a pair of brand new SL-100x (Size 31) for a CT-100x in the same size. 

 

#Bigbootyproblems

post #2097 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBeee View Post

Looking to trade a pair of brand new SL-100x (Size 31) for a CT-100x in the same size. 

#Bigbootyproblems

just my experience, in case it helps but I don't wear the same size between the 2 cuts. For ST and SL I wear 33 but for the CT I wear a 31.
post #2098 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by trig View Post


just my experience, in case it helps but I don't wear the same size between the 2 cuts. For ST and SL I wear 33 but for the CT I wear a 31.

 

Appreciate the input. I think I should have gone bigger on these to begin with. My recent experience tells me I should have sized the SL/ST for my thighs.

 

According to the measurements the CT should fit about the same except with a longer rise?

post #2099 of 2122
I have a size 30 in the CT and I have a size 33 in ST, which I think might be a hair big in the waist.
post #2100 of 2122
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I have a size 30 in the CT and I have a size 33 in ST, which I think might be a hair big in the waist.

 

That seems about what I'll be working with. Probably should have gone with a 32-33 in the S-cuts to fit my thighs better but they would have been too big on my waist.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...